+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting used! nonsense!

Default Getting used! nonsense!

Thatís just trash! You donít come to me asking me to join your marathon fu.cking because you are in need of some good loving or some good fu.cking. Especially not after screwing a loose di.ck you spotted at the mall. Yes, itís easy to screw some forward line, striker dic,ks, but donít come to me wanting my box to box midfielder di.ck. No way!
    Just because your pu.ssy feels all horny and ticklish and sh*t donít mean you can just go around looking for any loose defender, striker, midfield di.cks! Tried to tell you about life and being patient but you are too busy being horny, pu.ssy calling to get plugged.

What annoys me more is thinking I will take that kinda trashy life to be with it. You gotta be kidding me! Iím sorry Iím being judgemental but my di.ck is more precious for that kind of marathon pu.ssy! Its their own fault some women get used! Grow some fu.cking ----!

Iím out!
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Lawwwwwwd have mercy. Q you out did yourself this time
    Just because your pu.ssy feels all horny and ticklish and sh*t donít mean you can just go around looking for any loose defender, striker, midfield di.cks!
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I no lie oo Pope.... Freaking positional dic.ks on the pu.ssy field, playing anyway they want
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Akosua

Q'lypse, u okay, or u need ur mama? poor baby

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Q'lypse, u okay, or u need ur mama? poor baby
    u r startin oo, war monger

Ive heard of poussy power but this is surely dickk offense.....good for u Q! Protecting ur family jewels

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    u r startin oo, war monger

hahahaha! how am i a war monger for trying to sympathize with a brotha

Akosua Wengeze dat Akosua Grace leave my brotha alone. He tells the truth !

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Q'lynde, u okay, or u need ur mama? poor baby
    lol or a mother figure ....i wonder

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

lolololol kwamena qlypse paa ..... wetin dey chuuk a woman's punani too be ur headache???

if she want make u come chuuk and u want chuuk .... una go chuuk ..... if not .... then POF in the sea .... plenty of fish in the sea abi ... lolololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Thatís just trash! You donít come to me asking me to join your marathon fu.cking because you are in need of some good loving or some good fu.cking. Especially not after screwing a loose di.ck you spotted at the mall. Yes, itís easy to screw some forward line, striker dic,ks, but donít come to me wanting my box to box midfielder di.ck. No way!
    Just because your pu.ssy feels all horny and ticklish and sh*t donít mean you can just go around looking for any loose defender, striker, midfield di.cks! Tried to tell you about life and being patient but you are too busy being horny, pu.ssy calling to get plugged.

What annoys me more is thinking I will take that kinda trashy life to be with it. You gotta be kidding me! Iím sorry Iím being judgemental but my di.ck is more precious for that kind of marathon pu.ssy! Its their own fault some women get used! Grow some fu.cking ----!

Iím out!
    eiiiiiiiiiiiiii Q, why. some woman wats to take away wat belongs to me??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Ive heard of poussy power but this is surely dickk offense.....good for u Q! Protecting ur family jewels
    all the way

hahahaha! how am i a war monger for trying to sympathize with a brotha
    3s3 wuara

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolololol kwamena qlypse paa ..... wetin dey chuuk a woman's punani too be ur headache???

if she want make u come chuuk and u want chuuk .... una go chuuk ..... if not .... then POF in the sea .... plenty of fish in the sea abi ... lolololol
    hw3, I don't want no over used corner corner pus.sy! My di.ck is too valuable for that kinda abused pus.sy. I look for quality not quantity di.ck explored pus.sy! Thats chic, her a.ss is done!

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    lol or a mother figure ....i wonder
    LOL.... I love u Fashion Yaa!! lololol.

Akosua

3s3 wuara

lol. Funny.

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Akosua Wengeze dat Akosua Grace leave my brotha alone. He tells the truth !
    And, whats the truth?

Damn, we have to psychoanalyse this strong sexual tirade against the puss.y , Q, some girl belittle your koti?
    Agent Provocateur

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    eiiiiiiiiiiiiii Q, why. some woman wats to take away wat belongs to me??????????????
    yeeei Chaps

I've been carrying a huge grin on my face all day after reading this post.
    Q, on faya

And, whats the truth?
    Its their own fault some women get used! Grow some fu.cking ----!
    Now tell me. TRUE OR FALSE ???

U dey escalate things 4 here paa oo

hw3, I don't want no over used corner corner pus.sy! My di.ck is too valuable for that kinda abused pus.sy. I look for quality not quantity di.ck explored pus.sy! Thats chic, her a.ss is done!
    lolololololololol ...... but u kno wat kwamena ...... ur original post to start this ur thread was just a galore of venting fumes ..... there is a lot of holes that need to be filled to better understand the situation ....

for example is this a woman that u were slowly but surely dropping lines on a head top wey e no pull and 1 koborlor just came in and chop her like she be TZ or wetin????? .....
    put some meat on dem bones for dia .....

lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

LOL.... I love u Fashion Yaa!! lololol.
    love you tooAkosua...as for thisQ he is Destined for bachelorhood, a picky man paa(me thinks of Millionare Matchmaker clients)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Damn, we have to psychoanalyse this strong sexual tirade against the puss.y , Q, some girl belittle your koti?
    hahahahahaa, cheeeeii

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information