PDA

View Full Version : face vs body

Fashion Yaa
1st September 2011, 01:53 AM
Which is better? Would u be intrigued more by the face or be wrapped in desire by the body. Looking forward to responses ;)

Q' lypse
1st September 2011, 07:51 AM
all and non

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
1st September 2011, 08:06 AM
both. I personally wont take nothing less.

syc
1st September 2011, 11:36 AM
Well, usually see the face first unless they have their back to you, then its good if they are packin' ;)

Fashion Yaa
1st September 2011, 01:42 PM
I see but what if you had no choice but two n u r one on the dance floor or in a club? What is your choice based on: face or body? @ALL

Lady √ Macbeth
9th September 2011, 03:43 AM
Which is better? Would u be intrigued more by the face or be wrapped in desire by the body. Looking forward to responses ;)

I would be intrigued by what stands out most and from my experiences it is never the looks but the character. I am always able to tell one's character based on the way they operate and speak.

Fashion Yaa
9th September 2011, 11:06 AM
I would be intrigued by what stands out most and from my experiences it is never the looks but the character. I am always able to tell one's character based on the way they operate and speak. i think everyono is mkin the post too deep. Maybe if it was a man doing asking the asking the responses would be different.
But for sure sis im on the same page as u. I think the face would be agreat window to see how a per acts most times

Q' lypse
9th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Yaa I hardly fall in the worldly category of the shallow mind, ie, looks. So if this is a poll, I will be very boring and you won't get any vote from me. I don't live like most men do. I don't live in the old system of waaoooow, damn, look at that as.s, let me approach her nonsense. I look but that's about it, it ends there. You know, like seeing a Ferrari speeding down the road. If I look and approach all based on some fine fat as.s its lust 95%. This hardly happens anyway..

To get my answers, you would be looking at options like, eyes, eyebrows, tone of voice, body language, the way her lips move when she speaks, something about her neck... Now to me, you are intriguing me if these are some of the options.

Fashion Yaa
9th September 2011, 07:06 PM
QLypse in fact you will make your future Mrs QLypse a happy woman. Good man you,thanks for sharing

neoxiang
9th September 2011, 07:07 PM
I want my woman to be smart but i also want my woman to be sexually attractive with a nice face to go with that body. Lust is also very important in sustaining a relationship. So the body, ass or whatever are a must.

"My stair well dong doesn't attain sunrise on flat surfaces". that's for you to figure out. lol

Quaiqu Ananse
9th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Yaa I hardly fall in the worldly category of the shallow mind, ie, looks. So if this is a poll, I will be very boring and you won't get any vote from me. I don't live like most men do. I don't live in the old system of waaoooow, damn, look at that as.s, let me approach her nonsense. I look but that's about it, it ends there. You know, like seeing a Ferrari speeding down the road. If I look and approach all based on some fine fat as.s its lust 95%. This hardly happens anyway..

To get my answers, you would be looking at options like, eyes, eyebrows, tone of voice, body language, the way her lips move when she speaks, something about her neck... Now to me, you are intriguing me if these are some of the options.

hahhaaahha Q' lypse. I'm reminded about Tim Allen's quote "Men look at women the way men look at cars. Everyone looks at Ferraris. Now and then we like a pickup truck, and we all end up with station wagons."

Yaa, my dear, you will be hard pressed to find any guy who will pick face over body or vice versa because they both have their place in the grand scheme of things and are supposed to complement each other.
Invariably however they will always come second to good character and moral rectitude.

Fashion Yaa
9th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Nice respnses Neoxiang n QuaquAnanse :)

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th September 2011, 09:34 PM
Fashionista, what are are is your preference ? oopsy I think i know the answer.. going by the photos in the adult forum,i have a fair idea :p

Q' lypse
9th September 2011, 09:38 PM
Fashionista, what are are is your preference ? oopsy I think i know the answer.. going by the photos in the adult forum,i have a fair idea :p

what photos? oooow, the joint? hahahaa

Q' lypse
9th September 2011, 09:42 PM
QLypse in fact you will make your future Mrs QLypse a happy woman. Good man you,thanks for sharing

:devilish: :devilish:, but i can be fockin tae

Q' lypse
9th September 2011, 09:43 PM
hahhaaahha Q' lypse. I'm reminded about Tim Allen's quote "Men look at women the way men look at cars. Everyone looks at Ferraris. Now and then we like a pickup truck, and we all end up with station wagons."

