PDA

View Full Version : Lauryn Hill welcomes sixth child

MegaMeister
29th July 2011, 04:50 AM
http://kitnes.net/1_188398/300..1.485799.gif
Singer Lauryn Hill just gave birth to her sixth child - a son that a source told CNN she's been referring to as "Baby Boy Marley."

Blogs had been buzzing ever since her long-time love Rohan Marley, who Hill has five children with, tweeted during the pregnancy that he was not the father.

ď2 things, Iím not married and I donít have anyone expecting anything," Marley tweeted.

Not to mention that there has been lots of speculation that the pair are no longer even a couple and Marley has moved on to dating a Brazilian model.

Now, Hill has posted a message on her official Twitter account which may, or may not, back up both claims.

"Mr. Marley and I have a long and complex history about which MANY inaccuracies have been reported since the beginning," the message reads. "To speculate without the facts can only cause people to form WRONG conclusions."

Furthermore, the reclusive singer says both she and Marley "value privacy and for that reason defend and preserve our right to it."

"Contrary to numerous reports, Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child," the tweet continues.

"We have had long periods of separation over the years but our 5 children together remain a joy to us. Thank you for your concern and I appreciate all of the well wishes regarding the birth of my new son."

Source:CNN