PDA

View Full Version : newest movie:Limitless

Antonia Schatzle
20th July 2011, 05:14 AM
If you could take a pill that would give you super-intelligence and energy, and the potential for endless success, would you take it? That's the quandary Bradley Cooper faces as a loser writer-turned-power broker in this thriller.

Fashion Yaa
20th July 2011, 05:30 AM
i wanted to see this and oh yeah i would take it

Neo
20th July 2011, 06:06 AM
I have seen this movie, highly recommended. Life is about the survival of the fittest so i would if it gave me that edge above the rest.

peter21caldwell
20th July 2011, 11:15 AM
It was a limited movie though the name indicate Limitless.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
20th July 2011, 02:35 PM
I will take this pill in a heart beat that is if the consequences are explained to me first.

You guys must see this movie- THE BOX to understand why.

syc
20th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Sounds like a nice movie... ermm... where can i get this pill :cool:

MegaMeister
26th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Good movie but the ending sucks.

johncruzes
27th July 2011, 06:08 PM
I have seen that movie. it's a good thriller movie, directed by Neil Burger.

Clark
16th August 2011, 07:55 AM
Limitless is a very good movie and very interesting one. Everyone should watch this movie it has a very different story.

Chino Hills Fitness (http://thecampbootcamp.com/chino-hills-fitness/)

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
16th August 2011, 08:07 AM
Limitless is a very good movie and very interesting one. Everyone should watch this movie it has a very different story.

I saw it just a few days ago.You are right it's quite an interesting movie. The ending was a bit tricky. Was the dude who took the pill manufacturing it later on or something ?

Chapati
16th August 2011, 09:19 PM
I saw it just a few days ago.You are right it's quite an interesting movie. The ending was a bit tricky. Was the dude who took the pill manufacturing it later on or something ?

yeah he was lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
16th August 2011, 10:38 PM
yeah he was lol

Obviously,I slept half way through the movie...:glee: Chaps are you back or still chilling in the motherland ?