PDA

View Full Version : Laryea Kingston Makes Vitesse Arnhem Debut

BBoy T
8th September 2010, 02:58 PM
Ghana midfielder Laryea Kingston has made his debut for Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem after playing in their 1-0 win over Belgian side Cercle Brugge.

The 30-year-old came on as a substitute in the 68th for Felixdaal and he was impressive in his first game for the club.Vitesse fortified their midfield to move out of relegation zone of the four-week old Eredivisie.The Eredivisie league campaigners have given the gifted the player the chance to revive his career in Europe and coach Ted van Leeuwen hailed the qualities of the Ghanaian.

Quophi Aletse
8th September 2010, 03:06 PM
laryea is a good player no doubt....... but that silly red card that he got at the Afcon 06 against senegal was a big blow to his career.......... caf stupidly gave a hefty amount of match bans which nonsensically carried on to the world cup ...... ghana really missed his services in the world cup.......

i think is national team career is slowly coming to an end but good luck to him at vitesse ......

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th September 2010, 04:38 AM
i saw the vitesse game briefly he wasn't bad at all.Laryea was playing to the gallery tho'.

Quophi Aletse
9th September 2010, 04:40 AM
i saw the vitesse game briefly he wasn't bad at all.Laryea was playing to the gallery tho'.

i know its still to early but u think bra laryea can still compete and retake his spot on the national team? ..... he was a good player on his best day for ghana though

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th September 2010, 04:43 AM
i know its still to early but u think bra laryea can still compete and retake his spot on the national team? ..... he was a good player on his best day for ghana though

He can be the "Appiah" for 2014...lol

Quophi Aletse
9th September 2010, 04:50 AM
He can be the "Appiah" for 2014...lol

hahahaha....... "old soljah never never dies" of the 2014 team abi...... lol

MegaMeister
9th September 2010, 09:01 PM
"Larry" Kingston will come good in 2014 like Sarpei. Watch this space.