PDA

View Full Version : Conversations with God

asem
13th September 2011, 03:47 PM
“I'm going to say something that may sound controversial. Not long ago I was in prayer in my own study, and I know the Lord just like you know the Lord. And man I went in there and started off my day with the lord and said 'Lord Lord how you doing today. It’s going to be a great day. And I noticed the lord wasn't acting right, …cause I know God, you know when your child is not felling good, right. Hinn, right! You know when something, you may not know what it is but he wasn't acting right for lack of a better term. I know God I know him and I know the fulness of his presence , and I know him. And I said something’ wrong. And this is what I'm saying, it wasn't with me. And then it hit me, I said Lord you had a bad day? Now watch this (whenever faith teacher says this you need to pay careful attention, here it comes) I said and he said “Yea my children have been disobeying me” then it dawned on me. I said somebody hurt you today, I said lord I don't ever want to hurt you anymore so lord I’m going to cancel all my appointments and all this stuff that we call ministry and I'm gonna sit here and I don’t know how to say this God for a lack of better term, till you fell better. Cause so many people hurt him that day… Lord I said I'm just going to bless you I'm gonna praise you I'm gonna just call your name. And it dawned on me and the Lord went “Thank you Jesse.”
(Interview-This is Your day, B. Hinn Feb. 2,000)

This is Jess Duplantis for u,,Jess is going to solve God’s emotional distress personally,,,,,what a clown.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
13th September 2011, 04:25 PM
So the Lord has emotional distress ?? hmm (scratching my head)

ajbabe
13th September 2011, 04:35 PM
huh, hmmmm ok :(

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 05:58 PM
3y3 asem ooooo....God in emotional distress.....SMH

Quophi Aletse
13th September 2011, 06:05 PM
lolololololololol ...... what do u say to this koraa ..... the lord has emotional distress and doest act right when this happen because people hurt him so much that day????

oh the limited human perspective and our thought systems that we project on "GOD"

its all good though we are all in this together .... we are all spirit doing our best and we will get it right(for lack of a better term)

Quophi Aletse
13th September 2011, 06:09 PM

lolololol is this shocking???? you are not aware of jehovah's emotions in the old testament????

can u believe that god is jealous???? if u can believe that then emotional distress is not far off

Akosua
13th September 2011, 06:38 PM
“I'm going to say something that may sound controversial. Not long ago I was in prayer in my own study, and I know the Lord just like you know the Lord. And man I went in there and started off my day with the lord and said 'Lord Lord how you doing today. It’s going to be a great day. And I noticed the lord wasn't acting right, …cause I know God, you know when your child is not felling good, right. Hinn, right! You know when something, you may not know what it is but he wasn't acting right for lack of a better term. I know God I know him and I know the fulness of his presence , and I know him. And I said something’ wrong. And this is what I'm saying, it wasn't with me. And then it hit me, I said Lord you had a bad day? Now watch this (whenever faith teacher says this you need to pay careful attention, here it comes) I said and he said “Yea my children have been disobeying me” then it dawned on me. I said somebody hurt you today, I said lord I don't ever want to hurt you anymore so lord I’m going to cancel all my appointments and all this stuff that we call ministry and I'm gonna sit here and I don’t know how to say this God for a lack of better term, till you fell better. Cause so many people hurt him that day… Lord I said I'm just going to bless you I'm gonna praise you I'm gonna just call your name. And it dawned on me and the Lord went “Thank you Jesse.”

This is Jess Duplantis for u,,Jess is going to solve God’s emotional distress personally,,,,,what a clown.

I DON'T THINK what he said came out how he intended for it to come across.

And, u Asem di3 u shdnt even be the one posting this.

Neo
13th September 2011, 07:27 PM
Lol, this post is quite funny.

