PDA

View Full Version : Wife wins damages for lack of sex

Q' lypse
10th September 2011, 08:52 AM
A Frenchman has been ordered to pay his ex-wife 8,500 for failing to have enough sex with her during their marriage.

http://i53.tinypic.com/29mu8zt.jpg

The 51-year-old was fined under article 215 of France's civil code, which states married couples must agree to a "shared communal life".

A judge has now ruled that this law implies that "sexual relations must form part of a marriage", reports the Daily Telegraph.

The wife filed for divorce two years ago, blaming the break-up on her husband's lack of activity in the bedroom.

A judge in Nice granted the divorce and ruled the husband named only as Jean-Louis B. was solely responsible for the split.

But the 47-year-old ex-wife then took him back to court demanding 10,000 euros in compensation for "lack of sex over 21 years of marriage".

The ex-husband claimed "tiredness and health problems" had prevented him from being more attentive.

But a judge in Aix-en-Provence ruled: "A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent.

"By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other."

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/oddity/201109/72452.php

Q' lypse
10th September 2011, 08:54 AM
Clearing my throat. Some people are not serious. You have been given this gift that has been the best thing for men since erections bula 90 degrees and you ignore this engine? Aboa beast!

ajbabe
10th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Hahahaha serves him right. How can u deny her the enjoyment of her fruit :)

Q' lypse
10th September 2011, 05:08 PM
How can u deny her the enjoyment of her fruit :)

loool

Quophi Aletse
10th September 2011, 05:27 PM
lolololololol
this world paaa ..... wo di tw3 aa y3 si hey .... w'andi tw3 a y3 si hey ...... tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lololololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th September 2011, 05:49 PM
WOW...is this how our women wanna play ?lololololololol

Q' lypse
10th September 2011, 08:43 PM
lolololololol
this world paaa ..... wo di tw3 aa y3 si hey .... w'andi tw3 a y3 si hey ...... tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lololololol

hahahahahahaaa, u paa

Infamous
10th September 2011, 11:24 PM
ahhhhhhh this guy paaa.......if it was me ahhh, anka she will even be suin me for too much for atopa...........hw3! metu toma no anopa ewia, anadwo na ahomakye nyinaaaaaa:highly_amused:

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 02:28 AM
Clearing my throat. Some people are not serious. You have been given this gift that has been the best thing for men since erections bula 90 degrees and you ignore this engine? Aboa beast!

:D :D :D :D asem ooooooooo

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 02:29 AM
Hahahaha serves him right. How can u deny her the enjoyment of her fruit :)

eeiiii lil angel ......enjoyment of her fruit paaaa......:D

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 02:29 AM
lolololololol

na wo de3 de3n.......wa nu mu ns3m.....:D

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 02:30 AM
ahhhhhhh this guy paaa.......if it was me ahhh, anka she will even be suin me for too much for atopa...........hw3! metu toma no anopa ewia, anadwo na ahomakye nyinaaaaaa:highly_amused:

hahhaahaaa aane wo no no....wo de3 de3n....ade3 akye abia...na wo ne nam atutu toma.....me boa?..........:D :D :D :D :D

Q' lypse
11th September 2011, 08:38 AM
looool infamous n cutie, u crack me up

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 08:51 PM
looool infamous n cutie, u crack me up

hahhahahaaa braa sere biaa....wiase nso y3 gye de3n.....keep on laughing....its good to laugh.....I am glad to help you do so

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmoHl8EDos&feature=share

this is we've been talkinig about. Agya Koo wife don suffa 4 hia, kai

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
13th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Q, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL damnnnn, what do you call Agya Koo's sleeping position ?

ajbabe
13th September 2011, 05:28 PM
hahahaha ah agya koo paa, :excitement:

Quophi Aletse
14th September 2011, 02:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmoHl8EDos&feature=share

this is we've been talkinig about. Agya Koo wife don suffa 4 hia, kai

lololol agya koo paaa ..... go see a herbalist make he make some tea for him drink ..... 1 week p3 hugging a woman koraa go fit impregnate her koraa .....

or he should chew some atadwe(tiger nuts) charge his battery ....

this too be matter???
tweaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... lolololol

CuTiEbABy
14th September 2011, 03:09 AM
Q, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL damnnnn, what do you call Agya Koo's sleeping position ?

Protecting my assets position.....lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

CuTiEbABy
14th September 2011, 03:11 AM
I remember watching this movie....those were the times Agya Koo was really funny in his movies but these days......smh I dont know sef.....