PDA

View Full Version : Problems

Q' lypse
4th August 2011, 07:15 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Cindy. I have been married for a year now, with no child. Just 4months into our marriage, at one time when we were making love, my husband asked me thrice that between him and my former guy, we makes me feel better in bed. So I was honest and answered that my former guy makes me feel better. Since then, his attitude has changed. He has lost interest in making love with me. Help me.

Q' lypse
4th August 2011, 07:16 PM
Kwasia no ashe vim :biggrin:, aboa beast, next tym

Fashion Yaa
4th August 2011, 08:33 PM
Foolishness. Stupido extra somejust dont getit innit. Hahaha color wai paa

Q' lypse
4th August 2011, 09:29 PM
Foolishness. Stupido extra somejust dont getit innit. Hahaha color wai paa

what? she should have lied? hahahaa

Neo
4th August 2011, 09:31 PM
The only time a white lie should be accepted. Would have boosted his confidence.

Q' lypse
4th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Rosina and I have been married to my husband for 5months now. My problem is that since I got married my husband has been having sex with me almost every day disregarding my health and my menstruation periods. When I complain, he says to me that ‘what is the benefit of marrying you if I cannot have sex with you anytime I want?’ I panic anytime he goes naked. Help me.

Q' lypse
4th August 2011, 09:33 PM
The only time a white lie should be accepted. Would have boosted his confidence.

low self esteem is a motherfvcka

CuTiEbABy
4th August 2011, 09:38 PM
eeiii bros so I can see you listened to Mama Zimbi last week and this week too.

CuTiEbABy
4th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Cindy. I have been married for a year now, with no child. Just 4months into our marriage, at one time when we were making love, my husband asked me thrice that between him and my former guy, we makes me feel better in bed. So I was honest and answered that my former guy makes me feel better. Since then, his attitude has changed. He has lost interest in making love with me. Help me.

First off , wrong timing for a WRONG and STUPID question. Asking this question when you are not making out will generate some tension and issues, how much more in the middle of a heated f.ucking session.

Man, you sure you were doing it all "right" or "wrong" that you needed a booster to ask such a STUPID question at this time.

mmmttsseewww

Q' lypse
4th August 2011, 09:50 PM
eeiii bros so I can see you listened to Mama Zimbi last week and this week too.

I don't oo. Its her facebook page, she posts these problems there. Chalay ma fewo fockin, how r u sister panin ah wo saa y3 kala kama

CuTiEbABy
4th August 2011, 09:50 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Rosina and I have been married to my husband for 5months now. My problem is that since I got married my husband has been having sex with me almost every day disregarding my health and my menstruation periods. When I complain, he says to me that ‘what is the benefit of marrying you if I cannot have sex with you anytime I want?’ I panic anytime he goes naked. Help me.
I listen to this one and went..."Girl its either you are DUMB or STUPID. The man wants to f.uck you to death and you still sitting there talking about you don't know what to do......

Is it when you are dead that you will know what to do? The fact that you are scared when you see him naked means, you are not enjoying it and so you probably are sore and in so much pain I don't even want to fathom. Why is this girl doing this to herself? SMDH.

How in God's name does a man sleep with his wife when she is sick and even in her menses? This man is seriously sick in his motherf.uckn head.

I was so pissed listening to this yesterday.......I guess I need to calm down b4 I pop something.......:disturbed:

CuTiEbABy
4th August 2011, 10:01 PM
I don't oo. Its her facebook page, she posts these problems there. Chalay ma fewo fockin, how r u sister panin ah wo saa y3 kala kama

I hear bro. I guess she posts all the problems she discusses on the program online too. Bros menso ma fe wo rough....menkoa me Oseikrom nua barima baako.....;) ;) ;). Bra me ho ye paaa me nua barima fine boy with no pimples......:D :D :D