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 07:48 PM

hahahahahaa eeeii Akosua ...so who should be posting it? Neo or Pope anaa Quophi....anaa me nhw3 Q'lypse......:D

MegaMeister
13th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Well at least the Lord talked back at you. eii
and the Lord went “Thank you Jesse.” really ? :)

Akosua
13th September 2011, 09:12 PM
hahahahahaa eeeii Akosua ...so who should be posting it? Neo or Pope anaa Quophi....anaa me nhw3 Q'lypse......:D

LMAOOOO!! None of em. Pa pa bia enni mu

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 09:18 PM

Benny Hinn right? Yaawaa, I knew it, he concoct stories like this.. And people really listen to him.. Its the same guy who declared loudly at his congregation around 93 or so that the lord will burn homosexuals with fire in 1995 and everyone will see it

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 09:23 PM

Akos, this is Benny Hinn, believe this sh*t. Some of my family members listen to him and believe in his lies or stories like this he tells when he's on tv. I always stand in awe that people, grown up intelligent men and women listen to these stories which sound like a Sunday school teacher talking to children about some bible stories. He tries his best to tell his listeners how he was speaking to the lord this and that and it sounds so childish. I'm always surprised that people really believe him.

Akosua
13th September 2011, 10:00 PM
Akos, this is Benny Hinn, believe this sh*t. Some of my family members listen to him and believe in his lies or stories like this he tells when he's on tv. I always stand in awe that people, grown up intelligent men and women listen to these stories which sound like a Sunday school teacher talking to children about some bible stories. He tries his best to tell his listeners how he was speaking to the lord this and that and it sounds so childish. I'm always surprised that people really believe him.

I dnt believe or disbelieve him. I dn't have an opinion abt him or what he says. Im totally indifferent to him.

Its Asem I was after. :glee:

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 10:14 PM
I dnt believe or disbelieve him. I dn't have an opinion abt him or what he says. Im totally indifferent to him.

hahahhahaaa

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 10:20 PM
LMAOOOO!! None of em. Pa pa bia enni mu

s3 woa wani tua sister....3nko yiee enso omo ma y3 nya aso wo fie ha...tweaakaiiiii s3s33 omo se....:D :D :D :D :D

Akosua
13th September 2011, 10:30 PM
s3 woa wani tua sister....3nko yiee enso omo ma y3 nya aso wo fie ha...tweaakaiiiii s3s33 omo se....:D :D :D :D :D

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

asem
13th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Benny Hinn right? Yaawaa, I knew it, he concoct stories like this.. And people really listen to him.. Its the same guy who declared loudly at his congregation around 93 or so that the lord will burn homosexuals with fire in 1995 and everyone will see it

Q',,,,, this is Jesse Duplantis talkin nonsense as usual when he was a guest on Benny Hinn’s program. Agree wit u though abt Benny hinn ,,truth is all these guys are in the same camp,,,they are all fake.
This is benny hinn for u "Ladies and gentleman, Jesus is shaking the world! Now something else is happening that is to me awesome! Absolutely awesome! The Lord is physically appearing in the Muslim world”. (Benny Hinn, TBN's Spring fundraising Praise-A-Thon, April 2nd, 2000)

Did anyone of u reading this heard anything of that sort happening,,,this is certainly a story to check out.

asem
13th September 2011, 11:04 PM

So tell us what he intended to say

asem
13th September 2011, 11:07 PM

asem paaa ooh hmm

Akosua
13th September 2011, 11:18 PM
So tell us what he intended to say

Thats not the point. U shdnt be the one pointing out what someone is preaching. find somewhere to sit ur skinny ass down.

Quophi Aletse
14th September 2011, 01:42 AM
didnt benny hinn also say sometime ago that jesus told him he(jesus) wants to appear to the congregation or something along those lines???(can remember the exact details) .....

tv evangelism has become more of a business ... simple and tiatia .....

u dont come to earth to be saved ..... saved from what???? where were you b4 u were born????

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th September 2011, 02:02 PM
And it dawned on me and the Lord went “Thank you Jesse.”

