PDA

View Full Version : Stress eating

saim
12th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Hey...
i have same problem i feel more hunger in stress or tension...
In my exams day i feel hungry a lot every time and due to eating a lot i become over weighted.. please suggest me how i can control on this..?"

ada
13th July 2011, 09:26 AM
Relaxed, Be confident, Trust on yourself and think positive is the good way to control stress...
Specially in exams or many other time.. Follow these little tips..

Bernarde
14th July 2011, 12:30 PM
Hi saim,
Depression, tension and stress can effect your diet and hunger.
Try to eat in small proportions and do some exercise or any physical activity to burn fat.

Ronaldo
15th July 2011, 02:38 PM
I know just what you mean! I knew I had a trouble with stress eating but didn't understand how bad it was until today. I got in a fight with my mom and I ate about 700 calories for lunch!! I didn't even appreciate it until I was full and complete eating I thought back and was surprised at what I ate!

kallis
29th July 2011, 12:02 PM
I think stress is the main problem that really disturb the body . So I would like to suggest you that you must have to consult from the doctor and tell him the whole story then He will give you the better advice . Thanks

imoxstrom
16th August 2011, 08:17 AM
Stress can bring on increased levels of cortisol, known as "the stress hormone." Cortisol has a beneficial function in the body, but excessive levels of cortisol brought on by chronic stress may cause a slew of issues in the body. how to cease overeating If you are always wondering how to cease overeating, there is thing that needs to happen. You need to signal your body that it is satiated.Stress drains your ability to pick yourself up after life lets you down unless you build stress resilience.Chronic stress is another story , reports a team of researchers from the University of Indiana at San Francisco. The process does not turn off.Changes in eating habits are a sign that all is not well in your life. If your weight or eating habits have changed because of stress, you can be positive that your health is being affected in other ways as well.

Michealleo
19th August 2011, 04:44 AM
It's all up to u and it's all controlable by urself . Add more fresh juices in ur daily diet and try to some some yoga because it is the only exercise that is really helpfull for managing stress and for keeping ur mental health Good .