Q' lypse
5th August 2011, 10:23 PM
I hear bro. I guess she posts all the problems she discusses on the program online too. Bros menso ma fe wo rough....menkoa me Oseikrom nua barima baako.....;) ;) ;). Bra me ho ye paaa me nua barima fine boy with no pimples......:D :D :D

hahahhahaaaa :redface: :topsy_turvy: :orange:

Fashion Yaa
6th August 2011, 03:36 PM
you know it my dear, homegirl should have just been a soldier/CIA/Mi5/KGB stylee and just pretend that question was a compliment and just smile all the while keeping quiet
what? she should have lied? hahahaa

CuTiEbABy
6th August 2011, 04:46 PM
you know it my dear, homegirl should have just been a soldier/CIA/Mi5/KGB stylee and just pretend that question was a compliment and just smile all the while keeping quiet

hahahahahaha homegirl f.ucked up BIGTIME....this wasn't the time for her to have opened her mouth wide and blab.............You could discuss this issue at a more appropriate time

Q' lypse
6th August 2011, 10:49 PM
I listen to this one and went..."Girl its either you are DUMB or STUPID. The man wants to f.uck you to death and you still sitting there talking about you don't know what to do......

kyere s33, wodi no akuno

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
6th August 2011, 11:03 PM
As for this one SMDH i'm even "finger tied" Ahhh This man paa, so he had time to stop in between the act to ask such a question ???? WOW !

And the woman too, what in the hell was she thinking ?? Screw honesty gaddam!:stupid:

CuTiEbABy
6th August 2011, 11:39 PM
kyere s33, wodi no akuno

braaa ka na ka biom.......obe ku obi ba

Fashion Yaa
7th August 2011, 12:45 AM
hahahahahaha homegirl f.ucked up BIGTIME....this wasn't the time for her to have opened her mouth wide and blab.............You could discuss this issue at a more appropriate time

you can say that again my dear, she just essentially forgot the code. this is one of those questions where you have to answer with a question in kind

THE CODE: a cindy scenario advice
:dejection:
Husband: cindy how am i compared to your former guy?[licking and salivating on cindy's body] just tell me am i giving you ******? do i please you better than your former guy?

Cindy: Oh honey can i ask you, how am i compared to your ex? did she do this for you?[cindy rubbing his balls and allowing him back stage pass] honey I am so happy we waited untill marraige to fack, tell me how am i compared to your former lady?

Husband: [frantically doing the do]
Cindy: [breathing a sigh of relief, this my husband is sexual napalm compared to my ex but he is the one i married for 4months now and i want his child so i will not ruin my chance]

the end, happy husband happy wife. just suffer in silence and with time you can be better lovers

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th August 2011, 12:54 AM
you can say that again my dear, she just essentially forgot the code. this is one of those questions where you have to answer with a question in kind

Husband: cindy how am i compared to your former guy?[licking and salivating on cindy's body] just tell me am i giving you ******? do i please you better than your former guy?

Cindy: Oh honey can i ask you, how am i compared to your ex? did she do this for you?[cindy rubbing his balls and allowing him back stage pass] honey I am so happy we waited untill marraige to fack, tell me how am i compared to your former lady?

Cindy: [breathing a sigh of relief, this my husband is sexual napalm compared to my ex but he is the one i married for 4months now and i want his child so i will not ruin my chance]

the end, happy husband happy wife. just suffer in silence and with time you can be better lovers

There you go. Wise woman that !:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:

CuTiEbABy
7th August 2011, 01:46 AM

hahahahhahhaa sis HI 5

Q' lypse
7th August 2011, 08:46 PM
As for this one SMDH i'm even "finger tied" Ahhh This man paa, so he had time to stop in between the act to ask such a question ???? WOW !

sum ppl r just fu.cked up k3k3. Low self esteem or what? his mind was sumwhere else. I think it bothered him that she wasnt a virgin and this gave his mind all kinds of imaginings to keep him busy. stupid fool

Q' lypse
7th August 2011, 08:47 PM
you can say that again my dear, she just essentially forgot the code. This is one of those questions where you have to answer with a question in kind

the code: A cindy scenario advice
Husband: Cindy how am i compared to your former guy?[licking and salivating on cindy's body] just tell me am i giving you ******? Do i please you better than your former guy?

