PDA

View Full Version : Van Vicker to star in, direct and produce movies

Neo
16th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker has disclosed that he is going to star in, direct and produce his first ever movie Distance, to be released before the year ends.

The dazzling actor who has over the years cemented his name in the annals of Ghanaian and Nigerian movie scenes said he hopes to release two movies by the close of this year.

“For me now, this year has been a major step, a really huge leap for me because I am going to do two [movies] before the year ends and then next year, I intend to do six [movies],” he disclosed in an interview with Myjoyonline.com.

http://photos.myjoyonline.com/photos/news/201108/448467861_200961.jpg

“I will be directing movies and making things happen,” he said adding, “I think it’s about time we have more producers in this country that gives us more options it’s about the frequency. It’s the frequency that generates the noise and the revenue turn-overs that we need,” he added.

The movie which will be shot under his Sky+Orange Productions in Ghana, he hinted, will start shooting in August and apart from himself, it will also star some of Nollywood and Ghallywood’s finest acts including Stella Damasus, Nadia Buari and Kofi Adjorlolo.

He hinted that Distance, which is the working title for the movie, “is about two sisters. One happens to have some gift where if she touches you, she can have a premonition about you, what is going to happen and all of that.”

Van promised fans and movies lovers that he is going to produce original movie stories which are not in the system and said he is going to use state of the art equipments in his productions.

The second movie, he said, is still on the drawing board but assured that, it will also be released by close of year.

Chapati
16th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Van lets see wat u ve got. just remember critics are always ready to judge u

Fashion Yaa
16th August 2011, 09:56 PM
thought he directed RAJ THE DANCER?