Yaa, my dear, you will be hard pressed to find any guy who will pick face over body or vice versa because they both have their place in the grand scheme of things and are supposed to complement each other.
Invariably however they will always come second to good character and moral rectitude.

hmmm

Fashion Yaa
9th September 2011, 10:57 PM
:devilish: :devilish:, but i can be fockin taefinally i see the WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAAME side of our etherial brotha ;)

Akosua
9th September 2011, 10:59 PM
I would say if its a man, u gotta look at 3 things, he needs to have the face, body and a huge package ;)

Size does matter a lot in my books

Fashion Yaa
9th September 2011, 11:04 PM
Fashionista, what are are is your preference ? oopsy I think i know the answer.. going by the photos in the adult forum,i have a fair idea :pasem oh an yall still aint added my suggestions to the other muy caliente sex.o army hehe please put Terrel Owens up there. Pope i find the shoulder attractive first but recently ive learned i like L Kravitz type

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th September 2011, 12:17 AM
I would say if its a man, u gotta look at 3 things, he needs to have the face, body and a huge package ;)

CHECK THIS OUT http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthread.php/8644-Qualities-of-a-Perfect-husband

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th September 2011, 12:18 AM
asem oh an yall still aint added my suggestions to the other muy caliente sex.o army hehe please put Terrel Owens up there. Pope i find the shoulder attractive first but recently ive learned i like L Kravitz type

we're working on it sis. i'm planning on opening a thread of hunks for your enjoyment lol
I do know your taste LMAO

Infamous
10th September 2011, 11:32 PM
hmmmmmmm I dont wanna say i will go for looks...ba hmm atleast thats why kwabena kwaben sang a song and said "de3 mehw3 nanim aa mehu ahwehw333 Eny3 de3 wone ne nam aa na wotet3" ofcuz i will say both the face and the boy cos u can see some ladies frm the back and eishh u will be like this one is a catch only for her to turn and its like hurrican rolled thru.....and sometimes too u will see a nice face only to see the body like bode3 yato no chok......so face and body is wat i will look @..:semi-twins:

Fashion Yaa
11th September 2011, 02:19 AM
hmmmmmmm I dont wanna say i will go for looks...ba hmm atleast thats why kwabena kwaben sang a song and said "de3 mehw3 nanim aa mehu ahwehw333 Eny3 de3 wone ne nam aa na wotet3" ofcuz i will say both the face and the boy cos u can see some ladies frm the back and eishh u will be like this one is a catch only for her to turn and its like hurrican rolled thru.....and sometimes too u will see a nice face only to see the body like bode3 yato no chok......so face and body is wat i will look @..:semi-twins:you are super funny ......osi hurricane....woye buey paa....thnx for sharing!

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 03:14 AM
I guess it will be different from the guy's and ladies perspective.

My Mom told me something a while back that your partner you are with is just like your face.......just as you are proud of the face you have and will display it for all to see.....thats how you should be proud of the one you are with.

I believe both face & body counts

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 03:15 AM
hmmmmmmm I dont wanna say i will go for looks...ba hmm atleast thats why kwabena kwaben sang a song and said "de3 mehw3 nanim aa mehu ahwehw333 Eny3 de3 wone ne nam aa na wotet3" ofcuz i will say both the face and the boy cos u can see some ladies frm the back and eishh u will be like this one is a catch only for her to turn and its like hurrican rolled thru.....and sometimes too u will see a nice face only to see the body like bode3 yato no chok......so face and body is wat i will look @..:semi-twins:

eeiiii braaa...as for this one...wa nsusu.....I cant stop laughing here.....asem oooo :D :D :D

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 03:16 AM

Sister niee.....it sure does matter....hehehehehe ;)

Fashion Yaa
11th September 2011, 05:03 AM

Size does matter a lot in my books asem oh, sis but i thank u for contributing Total package is sooo important for sure

Fashion Yaa
11th September 2011, 05:14 AM

My Mom told me something a while back that your partner you are with is just like your face.......just as you are proud of the face you have and will display it for all to see.....thats how you should be proud of the one you are with.

I believe both face & body countsWise woman paa CutieBaby thank your mum for her wise words ;). At end of the day its all about total body health make it a priority to treat yourself to a spa workout for both men n women

Akosua
11th September 2011, 06:57 AM

Ahahahahahaha!

