PDA

View Full Version : your ideas please

ajbabe
22nd September 2011, 01:54 PM
i know some of you will agree wit me that some of the things here are boring, like

1. emotions ( boring, wired looking things and sometimes they dont even serve their purpose)

2. the forum colors are too boring. ( i think every page shd have their color)

3. no online games

please i know some of you have fun and good ideas for this site so lets hear it. Administrators hope you taking notes

Fashion Yaa
22nd September 2011, 05:04 PM
Eish online games oh u know what someone should do OWARI online game here i have forgotten how to win it kraa.....LUDU online game would be real nice so i win AMAsanchezVanDam lol.....what off a AMPE online game too...any way ya lets make this village like a real online village.....im considering videos of Ghana food and putti g it in the Culture section

ajbabe
22nd September 2011, 05:11 PM
Eish online games oh u know what someone should do OWARI online game here i have forgotten how to win it kraa.....LUDU online game would be real nice so i win AMAsanchezVanDam lol.....what off a AMPE online game too...any way ya lets make this village like a real online village.....im considering videos of Ghana food and putti g it in the Culture section

AMPE paa wow that will be something :D :D :D :D
the other games will be fun

Fashion Yaa
19th October 2011, 12:45 AM
I was thinking of this idea GhanaCelebrities.com's sister site Africa Discuss, as a way to get people to be interested in that politics centered site....

feature Responses of the month, like maybe a funny part of a response or a remark that keeps getting requotted by other members.

Not sure where such a thing would be displayed but perhaps at the bottom next to the WHO IS ONLINE NOW part.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
19th October 2011, 12:49 AM
I was thinking of this idea GhanaCelebrities.com's sister site Africa Discuss, as a way to get people to be interested in that politics centered site....

feature Responses of the month, like maybe a funny part of a response or a remark that keeps getting requotted by other members.

Not sure where such a thing would be displayed but perhaps at the bottom next to the WHO IS ONLINE NOW part.

Good idea. we will look into it. thanks Fashionista