PDA

View Full Version : The girl dey tell me u dey pound fufu from house to house.Ghanaian chics n harsh moff

Q' lypse
26th August 2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r55zsnyV054

Sorry to my non Twi speakers, this sh*t is hilarious!

Neo
26th August 2011, 10:10 PM
Bro Qlypse man, this ---- is a classic.. seriously i cannot even move, got tears all in my eyes caused by the laughter....lolol.. lord have mercy.. She talk say u dey pound fufu from house to house.. hahahahahahahjja

the guy pound sfufu

CuTiEbABy
27th August 2011, 06:04 PM
:D :D :D :D oooohh Lawwdddddddddd......ma sere aa esu....bro which movie is this one?

Q' lypse
27th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Bro Qlypse man, this ---- is a classic.. seriously i cannot even move, got tears all in my eyes caused by the laughter....lolol.. lord have mercy.. She talk say u dey pound fufu from house to house.. hahahahahahahjja

the guy pound sfufu

lol, i lost it when he said, 3y3 VIM na me de aba ha no. That is, the insults were so bad that it was adrenaline that made him walk from the gate to them.

hahahaaaa

Q' lypse
27th August 2011, 06:41 PM
:D :D :D :D oooohh Lawwdddddddddd......ma sere aa esu....bro which movie is this one?

sister I dont know, i found it on facebook a while ago, i told u to come back :ghost:

CuTiEbABy
27th August 2011, 06:51 PM
sister I dont know, i found it on facebook a while ago, i told u to come back :ghost:

hahahhahahaa 4more days.......:D :D :D

Q' lypse
27th August 2011, 07:15 PM
hahahhahahaa 4more days.......:D :D :D

oh i c :adoration:. I was told by a frd that they gang rape the chic and her ghost came haunting em. Waaa luk oo. They screwed up the movie if u ask me

CuTiEbABy
27th August 2011, 07:27 PM
oh i c :adoration:. I was told by a frd that they gang rape the chic and her ghost came haunting em. Waaa luk oo. They screwed up the movie if u ask me

aaaahhhh these people paa...do all the movies need to have either witchcraft or ghost inside......u right the screwed it up

Q' lypse
2nd September 2011, 02:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQXtRBcCWo&feature=player_embedded

this one die3, it can make u laugh tire to death, aswe...hhhheeeeeerrr

hahahahahaaaa

CuTiEbABy
2nd September 2011, 02:59 PM
hahahhaahaahaaaa I watch this movie.....:D :D :D :D......

ooo me fa trotro wo Kejetia aa 3ko ohwimase na me nante ba y3.........ne wura de naade3 k).............awuradeeeeeee :D :D :D

wa bo so ...wa y3 POP no ...wa plaster mu....awurade.......lololol :D :D :D.............bronya ayi no na 3b) happy birthday to you....

:D :D :D hehehehehe wo Ghana made no............lmaoooooooooooo wo fante dokono....3so nkyenam ne me....Jesus herrrrrr