Akosua
11th September 2011, 06:58 AM
asem oh, sis but i thank u for contributing Total package is sooo important for sure

Very Very \very important. Cant be with a man with a ----- the size of an okro.. that wont do

Q' lypse
11th September 2011, 08:43 AM

I believe both face & body counts

seems ur mum really makes a huge part of ur life. Good tins though, but sister, just kno that u also hav ur own mind

Q' lypse
11th September 2011, 08:51 AM

oh saa (really?), im headin to the size increase clinic 3 o'clock sharp, in a few weeks my bula should b hangin lik adoma bell

http://i51.tinypic.com/312woax.jpg

Q' lypse
11th September 2011, 08:53 AM
finally i see the WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAAME side of our etherial brotha ;)

ooohh yaa, meeka mesuban :distracted:

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2011, 08:54 PM
seems ur mum really makes a huge part of ur life. Good tins though, but sister, just kno that u also hav ur own mind

I do have my own...it was an advise that was given....not a hard and fast rule....it is up to you to take it or leave it.....ya heard...;)

Q' lypse
12th September 2011, 08:26 AM
hmmmm

Fashion Yaa
12th September 2011, 08:38 AM
Why this response....how will u refrain from advicing ya kids without influencing too much
hmmmm

Q' lypse
12th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Why this response....how will u refrain from advicing ya kids without influencing too much to tell them to think for themselves, lay down all possibilities the best you can, let them see the bases of every decision....responsibilities, what im saying is pretty broad, and if the kid has any sense of emotional intelligence, they will see beyond the shallow mind, they will go beyond the myopic vision that most people have and .....they will be their own advisers. I am like that... If I know that my vision or decision about something is limited, I consult, I seek advise from all corners, from the elderly, middle aged, a peer, even younger people whom i know have expertise in what im engaging in.. I am never shy to seek advise from even those who might see my as some kinda enemy...and trust me, when you go in with a genuine heart, with openness like i do, that you have nothing to hide, you are a normal human being who needs help with something, people surrender their egos, they give back genuineness, they help. I swear by God it works.

So its all about leaving our egos at the door when trying to advise a young person, but broad thinking is needed in this, otherwise forget it!!!

CuTiEbABy
12th September 2011, 01:50 PM
to tell them to think for themselves, lay down all possibilities the best you can, let them see the bases of every decision....responsibilities, what im saying is pretty broad, and if the kid has any sense of emotional intelligence, they will see beyond the shallow mind, they will go beyond the myopic vision that most people have and .....they will be their own advisers. I am like that... If I know that my vision or decision about something is limited, I consult, I seek advise from all corners, from the elderly, middle aged, a peer, even younger people whom i know have expertise in what im engaging in.. I am never shy to seek advise from even those who might see my as some kinda enemy...and trust me, when you go in with a genuine heart, with openness like i do, that you have nothing to hide, you are a normal human being who needs help with something, people surrender their egos, they give back genuineness, they help. I swear by God it works.

So its all about leaving our egos at the door when trying to advise a young person, but broad thinking is needed in this, otherwise forget it!!!

aahaaaa wo no no...you start the thesis writing again....anyways not everyone in this world is like you and so the fact that you are outspoken and open-minded to go out and ask dont mean all are same. Do you think those who dont do what you do, should be left hanging with no "sense of direction".

Like I said earlier it was advise and I am sure whoever those are that you go to....they dont tell you what to do but rather they also advise and you pick and choose /decide what you want to use or not use in your life...

Aint no crime to get advice from people, be it family friends, colleagues, "enemies", etc

Q' lypse
12th September 2011, 04:44 PM
aahaaaa wo no no...you start the thesis writing again....anyways not everyone in this world is like you and so the fact that you are outspoken and open-minded to go out and ask dont mean all are same. Do you think those who dont do what you do, should be left hanging with no "sense of direction".

Like I said earlier it was advise and I am sure whoever those are that you go to....they dont tell you what to do but rather they also advise and you pick and choose /decide what you want to use or not use in your life...

Aint no crime to get advice from people, be it family friends, colleagues, "enemies", etc

hw3, i knew you were referring to me when you mentioned others write thesis on the religious forum :sour::pirate:.

I'm not saying anyone should be left hanging without advise. This is why I first wrote all that 'nonsense' "lay down all possibilities the best you can, let them see the bases of every decision....responsibilities etc". So far as I'm concerned people will always do what they wanna do no matter what you tell them. If they feel like doing something, they will do it, advise, direction can only go so far. What is that saying in Twi, afutuo nsakra nipa, gyi s3 nsohw3 (advise doesn't change a human, but a test of experience does).

Most of the time when people advise, its as if they want you to live the kind of life they lived, because that is the only way they know life. One way! Reminds me of when I was moving to London and my aunt kept talking and talking, advise upon advise and I was thinking "why would I wanna live like you did, we both have different personalities, grew up in different circumstances etc etc." All in all, I don't remember a single thing she said. In London I was by myself, dealing with life, making my own plans, choices, nothing could have been sexier and in the end what happened, I grew and got to know myself more, became more open and accepting, instead of the separation and whatever else she preached...

