PDA

View Full Version : My fiancee is pregnant for another man

Midnight
23rd August 2011, 09:55 PM
Am confused, devastated, stressed and shokced to find out that my fiancee in ghana is pregnant for another man. just a few months ago she called to ask me that, do i think it's a good idea to look for a woman in the United States so she can also go ahead and look for someone in ghana? i said to her that, she should do whatever she thinks is better for her. after that answer, she accused me of not loving her as much as i always say i do. i then assured her of my love for her and that ends our conversation. since that time i've been calling her almost everyday until something strange happened last week. i called her last weekend as usual. when she picked up the phone i heard a man's voice at the back ground and i asked who that guy was but she refused to tell me anything about the guy.

i had so many questions on my mind as to who the heck that guy was, and what is he doing in her apartment at that ungodly hour!! anyway, i keep on asking her to know who that man was, she couldn't take it anymore and broke down crying and said to me that she has been keeping a secret from me, and that she is four months pregnant for the man in question. my heart dropped!! by the way, my friends always advice me about my decision to marry someone in ghana instead of finding a woman here in the US. i assured my friends that this particular woman is different from the bunch. hmmmmm.. all the money i spent, all the callings cards and the school fees, not forgetting the clothes and all the expensive things i bought for her is all in vain...... my heart is broken, am shattered. some women are wicked.

by Worried man

What are your thoughts guys?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
23rd August 2011, 11:31 PM
Well you told her what to do and she did exactly that... move on. fortunately for you she was a 100 steps ahead of you all this while.

Get yourself a woman stateside and get on with your life.

Infamous
24th August 2011, 12:22 AM
Am confused, devastated, stressed and shokced to find out that my fiancee in ghana is pregnant for another man. just a few months ago she called to ask me that, do i think it's a good idea to look for a woman in the United States so she can also go ahead and look for someone in ghana? i said to her that, she should do whatever she thinks is better for her. after that answer, she accused me of not loving her as much as i always say i do. i then assured her of my love for her and that ends our conversation. since that time i've been calling her almost everyday until something strange happened last week. i called her last weekend as usual. when she picked up the phone i heard a man's voice at the back ground and i asked who that guy was but she refused to tell me anything about the guy.

i had so many questions on my mind as to who the heck that guy was, and what is he doing in her apartment at that ungodly hour!! anyway, i keep on asking her to know who that man was, she couldn't take it anymore and broke down crying and said to me that she has been keeping a secret from me, and that she is four months pregnant for the man in question. my heart dropped!! by the way, my friends always advice me about my decision to marry someone in ghana instead of finding a woman here in the US. i assured my friends that this particular woman is different from the bunch. hmmmmm.. all the money i spent, all the callings cards and the school fees, not forgetting the clothes and all the expensive things i bought for her is all in vain...... my heart is broken, am shattered. some women are wicked.

by Worried man

Well it seems like she had already moved on and was just tryna find a much more easier way out ba thattrick didn't work on u...massa move on with ur life and find a woman down there in thestates cos hmmmm goin to ghana to marry one frm there and bringin here aint smart @all................once she knws her left and right she will have 911 on speed dial and u will be frequentin the jailhouse like its ur office....just let it go and move on....its sad ba u cant undo wat has already been done....Goodluck in ur quest to findin a new woman!

Lady √ Macbeth
24th August 2011, 04:06 AM

by Worried man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHp2KgyQUFk