PDA

View Full Version : WizKid denies impregnating a student

Midnight
13th September 2011, 06:41 AM
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, the dazzling 21-year Nigerian music star known in showbiz circles as WizKid, alleged to have impregnated a lady has reportedly denied the allegation.

According to Nigerianfilms.com, WizKid who was said to have impregnated a lady by name, Shola, a student of the University of Ghana, has broken his silence on the issue, saying the report was false.

The raging allegation is said to have pressurized and pushed the Holla At Your Boy star to react by saying, ďNo, I donít. Itís just a rumour, Iím not thinking about that right now, I really donít want to find myself in that kind of situation, Iím all about my music now.Ē

http://photos.myjoyonline.com/photos/news/201109/879729900_141723.jpg

A source at his management company, M.Et.al Management, whose name was only given as Seyi, was also reported to have said, ďI donít see any reason for us to respond to such tale. We donít respond to silly rumours. There is nothing to say or write about the rumour, itís untrue and very false.Ē

WizKid who started with the stage name Lilí Prinz, since hitting the limelight in 2006 has never been far from success and controversy.

Among the numerous allegations that have flanked the artiste include an infamous romantic relationship with sizzling hot Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh.

Reports have it that the artisteís parents and record label, Empire Mates Entertainment (EME), are insisting on getting a DNA confirmation, that he, WizKid, is the Ďfatherí of pregnancy before fully admitting ownership.