I can't get over this part :D :D :D :D :D

Q' lypse
14th September 2011, 04:50 PM
didnt benny hinn also say sometime ago that jesus told him he(jesus) wants to appear to the congregation or something along those lines???(can remember the exact details) .....

tv evangelism has become more of a business ... simple and tiatia .....

u dont come to earth to be saved ..... saved from what???? where were you b4 u were born????

brother minister, what I've noticed is that people are weak and if you are not careful you can use them, take advantage of them big time. This is exactly what Hinn and others are doing. Someone sent me videos of so called false prophets and Hinn was one of them. It is so funny that, this guy comes on tv, says to his listeners and followers that they must buy a gift (it would either be something small like a piece of bracelet or some kinda symbol made of silver, $50). It is called gift but it is not free. Heeeeeeeeer, you know i sit and hit my focking head that n ask, why can't people think? What kind of gift is for sale?

It is not just him, other televangelists do it too and call it GIFT. It is as if they meet and discuss what new strategy to use this decade, what new terms will bring more customers. Ehi! Christo som adwaman ne cha cha paa ni?!

Then here comes the biggest one and the most dumb. He says donate at least $60, this is called 'seed', that is, sowing a seed, we will pray together and watch your seed grow. He says he needs the seed because there is a lot of debt for him to pay. By sowing this seed, ie, by donating, God will bless you with more. Then he adds some bible verses to cement it, use an example of someone who did it and got like 7 times that amount a few weeks later.

The question, how come you can't do it yourself, how come you can't sow you own seed or ask God to 7x your money so that you can pay these debts? Sometimes Im so in shock that I wanna cry. PEOPLE?!!!!! WHAT??!!

Quophi Aletse
14th September 2011, 07:09 PM
brother minister, what I've noticed is that people are weak and if you are not careful you can use them, take advantage of them big time. This is exactly what Hinn and others are doing. Someone sent me videos of so called false prophets and Hinn was one of them. It is so funny that, this guy comes on tv, says to his listeners and followers that they must buy a gift (it would either be something small like a piece of bracelet or some kinda symbol made of silver, $50). It is called gift but it is not free. Heeeeeeeeer, you know i sit and hit my focking head that n ask, why can't people think? What kind of gift is for sale?

It is not just him, other televangelists do it too and call it GIFT. It is as if they meet and discuss what new strategy to use this decade, what new terms will bring more customers. Ehi! Christo som adwaman ne cha cha paa ni?!

Then here comes the biggest one and the most dumb. He says donate at least $60, this is called 'seed', that is, sowing a seed, we will pray together and watch your seed grow. He says he needs the seed because there is a lot of debt for him to pay. By sowing this seed, ie, by donating, God will bless you with more. Then he adds some bible verses to cement it, use an example of someone who did it and got like 7 times that amount a few weeks later.

The question, how come you can't do it yourself, how come you can't sow you own seed or ask God to 7x your money so that you can pay these debts? Sometimes Im so in shock that I wanna cry. PEOPLE?!!!!! WHAT??!!

lolol that seed to pay debt and god will bless the one who sold the seed is very funny paaa .......

most of these tele evangelist dont live within their means .... jimmy swaggart was raking in millions of dollars a month but still couldnt cover his expenses ......

one of benny hinn's marketing scheme that i saw on tv was when he was selling a pen with the lord's prayer on it for 75 dollars ....

the guy said he was thinking and writing about something where he was blanking out with a common pen in his hand ... he put that common pen down and took the lords prayer pen .... he put the lords prayer pen on the paper and suddenly the pen started moving by itself in his hand writing perfect sentences .... lololololol

wonderful pastor hinn but was he suggesting that the pen somehow knew what he was thinking and brought the perfect sentences when he blanked out ..... anyways

obiaa ne ne taste ......

