PDA

View Full Version : Italian Bogga. lol

Q' lypse
4th August 2011, 10:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohZ6psQq2Yw&feature=related

he's one of those Ghanaians who say MORRING instead of Morning.

Cullent president! Probrem!

Former Plesident!

KwAsiaaaaaa!

Oliver Khan has competition... This is fockin hilarious

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th August 2011, 12:13 AM
Errrrr Good morning sir

Good Morring ma broda,fine to fine to tenk u to u

Where have you been ?

I'm coming from Vatican to Vatican and the nor probrem is so quiet to quiet to dis prace:applause::applause::applause::applause::appl ause::applause::applause::applause::applause::high ly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_am used::highly_amused:

CuTiEbABy
5th August 2011, 02:40 AM
lololol saa classes to classes me tu mi kodlu ho bi.....

Plince Charles..na oma me peck to peck......cullent plesident..........lmbaaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Q' lypse
5th August 2011, 07:15 AM
lololol saa classes to classes me tu mi kodlu ho bi.....

Plince Charles..na oma me peck to peck......cullent plesident..........lmbaaoooooooooooooooooooooo

hahhahahahahahaa :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::high ly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_am used::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::high ly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_am used::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: :highly_amused:

I like the way u put it

CuTiEbABy
5th August 2011, 12:39 PM
hahhahahahahahaa :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::high ly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_am used::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::high ly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_am used::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: :highly_amused:

I like the way u put it

hahahahah I was cracking up so hard last night when listening.......asem ni

Neo
5th August 2011, 07:25 PM
Lol, this guy has bush mouth paa. digidigi deal back to back france.. hahaha