There is no crime my dear sista but people will ask for advise but usually they do what they do......

Quophi Aletse
12th September 2011, 05:26 PM

lolol see them entertaining nonsensical myth ......

go to the far east and meet one of these sexual kunfu practitioners or infact go and meet a man who is operating at a higher vibration with say a 2 or even 1 incher and u go see how ur eyes go move back into ur head ...... lololololololol .....

Q' lypse
12th September 2011, 05:31 PM

go to the far east and meet one of these sexual kunfu practitioners or infact go and meet a man who is operating at a higher vibration with say a 2 or even 1 incher and u go see how ur eyes go move back into ur head ...... lololololololol .....

looool, i didn't wanna say anythin and its not their fault, its the world they live that has made em believe in sweet big dic.k willy does the work. When I have time I wanna start posting the 1st chapter of Sexual Kunfu here or the general forum (Kunfu means practise), then we will hear what people will say

CuTiEbABy
12th September 2011, 09:24 PM
hw3, i knew you were referring to me when you mentioned others write thesis on the religious forum :sour::pirate:.

I'm not saying anyone should be left hanging without advise. This is why I first wrote all that 'nonsense' "lay down all possibilities the best you can, let them see the bases of every decision....responsibilities etc". So far as I'm concerned people will always do what they wanna do no matter what you tell them. If they feel like doing something, they will do it, advise, direction can only go so far. What is that saying in Twi, afutuo nsakra nipa, gyi s3 nsohw3 (advise doesn't change a human, but a test of experience does).

Most of the time when people advise, its as if they want you to live the kind of life they lived, because that is the only way they know life. One way! Reminds me of when I was moving to London and my aunt kept talking and talking, advise upon advise and I was thinking "why would I wanna live like you did, we both have different personalities, grew up in different circumstances etc etc." All in all, I don't remember a single thing she said. In London I was by myself, dealing with life, making my own plans, choices, nothing could have been sexier and in the end what happened, I grew and got to know myself more, became more open and accepting, instead of the separation and whatever else she preached...

There is no crime my dear sista but people will ask for advise but usually they do what they do......

We thank God for how you've grown to be.....I am even wondering how the first statement I made has generated into thesis writing....anyways, your thoughts are appreciated.....lol

CuTiEbABy
12th September 2011, 09:34 PM

looool, i didn't wanna say anythin and its not their fault, its the world they live that has made em believe in sweet big dic.k willy does the work. When I have time I wanna start posting the 1st chapter of Sexual Kunfu here or the general forum (Kunfu means practise), then we will hear what people will say

:D :D :D ya bre mo...of course its what we know that we talk about enti mo ny3 foo wo ho........naniemaa.....lol

Quophi Aletse
12th September 2011, 09:44 PM
:D :D :D ya bre mo...of course its what we know that we talk about enti mo ny3 foo wo ho........naniemaa.....lol

lololololololololololololololololol ...... u tire for us paaa ... lolololol ..... ebony ur mama mechness paaa .... lololol

CuTiEbABy
12th September 2011, 09:48 PM
lololololololololololololololololol ...... u tire for us paaa ... lolololol ..... ebony ur mama mechness paaa .... lololol

Yess ooo ya bre mo ne nsem hunu keka ne thesis tworo.......:D

Akosua
12th September 2011, 10:29 PM
asem oh, sis but i thank u for contributing Total package is sooo important for sure

Hahaha. U knw it :encouragement:

Akosua
12th September 2011, 10:30 PM
oh saa (really?), im headin to the size increase clinic 3 o'clock sharp, in a few weeks my bula should b hangin lik adoma bell

http://i51.tinypic.com/312woax.jpg

hahahahahah. Y3 no entem

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 12:25 PM
We thank God for how you've grown to be.....I am even wondering how the first statement I made has generated into thesis writing....anyways, your thoughts are appreciated.....lol

aden? are you scared of long descriptive deep talks? Cutie paa.... One ought to make some points clear... Warning: Another thesis coming up..

For example, my little 13yr old cousin's teacher had been advertising the 9/11 campaign, trying to help keep the status quo up through the kids so that when they grow up they can also continue the terrorist speeches and beliefs. So my cousin asked me about it and i had to give a little briefing.

1st I told him, before someone calls another a terrorist we have to find out why. To the so called terrorist family and country and his friends, he is a freedom fighter but his enemies would paint him black and spread it all over the world so that everybody will hate him as they do. Nobody was born a terrorist, something must have happened to that person for him to turn to extreme ways against his enemy (enemy being it united states or some countries in europe).

