PDA

View Full Version : How Halley Berry Stays 10yrs Younger: no rice

Fashion Yaa
17th August 2011, 04:20 PM
We all saw Halle Berry’s 45-year-old banger body in a kini this week for the actress’ birthday, and now her trainer is speaking out on how she got that next-to-perfection shape of hers:
“Halle’s body looks 10 years younger, at least. She’s an inspiration!” the actress’ trainer Nat Bardonnet tells Us Weekly. “We try to get rid of what she doesn’t like while keeping her womanly shape: erasing thighs, keeping the butt high, lengthening the hamstrings, and working the abs.”

But just like a chef won’t reveal her secret award-winning recipe, Bardonnet remains tight-lipped on Berry’s exact workout regimen. “It’s my secret. I’m good about finding what’s different for people, and that’s what I like with Halle,” Bardonnet tells Us.

“But we do use her body weight [for the exercises] and we don’t go above 3-pound weights,” she adds. “I always shock the body. The workout is never the same — we always change it.”

But despite not dishing on how many crunches it takes to sculpt a sexy stomach like Berry’s, Bardonnet did let Us in on two key rules to losing weight: “Up your cardio sessions and eat five times a day while avoiding sugar, flour, lactose, cheese, dough, rice, and pasta. If you want to lose weight and look camera ready like Halle, you can have carbs two times a week.”

Time to hit the gym and the grocery store for some healthy snacks, ladies!!

:orange:Bossip

Akosua
17th August 2011, 11:22 PM
So, I have to quit eating kenkey and banku? 3ne3 emmba so......

Fashion Yaa
18th August 2011, 12:14 AM
hehehe

Just sacrifice for one year sis, you never know right!

or substitute the fermented corn with a fiber such as oats its quite similar in counsistancy

Quophi Aletse
18th August 2011, 02:04 AM

hahahahahahhahahaha ...... oh my ribs lololololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
18th August 2011, 02:21 AM

You might wanna consider eating wholemeal kenkey instead LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CuTiEbABy
18th August 2011, 02:32 AM

Sister dont mind them.......if eating our banku is going to make us not slim.......they should take their slimness away...tweaaaaaaaa

CuTiEbABy
18th August 2011, 02:33 AM
hehehe

Just sacrifice for one year sis, you never know right!

or substitute the fermented corn with a fiber such as oats its quite similar in counsistancy

Yaa did you say sacrifice? wo paa....sacrifice our banku and eat what?.....leaves? we are not herbivores......thank you...lololol

Fashion Yaa
18th August 2011, 02:48 AM
Yaa did you say sacrifice? wo paa....sacrifice our banku and eat what?.....leaves? we are not herbivores......thank you...lololol Im just saying, too look 10yrs younger is a worthy goal for us ladies, it may keep us in the sexy ratings longer....so imma do what i can...i will substitute Waatche for rice and stew, and as for the Kenkey I might experiment with Tofu Kenkey hehe

CuTiEbABy
18th August 2011, 02:50 AM
Im just saying, too look 10yrs younger is a worthy goal for us ladies, it may keep us in the sexy ratings longer....so imma do what i can...i will substitute Waatche for rice and stew, and as for the Kenkey I might experiment with Tofu Kenkey hehe

hahahhhaahaa okay sis......good luck and let me know how it goes.......as for my banku.....no substitution yet.........lolol

Quophi Aletse
18th August 2011, 03:20 AM
Sister dont mind them.......if eating our banku is going to make us not slim.......they should take their slimness away...tweaaaaaaaa

eiii mama mech ....... banku na small tins ........ where the real battle is, is trying to get u off them grass cutters and bush meat ...... like people go die ... lolololololololololol

neoxiang
18th August 2011, 03:28 AM
I think i am gonna have to stop eating fufu at 2am in the morning. Will shift it back to 12 midnight to help in my quest for a 2 pack tone.

CuTiEbABy
18th August 2011, 12:34 PM
eiii mama mech ....... banku na small tins ........ where the real battle is, is trying to get u off them grass cutters and bush meat ...... like people go die ... lolololololololololol

hahahhaaaa Quophi "big head" that one de3 they can go ahead and let people go off it....I no go get problem for there........but as for my banku........I go guard am seriously............lololololol

CuTiEbABy
18th August 2011, 12:35 PM
I think i am gonna have to stop eating fufu at 2am in the morning. Will shift it back to 12 midnight to help in my quest for a 2 pack tone.

:D :D :D :D Bro 2am and 12midnight.......what is the difference? Aren't both late.............hahhaahhahahaaa Awurade ya wu oooo

Fashion Yaa
18th August 2011, 02:22 PM
I think i am gonna have to stop eating fufu at 2am in the morning. Will shift it back to 12 midnight to help in my quest for a 2 pack tone.two pack paa. aim high so the 2hr sacrificecan be worth it hehehe