+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting used! nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Q.do u now see how challenging urself to date a lady that is not in ur league is pointless?
    hm. one thing led to another oo, hmm, it wasn't supposed to go that far at all

Maybe u having limits is the lesson this girl is suppose to learn from u!
    oh she learned a lot from me as I did from her. She took a lot home. I remember she used to say I unsettle me. Meaning my nature made her put her breaks on, her impulsiveness hit a wall bcuz I acted cool, no need to rush anything.. That was killin her, the non jealousy,cool way of living made it very difficult for her. As she said, im not like em niggas she messed with.

N the ex girlfriend cum soulMate test is a great way to test a lady u interested in cuz at this point she is ur BBF......
    don't understand. could u elaborate?

Q u already know SA will not be ur future so why the search for a girlfriend now?
    i didnt search, and i wasnt searching, it landed on my door step and i decided if this sh*t is happening again (ie another woman liking me when i was only minding my own business or bcuz i had just spoken to her about some random topic that had nothing to do liking her or offering di.ck), maybe i must find out what it all meant. As i said before the book, CWG (Conversations With God) mentions, if something keeps happening to u in life, maybe you must find out why or give it a shot, now I know why. I must try myself. I knew nothing gr8 would happen if i allowed it and yes, that is exactly what happened.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Q i actually meant BFF best friend forever
    BBF is best black friend lolz

yeah your former soulmate should be considered your Best Friend so that people dont get it twisted.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Q i actually meant BFF best friend forever
    BBF is best black friend lolz

yeah your former soulmate should be considered your Best Friend so that people dont get it twisted.
    you are really into this soulmate thing huh? lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

hm, actually met this chic yesterday.... smfh

Default im proud of u for jumping back in though

I think this time around Q leave all inhibitions aside. You are not just your intellectual swag okay. Better yet let ur friends set u up on dates to take the edge of that tendency for u to get attn from ladies who fall hard for u first.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

I know i can be hard on u sometimes but thats only cuz ive known ppl like u in the past at uni and till today they are alone.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    hm, actually met this chic yesterday.... smfh
    .....AND YOU BRUSHED YOUR SHOULDER OFF..; holla
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    .....AND YOU BRUSHED YOUR SHOULDER OFF..; holla
    lolololololol u seee oooo ...

He has 99 problems but a south african broad aint 1 ......

lolololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolololololol u seee oooo ...

He has 99 problems but a south african broad aint 1 ......

lolololol
    uh huh lololololololol

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I think this time around Q leave all inhibitions aside. You are not just your intellectual swag okay. Better yet let ur friends set u up on dates to take the edge of that tendency for u to get attn from ladies who fall hard for u first.
    That will be the last thing I do. I like to look for my own vegetables at the veg store Yaa. Been there done that and it has been the worse mistakes ever!

I know i can be hard on u sometimes but thats only cuz ive known ppl like u in the past at uni and till today they are alone.
    i doubt you know muthfckers like me. Im quite a rear breed. They don't make me like they used to, Im probably the last of my kind.

In all seriousness, Im really different, whoever you are comparing me to is.....what should I say......i just can't be compared to anybody...unless that person has experienced the kind of life ive experienced, has lived the kind of childhood i lived.......that unique life circumstances that shape a person's personality and it is just beyond wrong to find people or even a one person who is like me, who sees and experiences relationships like i do... By the way, Im hardly alone, alone gotta be explained here, there is always a woman who cares about me........hm......

Alright Q. Im speechless. Alls i can say is best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    I hope he really is the one. Congratulations.
    ??

Bring yourself! No, I don't miss you. Its not by force! Fu.ck, some women just wanna be used k3k3

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Bring yourself! No, I don't miss you. Its not by force! Fu.ck, some women just wanna be used k3k3
    Eii Q, LMAO de Azonto presenting her goods for your "perusal" huh

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Eii Q, LMAO de Azonto presenting her goods for your "perusal" huh
    chalay, chic wants to flirt. fock that

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information