Cindy: Oh honey can i ask you, how am i compared to your ex? Did she do this for you?[cindy rubbing his balls and allowing him back stage pass] honey i am so happy we waited untill marraige to fack, tell me how am i compared to your former lady?

cindy: [breathing a sigh of relief, this my husband is sexual napalm compared to my ex but he is the one i married for 4months now and i want his child so i will not ruin my chance]

the end, happy husband happy wife. Just suffer in silence and with time you can be better lovers

PRICELESS

but the sexual napalm had me rolling on the floor, :chuncky::chuncky::applause::applause::applause:

Q' lypse
7th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Micheal. I have a 6 month old baby with a lady I am staying with, and I have done her knocking. She never told me that she has already giving birth to two kids. But I later got to know. Now, she receives strange calls at midnight and cheats on me. When I reported it to her family members they are insisting that I marry her. Please help me.

Q' lypse
7th August 2011, 08:50 PM
poor guy, her family couldnt give 2 shits about him. lol. all they want is an official stamp

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Micheal. I have a 6 month old baby with a lady I am staying with, and I have done her knocking. She never told me that she has already giving birth to two kids. But I later got to know. Now, she receives strange calls at midnight and cheats on me. When I reported it to her family members they are insisting that I marry her. Please help me.

SMDH, the only help this guy deserves is a sound kick in the nether regions if he can't see the writing on the wall.Some of these questions makes me wanna break something !!!!!

The woman is cheating,never told you she is a born 2,gets freaking suspicious calls at midnight what more do you need to know what's amiss ?

Q' lypse
11th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Kwesi and I have been in prison for 16years now. Since I went into prison my wife has visited me only twice and that was in the first year in prison. One of the issues is that, my wife has not been able to tell my little children my where about. I shall end my prison term and be free next year, but my mother told me that my wedded gave birth to another child about 4years ago and my best friend is responsible for it. Help me.

:smug:

Q' lypse
11th August 2011, 09:51 PM
I want to laugh so hard. This happens in Ghana too? Best frd is about to get popped, he must watch his back. lol

Q' lypse
16th October 2011, 07:35 AM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Patrick and my wife and I have been married for 2years now. God has blessed us with a one year baby and we live in a chamber and hall self-contained in a compound house. We have one bed in the hall for the baby to use in future and another in the bedroom for the two of us. Financially, things have become very difficult for the two of us because I lost my job and our rent is due by the end of this month.

Two weeks ago, my wife suggested to me that her former classmate who lives in USA who calls her occasionally will be arriving in Ghana for a 4weeks visit and will be staying in a hotel so she wanted to suggest to the guy to come and live with us so that the money for the hotel will be used to pay for our rent and also receive financial help from him. I initially accepted but she came out with other conditions.

The conditions were that during the stay of the guy with us, the guy should not know that we are married. She will also introduce me to the guy as her brother because if he gets to know he may not help us. Also, our 1year old baby will be sent to her elder sister during the 4weeks so that the guy will not know that she has a baby. I agreed and when she told the guy he also agreed to live with us.

The gentleman will arrive on Friday and I am beginning to have some fear in me. I am beginning to think that my wife have something to hide. But if I don’t agree to this too, we may be ejected from our room by the end of this month. Mama, please advise me.

Q' lypse
16th October 2011, 07:36 AM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Patrick and my wife and I have been married for 2years now. God has blessed us with a one year baby and we live in a chamber and hall self-contained in a compound house. We have one bed in the hall for the baby to use in future and another in the bedroom for the two of us. Financially, things have become very difficult for the two of us because I lost my job and our rent is due by the end of this month.

