PDA

View Full Version : How Alfrie Woodard's son, actor Mehcad Brooks Stays on Point

Fashion Yaa
17th August 2011, 04:33 PM
I know some of your saw the article in GC about Lydia Forson in Kenya with Hollywood veteran actress Alfrie Woodard, we this is her eldest son who acts on the show True blood and Necessar Roughness plus is a rep for Calvin Klien briefs.....he strikes me as very humble the way his mum is and this work out routine explains way, lots of yoga and reading.

Mehcad Brooks: Balanced Workout
by Megan on September 16, 2009

True Blood star Mehcad Brooks spends quite a lot of his onscreen time topless, and could be credited to heating up the undead hit TV series. In a recent interview with Honey magazine, the 28-year-old was pretty modest about his sex appeal and dished a little on how he maintains his physique.

“I work very hard in the gym, and I can own that,” Brooks said. “I’m not in the gym like I used to be, though. I used to be in there like four or five days a week.”

Brooks now only pops into gym two days in a week, but he tries to keep his workouts balanced. For him, going to gym is about working his mind, body and spirit, and taking his workout philosophy further, the former model works out his spirit by doing yoga.

“I started yoga this year and I’m getting pretty good. I read a lot, books based on personal power, the laws of attraction, connecting human beings to the universe…”

Brooks’ holistic approach to his body certainly seems to be working for him.
:satellite:celebritydoctor

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
18th August 2011, 02:05 AM
WOW i didn't know he was Alfre's son. He def is one of the up and coming super stars of Hollywood. Good actor !

Fashion Yaa
18th August 2011, 02:14 AM
yeah i too did not know till they did the show Desperate Housewives together

neoxiang
18th August 2011, 03:17 PM
Never even heard of him. Glad he's doing well. I am a big fan of Alfre Woodard. Loved her in Piano Lessons.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
18th August 2011, 06:06 PM
yeah i too did not know till they did the show Desperate Housewives together

He is also starring on a new show called " Necessary Roughness". This kid is really destined for greatness.