PDA

View Full Version : Dad Is Interested In My Lover

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
4th September 2011, 07:55 PM
We are both graduates doing our national service and we have been together for about four years. I am 24 and my friend is 22.

I have realised over the past three months that, my father has been picking my girl from work and dropping her at home. Shes also been accompanying him for programmes sometimes on weekends.

I spoke to my dad about it and asked him to stop but it seems he is not ready to stop. He is a widower but I think he should look elsewhere if he thinks he is ready now for another relationship. Im having sleepless nights and losing weight as I love her so much.I don't want to have a conflict with my dad.

I need your advice.

A.K., Nsawam

Q' lypse
5th September 2011, 08:52 AM
ah, but this is nkwasiasem nonsense!!! What about this girl? Is she been raped? Or forced? She is probably one of those girls who go for money.

Massa, u r finished I'm sorry. Its not about your dad, its about her. You are barking at the wrong goddamn tree here son.

Neo
5th September 2011, 09:53 AM
Lol, this is funny paa. This guy is not cool kraa if your dad is gaining an edge. With a name like Nsawam what do you expect..lol

MegaMeister
5th September 2011, 03:55 PM
Leave the girl and if you still live at home with your oldman then tough luck.