PDA

View Full Version : (KNUST), Ghana, is the first African Foundation Member to participate in BioMed Cent

Fashion Yaa
5th August 2011, 02:17 AM
Imagine my suprise to see KNUST mentioned in a biology RSS feed that I subscribe to, nice, read on

Advertisement

Thursday 04 August 2011

BioMed Central recently launched Open Access Africa, a collection of initiatives designed to increase the output and visibility of scientific research published by African learning institutes. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana, is the first African Foundation Member to participate in BioMed Central's free Membership scheme.

BioMed Central has partnered with KNUST to host the Open Access Africa 2011 conference, in conjunction with Computer Aid International, from 2526 October during International Open Access Week. The conference is free to attend but registration is necessary.

For more information on becoming a Foundation Member, please visit our website or contact Calum Land, Head of Sales.

Source: my email but you can check BioMedCentral

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th August 2011, 03:29 AM
WOW, KNUST repping the mother land in the field of science.... All we're hoping for is for the knowledge acquired to be beneficial to Ghana.Thanks for sharing ,Fashionista.

Fashion Yaa
18th August 2011, 02:04 PM
for sure. good things at KNUST