PDA

View Full Version : A Dream Home ....Is this Real in Ghana or should i wait

Fashion Yaa
20th July 2011, 11:01 PM
One website is advertising a gated community plot of land at 5k going in Kumasi. Check it out
My friends I am tempted paaaaa, i realize its only land but just imagine being a homeowner by 30 :)

Secured first class gated community at Senfi in the Ashanti Region on Kumasi-Obuasi road! .Features:
Plot sizes from 100ft x 90ft
Safe drinking water, electricity in progress and no open sewage system.
Accessible streets
Community plan include school, community center, clinic, grocery shops, emergency/ambulance services and modern security services.
Sound and safe environment, away from the fumes and noise of inner city.
10 minutes drive from Santasi.

additional bonus offer...
Flexible payment terms (up to 24 months)
Prices from $5,500 Limited plots remaining, reserve yours NOW!!!

Terms of Payment
Down Payment $1500.00
Note: after the $1500.00 down payment is made ,the buyer can start developing the land .
The remaining $4000 can be paid as low as $167 per month for upto 24 months.
Full payment available with discount.

Terms and conditions:
Work must commence within a year after purchasing or the land will be repossessed. Failure to pay for two consecutive months will also attract $20 penalty for late payment per month. Non-payment for 6 consecutive months will be considered abandonment of the land and the land will be repossessed without refund of any money already paid. If a buyer decides not to continue with the land purchase within 60 days after the payment of the down-payment, there will be a 100% refund of any amount. No refund can be made after the 60 days. Extension of period for payment can be considered under special circumstances.

source: amadaa.com

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
21st July 2011, 12:18 AM
Won't be bad at all but with the influx of a certain kinda people in Ghana, I would advice you really do a thorough investigation before you make any move.

CuTiEbABy
21st July 2011, 01:59 AM
Hmmm this being Kumasi, my former base.......I will make some calls to verify. Sounds tooo good to be true. You need to do more investigation before committing to it.

Q'lypse where are you my Kumasiano bros

Fashion Yaa
25th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Thank you Pope and Cutie, i will definatatly tread carefully.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
25th July 2011, 08:17 PM
You are welcome Fashionista

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 12:49 PM
Yaa, Did you get back any information about this?

Fashion Yaa
13th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Yaa, Did you get back any information about this?yea my uncle inAdadientem says they are good but he would recommend i have the sika ama omu esi din nankasa.....nye say se me t asasse n nkto a risk ni ye too high se The Chief of the area would not be too happy with vacant land like that......
So basically i need to save more money not just land money(:

CuTiEbABy
13th September 2011, 03:46 PM
yea my uncle inAdadientem says they are good but he would recommend i have the sika ama omu esi din nankasa.....nye say se me t asasse n nkto a risk ni ye too high se The Chief of the area would not be too happy with vacant land like that......
So basically i need to save more money not just land money(:

Got you sis....these days the chiefs try to reclaim the lands if you have bought it and havent done nothing on it over a period..........Which makes sense anyways, but I guess they trying to develop their towns so that the way they do it.

ajbabe
13th September 2011, 05:30 PM
hmmmmmmmm :)

Fashion Yaa
13th September 2011, 06:24 PM
Got you sis....these days the chiefs try to reclaim the lands if you have bought it and havent done nothing on it over a period..........Which makes sense anyways, but I guess they trying to develop their towns so that the way they do it.good point my dear