PDA

View Full Version : My mum caught me having sex - Actor

Neo
11th July 2011, 06:42 AM
http://kitnes.net/1_188398/300..1.457927.jpg
Justin Timberlake has revealed his mum once caught him having sex. The 30-year-old singer turned actor spoke about the incident while recalling his most embarrassing moments in the bedroom.

He said: "I was caught (having sex) one time. "My mum wasn't cool about it. I was too young to be in bed with a girl, so she was upset." Justin, who is rumoured to be back with ex-girlfriend Jessica Biel, stars with beautiful actress Mila Kunis in forthcoming saucy comedy Friends With Benefits.

Featuring plenty of nudity, it tells the story of two mates who decide to make a no-strings-attached sex pact. Mila, 27, said: "It is such a good idea until it's a bad idea. "Ultimately, it ends when someone wants to go and get serious with somebody.

"More times than not, a person catches feelings and somebody gets hurt. "When a female orgasms, a hormone gets released." In a joint interview with Elle mag, she said: "I've never met a girl who can have sex without an ounce of feeling."

Stunning Mila broke up with Macaulay Culkin a few years ago after an eight-year romance but admitted her parents "don't think I've ever had sex". Last month, Justin and Mila poked fun at rumours their on-screen romance had progressed into real life at the MTV Awards. Justin grabbed Mila's ----- while she grabbed his manhood. He said: "We have a completely platonic relationship, which is why I can do this."

Source: thesun.co.uk