I added, how come South Africa doesn't have these problems of terrorism and high alert etc? Because SA didn't go and bomb anybody to smitten. It was the same Americans who said Mandela was a terrorist and it was only in 2006 or so that Bush removed his name from the terrorist list. Now that shocked the little boy, a puzzling look on his face. Mandela was fighting for his country but he was labeled a terrorist so next time somebody, teacher, friend, pastor or whoever wants to keep this status quo going, don't just accept it, ask questions because they themselves haven't examined what they are talking about....

Sister, this is one way of looking at it. There is no criticism, its about laying down, dissecting life, beliefs etc, now the kid will make up his/her mind. Sometimes we have to engage in such deep talks on these shallow forums, its not always about laughter and cheap talk about 3tw3 mu d33 d3wo ne kote3 bula k3sie3.. loool

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 12:27 PM

hhahahahahahahaha

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 12:27 PM
hahahahahah. Y3 no entem

loool, ok :worked_till_5am:

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 12:43 PM
aden? are you scared of long descriptive deep talks? Cutie paa.... One ought to make some points clear... Warning: Another thesis coming up..........

.........Sometimes we have to engage in such deep talks on these shallow forums, its not always about laughter and cheap talk about 3tw3 mu d33 d3wo ne kote3 bula k3sie3.. loool

Ok Bro, lets back it up it here and make something clear.........the fact that I am not writing thesis don't mean I am not engaging in no such talks as you call it......You have decided this is the place you wanna do that and kudos to you, BRAVO........

For me, this is where I want to de-stress not add on more stress, basically I want to relax, laugh and have fun. After a hard days work or when I get into the office first thing in the morning, I want something to laugh and giggle about to see me through the work day or help me relax after my long day at work with these "oyibo" people. Which is really long when sometimes you sit behind the computer for over 11- 12 hours .

Do you really think I would want to come sit down and read half a page or sometimes a whole page of a "talk" you are having.......NOPE......NADA.

And believe you me.....I am not in this position alone. Sometimes, I can kick my feet up and read some of them especially like this you just wrote because its particular to me but I wont do it all the time.

Let me end here because I believe I have just written a thesis myself.....THANKS TO YOU.......:05.18-flustered:

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Ok Bro, lets back it up it here and make something clear.........the fact that I am not writing thesis don't mean I am not engaging in no such talks as you call it......You have decided this is the place you wanna do that and kudos to you, BRAVO........

For me, this is where I want to de-stress not add on more stress, basically I want to relax, laugh and have fun. After a hard days work or when I get into the office first thing in the morning, I want something to laugh and giggle about to see me through the work day or help me relax after my long day at work with these "oyibo" people. Which is really long when sometimes you sit behind the computer for over 11- 12 hours .

Do you really think I would want to come sit down and read half a page or sometimes a whole page of a "talk" you are having.......NOPE......NADA.

And believe you me.....I am not in this position alone. Sometimes, I can kick my feet up and read some of them especially like this you just wrote because its particular to me but I wont do it all the time.

Let me end here because I believe I have just written a thesis myself.....THANKS TO YOU.......:05.18-flustered:

its not thesis to me :o. I understand, hmmmm, my dear, too much hard work..... humans have become slaves in offices and boxes we call cubicles...

ok, we will resort back to the 3tw3 talk so that u can laugh small wai lool

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 01:16 PM
ah Sister Afia, with all this I tagged you on a fb video about Agya Koo to help you start your Monday with... haaba, wo ma me br3 koraa too much

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 01:24 PM
its not thesis to me :o. I understand, hmmmm, my dear, too much hard work..... humans have become slaves in offices and boxes we call cubicles...

ok, we will resort back to the 3tw3 talk so that u can laugh small wai lool

IKR....anyways eeii braa to wo bo...3tw3 talks this early morning....wa hy3 da anaa?.......;)

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 01:25 PM
ah Sister Afia, with all this I tagged you on a fb video about Agya Koo to help you start your Monday with... haaba, wo ma me br3 koraa too much

Thanks bro, will check it out when I get home this evening because I have decided not to "do facebooking" at work. Thanks though :)

Na s3 me ma ma wo ambr3 aaa.....hwan biom? How many crazy sisters you got? Obi p3 onya wate......wa nya biaa...wo nda Nyame ase......:D :D :D

Q' lypse
13th September 2011, 01:28 PM
:watermelon:, u give me a big swollen head k3k3