Akosua
14th September 2011, 08:11 PM
lolol that seed to pay debt and god will bless the one who sold the seed is very funny paaa .......

most of these tele evangelist dont live within their means .... jimmy swaggart was raking in millions of dollars a month but still couldnt cover his expenses ......

one of benny hinn's marketing scheme that i saw on tv was when he was selling a pen with the lord's prayer on it for 75 dollars ....

the guy said he was thinking and writing about something where he was blanking out with a common pen in his hand ... he put that common pen down and took the lords prayer pen .... he put the lords prayer pen on the paper and suddenly the pen started moving by itself in his hand writing perfect sentences .... lololololol

wonderful pastor hinn but was he suggesting that the pen somehow knew what he was thinking and brought the perfect sentences when he blanked out ..... anyways

obiaa ne ne taste ......

Everybody types something short and is done. Only you and Q'lypse want to type an entire page and a half out

Q' lypse
14th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Now that I'm reading this for the 2nd time, I see it as a serious psychological case. Someone suffering from disappointments and low self esteem and uses PROJECTION as a way of escape his woes..

And man I went in there and started off my day with the lord and said 'Lord Lord how you doing today. It’s going to be a great day. (this man is talking to himself...or he's thinking, certain fantacies he has.

And I noticed the lord wasn't acting right, … (obviously he noticed there was something wrong with himself

cause I know God, you know when your child is not felling good (everyone knows when they are not feeling well)

You know when something, you may not know what it is but he wasn't acting right for lack of a better term. (he= Jesse wasn't acting right

I know God I know him and I know the (fulness of his presence , and I know him.) (Jesse can't stop Fanaticising)

And I said something’ wrong. And this is what I'm saying, it wasn't with me. (yes it was)

And then it hit me, I said Lord you had a bad day? (Oops, after close introspection, Jesses finds out the reason why the day hasn't been going well for Jesse)

I said and he said “Yea my children have been disobeying me” then it dawned on me. (Jesse finally figures out some people don't want to listen to his preachings, probably due to his mental state)

I said somebody hurt you today, I said lord I don't ever want to hurt you anymore so lord I’m going to cancel all my appointments and all this stuff that we call ministry and I'm gonna sit here and I don’t know how to say this God for a lack of better term, till you fell better. (Jesse's psychological disorder is serious, he needs help)

Cause so many people hurt him that day… Lord I said I'm just going to bless you I'm gonna praise you I'm gonna just call your name. And it dawned on me and the Lord went “Thank you Jesse.” . (this individually needs help)

Quophi Aletse
14th September 2011, 09:38 PM
Everybody types something short and is done. Only you and Q'lypse want to type an entire page and a half out

lololololol akosua ninja paaa

Q' lypse
14th September 2011, 09:42 PM

lool, se s33 wosee. Sister Akos you must be new here :p

Quophi Aletse
14th September 2011, 09:55 PM
pastor kwamena ..... free jesse oooo free jesse ... lolol

Akosua
14th September 2011, 11:07 PM
lool, se s33 wosee. Sister Akos you must be new here :p

Yes, very new, and completely baffled at this behavior of yours.

Akosua
14th September 2011, 11:07 PM
lololololol akosua ninja paaa

hahahaha. me b3 huri 3si wo tri so

Q' lypse
15th September 2011, 12:49 PM
Yes, very new, and completely baffled at this behavior of yours.

The head of the Gods knew me from other worlds before he created this one and its because of the thesis writing that's why he asked me to God this forum. Behavior paa, lol, oh Akosua

asem
16th September 2011, 03:49 PM

Good question,,, they won’t becos they know is an empty promise,,,,and beside they have thousands of gullible people out there who will fall for this Ponzi scheme crap ,,,, The nastiest part about all of this is the way it disproportionately draws in the poor and desperate looking for hope.

asem
16th September 2011, 04:11 PM

creepy obsesssion,,,,stalker

Akosua
16th September 2011, 05:12 PM
creepy obsesssion,,,,stalker

U wish. Get over yourself!

Akosua
16th September 2011, 05:12 PM
The head of the Gods knew me from other worlds before he created this one and its because of the thesis writing that's why he asked me to God this forum. Behavior paa, lol, oh Akosua

hahaha. Yes, behavior.