PDA

View Full Version : TShirts I designed

Fashion Yaa
26th July 2011, 01:40 AM
Second opninion needed, I'd like to sell these

Fashion Yaa
26th July 2011, 01:44 AM
For some reason, the thumbnail is too small. This is what some of the tshires say

Tamale, my hot tamale
Bimbila Barbie(has a woman's profile)
Cape Coast Drifters(has a race car in the center)
Nandom, We Da Best
Tema is for Winners(smiley face)

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
26th July 2011, 01:57 AM
I'm feelin' the Cape Coast Drifters.( A men's version will do) Well done Fashionista.

Fashion Yaa
26th July 2011, 03:07 AM
hugs bredren, okay here is better look at it, i like it too...i will never forget those curvy roads in cape coast, it seems prime target for GHANA NASCAR hehehe, if ever
I'm feelin' the Cape Coast Drifters.( A men's version will do) Well done Fashionista.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
26th July 2011, 07:48 AM
Perhaps the inscription could be curved over the photo or below it. I think it's too high up. What do you have on the back ?

Fashion Yaa
26th July 2011, 09:01 AM
I will go back to the drawing board, curved writing compliments the image on the shirt you right...Im using a very basic Paint program and dont even have MS word so that i could use word-art but i will do it for sure...as far as what is on the back, hm to be honest i hadn't explored that, perhaps Team Alomo Bitters could work or if i got a media sponser like vodafone or lucozade :)

syc
26th July 2011, 02:00 PM

Nice work, the Bimbila Barbie is hot ;)

Fashion Yaa
26th July 2011, 02:41 PM
I have a feeling that will be a popular one too :) thanks Syc

MegaMeister
26th July 2011, 02:58 PM
You are on to something Fashion Yaa. well done.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
26th July 2011, 03:37 PM
I will go back to the drawing board, curved writing compliments the image on the shirt you right...Im using a very basic Paint program and dont even have MS word so that i could use word-art but i will do it for sure...as far as what is on the back, hm to be honest i hadn't explored that, perhaps Team Alomo Bitters could work or if i got a media sponser like vodafone or lucozade :)

Funny thing is you find fellas rocking yankee hats and I love NY tees in Ghana. Fashionista, I got your back on this one. Get it started and you will get the investors. I'm in !

ibi so
31st July 2011, 02:25 AM

Interesting as I have also been working on a few ideas, maybe we can collaborate. I'll post or PM you when I finish the designs.

Quaiqu Ananse
10th September 2011, 07:48 PM
Interesting as I have also been working on a few ideas, maybe we can collaborate. I'll post or PM you when I finish the designs.

Hope that you guys take off with these brilliant ideas and they do not end up in the contemplative stage of development as usually tends to be the case.
Let me know if and how I can be of help to get you guys to launch these products.

Fashion Yaa
10th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Hope that you guys take off with these brilliant ideas and they do not end up in the contemplative stage of development as usually tends to be the case.
Let me know if and how I can be of help to get you guys to launch these products.i wrote ibi so yet he never responded. Send me or Pope a private msg if you like. So far its been cool runnings ;) there is a board for this business and........just send a mail for some gist

ibi so
11th September 2011, 03:49 PM
sorry all... I've been busy with a number of projects. Hopefully I can find some time this week, glad you're still thinking about this! Look for some T-shirt images from me soon.

Fashion Yaa
11th September 2011, 03:56 PM
sorry all... I've been busy with a number of projects. Hopefully I can find some time this week, glad you're still thinking about this! Look for some T-shirt images from me soon.great

Q' lypse
12th September 2011, 08:23 AM
I think this is brilliant, wow

Fashion Yaa
12th September 2011, 08:44 AM
I think this is brilliant, wowthanks bud

ibi so
14th September 2011, 04:19 AM
Imagine Lagos... [ link (http://www.flickr.com/photos/67397006@N02/6145530013/in/photostream) ]

Fashion Yaa
14th September 2011, 04:57 AM
Imagine Lagos... [ link (http://www.flickr.com/photos/67397006@N02/6145530013/in/photostream) ]hey thats similar to legos the toy blckgame...real cool...imagine LEGOLAND in Legos

ibi so
18th September 2011, 01:26 AM
Tamale, Maye Hot!...
this is a revised Liverpool/Torres Jersey.
...patchwork might look nice on a vintage style rugby polo?

Fashion Yaa
18th September 2011, 03:30 AM
That is very impressive IbiSo
i especially like the font it has a Arabic feell

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
18th September 2011, 03:56 AM
Tamale, Maye Hot!...
this is a revised Liverpool/Torres Jersey.
...patchwork might look nice on a vintage style rugby polo?

Nice concept.