PDA

View Full Version : A woman's prayer

Neo
4th September 2010, 11:18 AM
Lord, I ask for wisdom to understand a man, love to forgive him and patience for his moods because if i ask for strength, i'd just BEAT HIM TO DEATH!".

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th September 2010, 12:00 AM
that sounds like a prayer most men will pray for women. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

CuTiEbABy
8th September 2010, 02:54 AM
Lord, I ask for wisdom to understand a man, love to forgive him and patience for his moods because if i ask for strength, i'd just BEAT HIM TO DEATH!".

Lord in addition, give us the grace to withstand all the trash they drag our way and also help us to handle the pain and heartache they bring to us.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th September 2010, 04:09 AM
Lord in addition, give us the grace to withstand all the trash they drag our way and also help us to handle the pain and heartache they bring to us.

Lord PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,give us the 007 skills to catch them red handed when they cheat oh and God, croc skins to tolerate chicken punches they throw at us. Please God for added measure dry our tears so they don't see us cry when they hurt us cos they like to gloat. AMEN

Neo
8th September 2010, 04:48 AM
Lol, insinuation galore. But i still believe the messages are being delivered to the right recipients.

CuTiEbABy
8th September 2010, 05:33 AM
Lord PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,give us the 007 skills to catch them red handed when they cheat oh and God, croc skins to tolerate chicken punches they throw at us. Please God for added measure dry our tears so they don't see us cry when they hurt us cos they like to gloat. AMEN

Heavenly Father, please give us the enduring spirit to handle their cheating asses and the lies they keep telling us and also make our hands more firmer to be able to throw more punches. Lord also let them feel the pain they inflict on us and let their tears continue to flow in rivers and oceans so we can also feel.........................

CuTiEbABy
8th September 2010, 05:35 AM
Lol, insinuation galore. But i still believe the messages are being delivered to the right recipients.

hahahahaha Bro no insinuations going on, we are all praying....I'm sure the Lord is all ears listening and yep you right, the recipients are really having their ears full.......

Quophi Aletse
8th September 2010, 04:18 PM
lolololol ..... the initial post rather fits a man praying to god over a woman ... lol

in fact the prayer is unisex....... lololol ....... a macho woman will pray this prayer religiously not to lead her astray ..... lol lol

Quophi Aletse
8th September 2010, 04:23 PM
Lord PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,give us the 007 skills to catch them red handed when they cheat oh and God, croc skins to tolerate chicken punches they throw at us. Please God for added measure dry our tears so they don't see us cry when they hurt us cos they like to gloat. AMENHeavenly Father, please give us the enduring spirit to handle their cheating asses and the lies they keep telling us and also make our hands more firmer to be able to throw more punches. Lord also let them feel the pain they inflict on us and let their tears continue to flow in rivers and oceans so we can also feel.........................

Answer: My children ...................... i did not create the two of u to fight and repel against each other but rather to complete each other in the physical world and attract to each ........

now carry ur misplaced prayer request go far away from from......
nonsense and ingredients............

BBoy T
8th September 2010, 05:24 PM
Nsempii, this woman's prayer paaa lol

CuTiEbABy
9th September 2010, 02:26 PM
Answer: My children ...................... i did not create the two of u to fight and repel against each other but rather to complete each other in the physical world and attract to each ........

now carry ur misplaced prayer request go far away from from......
nonsense and ingredients............

hahahahahaahaaha eeeeeeiiiiiii Quophi now you want to turn into God abi and answer prayers......okay I hear you but these prayers arent misplaced.....women need grace to handle men like yourself......Infact I need to pray for special grace just for me to be able to handle you and your wahala.............lol

MegaMeister
9th September 2010, 10:51 PM

This prayer is DEEP..lol

MegaMeister
9th September 2010, 10:52 PM

I'm loving this. LOL

MegaMeister
9th September 2010, 10:53 PM
Heavenly Father, please give us the enduring spirit to handle their cheating asses and the lies they keep telling us and also make our hands more firmer to be able to throw more punches. Lord also let them feel the pain they inflict on us and let their tears continue to flow in rivers and oceans so we can also feel.........................

eii Cutie hmm

CuTiEbABy
9th September 2010, 10:57 PM
eii Cutie hmm

Mega hmmm what have I done??? Any problem? lol

Crying Wind
7th July 2011, 11:32 AM
bump

CuTiEbABy
7th July 2011, 01:58 PM
Hahahhahahaha I think I need to pray this prayer today because I am about to.............."all comments reserved"

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Hahahhahahaha I think I need to pray this prayer today because I am about to.............."all comments reserved"

Yeah right !

anora
15th July 2011, 12:35 PM
very nice...

Really it sounds like a women's prayer. nice to see that phrase..