Two weeks ago, my wife suggested to me that her former classmate who lives in USA who calls her occasionally will be arriving in Ghana for a 4weeks visit and will be staying in a hotel so she wanted to suggest to the guy to come and live with us so that the money for the hotel will be used to pay for our rent and also receive financial help from him. I initially accepted but she came out with other conditions.

The conditions were that during the stay of the guy with us, the guy should not know that we are married. She will also introduce me to the guy as her brother because if he gets to know he may not help us. Also, our 1year old baby will be sent to her elder sister during the 4weeks so that the guy will not know that she has a baby. I agreed and when she told the guy he also agreed to live with us.

The gentleman will arrive on Friday and I am beginning to have some fear in me. I am beginning to think that my wife have something to hide. But if I don’t agree to this too, we may be ejected from our room by the end of this month. Mama, please advise me.

kwasia, wake the fu.ck up

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
16th October 2011, 07:42 AM
kwasia, wake the fu.ck up

Thank you !

CuTiEbABy
17th October 2011, 01:03 PM
Awurade Nyame........someone please slap some sense into this idiot for me...Thank you.

Q' lypse
27th October 2011, 07:32 AM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Ben and I am 28years old. I live in Italy and my fiancée who in Accra in Ghana is 22years old. I met her on facebook and we fell in love about one and half years ago. A few months ago, I visited Ghana and spent a lot of time with her. She introduced me to some her family and I also introduced her to some of my family members. She was truly a good lady and I did not find any fault with her.

She just completed school and she is not working at the moment, so I send her £100 every month. I truly want to marry her but I am beginning to fear because I once called her and she told me that she was out of Accra to visit some of her other family members. During the period of about 3 days, she sometimes refuse to pick my calls. Other times, I suspected that she pretends as if the network is not good and she will cut my phone and she will eventually put it off.

When she returned to Accra, she is now picking all my calls. Mama, I do love her but I am confused about the whole situation and it is affecting my work in Italy. What is making me more confused is that when I came to Ghana I saw her do a permanent tattoo of my name on her arm and that makes me more convince that she truly loves me. Why will my fiancée cheat when she has tattooed my name on her arm? Mama, please help me.

Q' lypse
27th October 2011, 07:34 AM
loool, paranoid? hahaha

CuTiEbABy
27th October 2011, 10:49 AM
Awurade Nyame.......you think she tattoed your name on your hand and so........abrantie yi paa wo yare kakra hahahahahahahaaa

Q' lypse
13th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Paul and I am 28years old. My girlfriend’s mother provoked me with her looks and dressing and I secretly went into love affairs with her. I have I tried to stop having an affair with her but it is becoming very difficult. She showered with gifts and constant se.x. The problem is that, the woman is pregnant which I am responsible, and her daughter has gotten to know it. She has threatened to report me to the police because I have used her and her mother, but that was not my intention. Mama, what should I do about the pregnant mother and her daughter who is my girlfriend because I really love the girl?

Q' lypse
13th November 2011, 10:14 PM
akoa no akodi gal no maame ayim no. wo kote ho y3 wo d3 pa pa

CuTiEbABy
13th November 2011, 10:36 PM
Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Paul and I am 28years old. My girlfriend’s mother provoked me with her looks and dressing and I secretly went into love affairs with her. I have I tried to stop having an affair with her but it is becoming very difficult. She showered with gifts and constant se.x. The problem is that, the woman is pregnant which I am responsible, and her daughter has gotten to know it. She has threatened to report me to the police because I have used her and her mother, but that was not my intention. Mama, what should I do about the pregnant mother and her daughter who is my girlfriend because I really love the girl?

kwasiaaaaa wo yare papa and he is still claiming he loves the girl......May God help u

Q' lypse
14th November 2011, 08:24 AM
kwasiaaaaa wo yare papa and he is still claiming he loves the girl......May God help u

he's not serious gyaa no