PDA

View Full Version : Actress Pascaline Edwards goes into radio

Midnight
23rd August 2011, 09:18 PM
Ghanaian Actress Pascaline Edwards who recently cut off her five-year long braids to the shock of all is set to launch her new career in radio.

According to sources the actress is not only concentrating on her gym but would soon be hosting a relationship based programme on an Accra based radio station.

Well, we can’t say her success in movies will be replicated in her soon to be aired talk show on radio but we wish her all the best.

Meanwhile, Root Eye, who was part of Reggie Rockstone’s “sweetie sweetie” hit song in the 90’s, is also set to start a new musical show on a new radio station.

http://kitnes.net/1_188398/300..1.529600.jpg

Until recently he was the only male amongst Stacy and Josy on the Music Music show on TV3. Maybe his absence from the screen has landed him his new role.

Root Eye on Tuesday August 23, posted on his facebook page “THE RADIO SIDE OF ME. TUNE IN TO THE TEST TRANSMISSION OF PRIME 89.1FM AND LISTEN TO SOME GOOD MUSIC. I'M ON AT 13:30GMT. COME FEEL ME”

Well we wish both Pascaline and Root Eye well in their new endeavors.

By: Citifmonline.com

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
24th August 2011, 09:13 AM
Congrats to her. Why is the media soo obsessed with her locks ? Looks like every story about her starts with her having cut her "5 year old locks"