PDA

View Full Version : for God love the world.

ajbabe
31st August 2011, 06:59 PM
JESUS IS COMING SOON!

In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl
with hands joined together, like one who's praying.
The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl
and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it
seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin),
layer apart.
When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...
JESUS IS COMING BACK...'

The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital.
The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that have
withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ
as the only Savior.
God sent that child simply to convey his message.
After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.
I have received now, I'm passing on!!!
The Lord of Lords is coming back.
'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6
Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on ur contact Don't be too
preoccupied with work. This is important!!!

I am blessed and highly favored
I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.
Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can,
also, meet in heaven together and not apart.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
31st August 2011, 07:18 PM
photo evidence ? yeah and conveniently she died.

Q' lypse
31st August 2011, 10:20 PM
Let the campaign begin.

Christianity has always come up innovative ways to advertise their worship. Its a brilliant strategy. Mary appears to a little girl or a nun, image of Jesus in the sky, the cross or blood starts gushing out of some people's palms and feet (stigmata)..... and so on and so on.....

Whatever this story is, true or not, it doesn't change anything. Good for y'all.... It's just reassurance, you wanna believe in something so strongly, no worries. Just do your thang.

Neo
1st September 2011, 11:06 PM
Doomsday Merchants.

Q' lypse
2nd September 2011, 08:45 AM
Doomsday Merchants.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2lk6xkk.jpg

diame
2nd September 2011, 10:15 AM
JESUS IS COMING SOON!

In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl
with hands joined together, like one who's praying.
The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl
and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it
seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin),
layer apart.
When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...
JESUS IS COMING BACK...'

The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital.
The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that have
withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ
as the only Savior.
God sent that child simply to convey his message.
After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.
I have received now, I'm passing on!!!
The Lord of Lords is coming back.
'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6
Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on ur contact Don't be too
preoccupied with work. This is important!!!

I am blessed and highly favored
I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.
Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can,
also, meet in heaven together and not apart.

hey girl,

you have so lovely post.
yes it is true and I don't care what others may say because everything in this world is a foolishness.

If they don't believe it, just let them go..
Jesus loves them even though they are walking in a wrong path.

Q' lypse
2nd September 2011, 02:25 PM
wrong path?! blasphemy! i will be back

Q' lypse
3rd September 2011, 08:43 AM
hey girl,

you have so lovely post.
yes it is true and I don't care what others may say because everything in this world is a foolishness.

If they don't believe it, just let them go..
Jesus loves them even though they are walking in a wrong path.

diame, the arrogance of Christianity is what makes people hate the religion. I haven't seen people hating Buddhism or being against Buddhism, Sufism, Hinduism etc because they claim to be something the world needs to follow.

You love your religion and champion it, that is ok, good for you but by saying others paths are wrong is sheer ignorance and blind arrogance just because they are following paths that resonate with themselves. If you were born in Asia, supposedly India, you will be a strong Hindu, if you were born in the Middle East you will be a strong Muslim no doubt. Would you be saying others paths are wrong because they are not following Islam, likely, that is if you are a fanatic, fundamentalist Muslim, because ordinary Muslims are not that arrogant.

Jesus or God, writing graffiti in a babies palms because of recruitment is just for people who don't know what love is, its not about rushing to churches because y'all want better positions to occupy in heaven. Jesus wants you to emulate him, he didn't say ones path was wrong, plus he was never a religious zealot. That is just what humans have been doing for centuries.

Your wrong path statement is what has made Christianity the world record setter for massacres and persecutions starting from the crusaders all the way to the inquisitions in Europe (one big reason why Europeans migrated to North America), sadistic torture and just plain killings (millions) because somebody wants to worship in a different way other than theirs. What happened to the person you champion's words. Love your neighbor as yourself? Jesus words have been turned upside down, hijacked by arrogance and ignorance.

We are all on our way to a market place, I'm paragliding, you are on a bicycle, now you tell me my path is wrong? Its a journey, how you make it there is up to you but to go out of your way to say one's way of making it to their destination is wrong? Isn't that ignorance. Don't create separation, something religions have managed to do, try and find it in your heart of hearts to embrace others, because after finding your beingness in in others, ones, you will realize when Jesus said love another as yourself, the other is yourself, there is no other, if you love the other as you love yourself, you are loving yourself, you are just LOVING ALL.

As the Hindu greeting goes, Namaste, that is, I recognize (humbly bow) the divine in you as I recognize it in me. There is just oness.

Quophi Aletse
4th September 2011, 06:56 PM
ice in the artic is melting ...... comet elenin on her way to earth may be causing some fluctuation in the matrix grid of earth too ...... gaia(earth) is in a state of renewal .... earth quakes, and other natural disaster are effect of this balancing of gaia as well as incidental occurrence to perhaps get humanity to look at certain things .... such as maybe cultivating compassion and love ...... after all did the earth not look at japan with love and compassion ...... or even the shootings at Tuscon with compassion, empathy and sympathy ..... or even go back to the chilean miners ..... spirit and the collective can use these so called negative events for many purposes and sees these so called negative events very very differently from the limited human perspective

diame
5th September 2011, 03:33 AM
Q' lypse - Well it's your opinion and belief..the fact about me is.. I don't have any religion because religion cannot save us.. What I'm having is a relationship to God, He is the only one who can save me. and I think in you also, you are believing in your God to save you or to prosper you or whatever. I respect you on who you are. I am not having here to fight againts religion.. I'm here to find friends and to get socialize with them.. Hope you will. Thanks

Q' lypse
5th September 2011, 08:36 AM
Q' lypse - Well it's your opinion and belief..the fact about me is.. I don't have any religion because religion cannot save us.. What I'm having is a relationship to God, He is the only one who can save me. and I think in you also, you are believing in your God to save you or to prosper you or whatever. I respect you on who you are. I am not having here to fight againts religion.. I'm here to find friends and to get socialize with them.. Hope you will. Thanks

Well your use of the word 'WRONG PATH' is what made me tick. Is it right to say if a path is wrong or not? Who are we to say that? I don't have a mentally figured out 'god' for me to believe in and I hardly use that word God, a HE god which is about separation and mine or your god etc. If you see loving all and oneness as my opinion, then ok. lol.

Cool...