+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do I tell her

Default Do I tell her

It had been a long day.... an even longer week and I was happy to see the month end, concluding my semester. The bus ride home was gonna be a long one, this aint the time or place to sleep, ooh i really needed to. But no, I cant afford to wake to an empty bag.

Just when the whole world was beginning to ---- me then there she appeared. Only then did i realise that it was rush hour. She looked up and down the aisle for an empty seat, i was barely hanging on my now. I was so tired, but i still wanted to scream for her. She began to walk towards the end of the bus, and that was when she saw me. She smiled, so golden, it set me free, somehow I found my voice and said "Hi" as she sat across me. When she spoke it was all i heard. "Hi, what are you still doing around here"? I wanted to tell her i had been waiting for her, praying to see her one more time. How did a whole semester pass by, carried as if on the wings of the wind, that i did not get to tell you how i felt. She was going to see a friend, and i slowly began to curse the feet of whoever the guy was, i had a few guesses, and it made curse faster. But no, it was only a relative, i smiled, and she smiled back, so beautiful. I began to curse again, but only because the guy sitting by her did not have the sense to offer his seat to me. Did he not see that i wanted to be beside her, no he did not, nobody could. She did not even know how i felt about her.

My tongue stuck to my mouth the first day i saw her on campus. She seemed to be gliding. So bold, so calm, so beautiful. Did she really exist or was i just dreaming. Over the last few months, the lines between dreaming and waking had began to blur, it seemed to get more blur with each passing day. This time around, this was real, i was sure of it. It just had to been. How else do i explain this ache. Surely, one could feel no pain in sleep. And this was colour, unlike the foggy dreams about her.

She looked so happy. I wanted her to be always happy, even if that meant i could not be the one to make her smile. No, that was impossible. I would have to try and keep my cursing to a minimum. Why did it have to be her, why now. I dont know how it happened, i found myself walking out of the bus with her, this was not my stop, i did not care. She was all i could see. We walked for a few minutes and then we were greeted by this very masculine voice, holy mother, he made me sound like a girl. Was he really a relative, oh dear i hope he is.

The journey back was hard, so painful. Did i just give away the bride at the altar? No, i had to call her, no, not yet, that would be stupid, will it? I dont care, i need to hear her voice, just one more time. My drug was gone? The success stories of rehab must be bogus, there was no way i could get over her. This ache is unbearable.

How do i tell her? I have to, i need to. Better to have loved and lost? No, i cant afford to loose her. Does she fell the same way? I dont know, but do i care? Yea, i really do. Does it matter, yes, I think so? Whats the worse that could happen? The ring on her finger could mean something, or not?
    Last edited by syc; 29th September 2010 at 09:01 PM.

What is the worst that could possibly happen bro? She's going to say yes or no. Yes and no are not diseases or bullets. If you are turned down, that should boost your confidence and help you engage in other endeavours, for having mustered that amount of courage to confront her. Go get them son. Now or never!

Quote Originally Posted by syc View Post
    How do i tell her? I have to, i need to. Better to have loved and lost? No, i cant afford to loose her. Does she fell the same way? I dont know, but do i care? Yea, i really do. Did it matter, yes, I think so? Whats the worse that could happen? The ring on her finger could mean something, or not?
    Hmmmmmm...how will you know how she felt if you never told her?

Guys help me out here...why is it so hard for some of you to tell a lady how you feel about them? How will we know how you feel if you dont say something?

Sometimes, guys say action speaks louder than words but I have seen a guy literally hurt a friend of mine because he claimed he never told my friend he wanted her. After that incident I told myself if you dont open your buccal cavity to tell me how you feel, I am not reading no meanings into anything you do for me or those around me.

There may be other people doing similar things you think you are doing to send me signals but they are only really being nice and so if you voice your feelings out then I know you mean business.

well, sis, u know fear of rejection. But like my sis said, "how would u know" she could have the hots for you and awaiting on you to say something, perhaps a cup of ice-creame can't beat that. Asking when she's available for a sunday brunch or dinner at her favorite restaurant, avoid shopping cus majority of you men hate going woman shopping and flunt money u know it's gonna be the electric, gas, morgage/rent etc and find yourself going to Ace to loan u some money...lol

Tell her ma brother. Hold on to it and you'll regret it later in life. If the How to is you problem try this, bump into her so hard that you fall on top of her..... now that's an ice breaker. HAAAAAAAAAA
    Last edited by MegaMeister; 29th September 2010 at 01:50 PM.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

How do i tell her? I have to, i need to. Better to have loved and lost? No, i cant afford to loose her. Does she fell the same way? I dont know, but do i care? Yea, i really do. Did it matter, yes, I think so? Whats the worse that could happen? The ring on her finger could mean something, or not?
    Boss,tell her. Dutch courage can be of some assistance. A shot of vodka to loosen your tongue and you're in business. Forget about the ring on her finger, so long as rings are worn to be removed or lost later, bro you've got a chance. Go and listen to some love songs and get telling already..hehe Like Neo said worst case scenario she will say yes or no. Life goes on bro.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

BBoy T

Keep the P.O.P on your mouth. Before you know it your bestfriend will be banging her. Please don't be jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    Keep the P.O.P on your mouth. Before you know it your bestfriend will be banging her. Please don't be jealous.
    HAHAHAHAHA.....hmmmm is that all the best friends do? Ladies beware.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Boss,tell her. Dutch courage can be of some assistance. A shot of vodka to loosen your tongue and you're in business. Forget about the ring on her finger, so long as rings are worn to be removed or lost later, bro you've got a chance. Go and listen to some love songs and get telling already..hehe Like Neo said worst case scenario she will say yes or no. Life goes on bro.
    asem ooo.........things that alcohol can make people do...Only God knows.

eeeiii Pope...which kind of rings are worn to be removed later..............lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    cus majority of you men hate going woman shopping and flaunt money u know it's gonna be the electric, gas, mortgage/rent etc and find yourself going to Ace to loan u some money...lol
    hahahhahhahaaa sis tell me about it.....they come back with long faces as if someone forced them to do it.

Be real to yourself and to her as well...that's all that matters

bros, i don't agree with the Vodka shot, how many brothas gets fucked up with just a shot and forget the **** he said or cudda said. u be bad bwoy papaaaaa, don't make me bend u down to assume position wai...hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

eeeeh, and they won't even take u to Ross, Marshalls or Wal-mart even TJMaxx for designer knock me off head to toe. They take u to Neiman, Saks, oh, Nordstroms and co all in the name of coochie with 20" rims, spend that **** only for a wise sistah to disappear without a trace. Fake number, address, license plate...hahahahahaahhaha, can u imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    eeeeh, and they won't even take u to Ross, Marshalls or Wal-mart even TJMaxx for designer knock me off head to toe. They take u to Neiman, Saks, oh, Nordstroms and co all in the name of coochie with 20" rims, spend that **** only for a wise sistah to disappear without a trace. Fake number, address, license plate...hahahahahaahhaha, can u imagine
    hahhahahahaaahahahaha naaa but you paa...they want impress and you say Ross, Marshalls & Co.......lol

i see this thread has been thread-jacked by u-know-who and who already.....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    i see this thread has been thread-jacked by u-know-who and who already.....
    una dey fear.....i thought say u no dey fear nothing.......open your mouth say something......abi pepper u go smell.............lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information