PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Baartman - First black woman ....

Intellectual Pirate
18th August 2010, 10:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ7mmMe4klQ

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
19th August 2010, 02:10 AM
Sistahs listen up, you can do better than than what you're doing now. If great great granny Sarah had to endure the hardships,pain and humiliation for you, you must also make her proud by keeping your clothes on and living a dignified life.

Brothas listen up, your mama raised no fool cos she ain't no ho, respect her and what she stands for-The one who gave you life. See a your mama in the eyes of every sistah and accord them the needed respect.

lol a lil cleavage and some thighs wont hurt tho...lol

Quophi Aletse
19th August 2010, 05:38 AM
oh sarah baartman ..... i was shocked when i first investigated deeply into this woman's story in a group study some years ago ......

anyways we are all willingly signing up for enslavement ...... not just the black woman or man but majority of humanity ..... there are just levels and subgroups .... thats all

anyways, this is for the black men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY7pM8k8moY

The Informer
19th August 2010, 03:25 PM
That's my boy Black ice

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
21st September 2010, 07:10 AM
Quophi, thanks so much. I sampled a couple of Black Ice's work, the brother is good at what he does. Never heard of him until you posted the vid. Great stuff.

Quophi Aletse
25th September 2010, 05:05 AM
Quophi, thanks so much. I sampled a couple of Black Ice's work, the brother is good at what he does. Never heard of him until you posted the vid. Great stuff.

yea bro black ice has some great stuff .....

chantress just introduced me to INQ on the other forum ..... he's got great stuff paaa ....

anyways im a sucker for emotionally charged spoken word ....... very close to the person's truth if genuine or sounds fake if not .... no two ways about it.....

i will see if i can post some episodes of "TLC's the messengers" on here