PDA

View Full Version : What are your favourite quotes ?

Enchantress
19th July 2010, 04:24 PM
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

neoxiang
20th August 2010, 05:08 PM
The Good of man is the active exercise of his souls faculties in conformity with excellence or virtue, or if there be several human excellences or virtues, in conformity with the best and most perfect among them.

Aristotle

Quophi Aletse
20th August 2010, 06:48 PM
The manifestation of my creation is just an illustration of my articulation
-Quophi Aletse

Man has the fallacious belief that darkness can hide. Man believes that what he cannot see does not exist and his physical eyes cannot see in the dark. This is a very primitive solution aand has led to the denial of the spiritual eye.
- A course in miracles

".... and when i can im gonna build a castle that touches the clouds, not to get closer to god but to get further from yall"
-atmosphere,
prides paranoia(spoken word)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9-zb4NrHzw
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9-zb4NrHzw&feature=related)

MegaMeister
21st August 2010, 06:24 PM
When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS.

Mahatma Gandhi

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
23rd August 2010, 11:34 PM
Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

BBoy T
24th August 2010, 03:49 PM
Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.-Forrest Gump

Fashion Yaa
2nd October 2010, 08:33 AM
the masters tools will never dismantle the masters house-audry lorde

Fashion Yaa
9th October 2010, 03:05 AM
Hm hm hm. Gotta Love Bob. He was such a amazing poet. What song is that quote from Enchantress?

Enchantress
9th October 2010, 11:04 PM
It was a statement he made in an interview dear

Neo
18th August 2011, 10:07 PM
What sayeth thou.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
18th August 2011, 11:27 PM
"I am a part of all that i have met" Alfred Lord Tennyson

robertmartin
22nd August 2011, 07:35 AM
Dreams are not accomplished if risk are not taken