PDA

View Full Version : I'll be damned! Sex retirement in a new marriage! Man you can't be serious!

Q' lypse
31st May 2011, 08:11 AM
This is from Akumah (Kevin Boateng sex position, that radio dj) facebook page. Can't believe this sh*t!

Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Afia. I have been marriage for 5 months now. I am 28yrs old. Though none of us was a virgin, we never had sex before marriage because of your advice. My husband says that he does not like sex so we have had only twice since we married. And even the two times I had to force him so I did not enjoy. Because his actions I have been fingering myself for satisfaction. I am hurting. Help me.

Q' lypse
31st May 2011, 08:12 AM
The guy must be gay or there is something really wrong with his system

CuTiEbABy
31st May 2011, 12:26 PM
This is from Akumah (Kevin Boateng sex position, that radio dj) facebook page. Can't believe this sh*t!

Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Afia. I have been marriage for 5 months now. I am 28yrs old. Though none of us was a virgin, we never had sex before marriage because of your advice. My husband says that he does not like sex so we have had only twice since we married. And even the two times I had to force him so I did not enjoy. Because his actions I have been fingering myself for satisfaction. I am hurting. Help me.

hahahahaha asem ooooo....things people go through in their marriage. Anyway, what has this lady done about her problem before presenting the story to Akumaa? I believe she needs to talk to the guy and find out what his problem is.......because as for this one........hmmmm SMH

CuTiEbABy
31st May 2011, 12:27 PM
The guy must be gay or there is something really wrong with his system

hahahahahahaa bro I don't think he is gay, maybe he has got some psychological issues that needs to be dealt with first.... or maybe he is just naive about it so you could offer your help........lololololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
31st May 2011, 01:07 PM
Whoa ! I can't begin to wrap my brain round this matter. how can a manly man say he doesn't like sex,I mean how is this possible ???? even the catholic priest senses fire underneath his cassock from time to time. LMAO

This guy has a major problem. I'll advice the poor self fingering woman to hit the road,it's a waste of time hanging around this dude.

Q' lypse
31st May 2011, 02:34 PM
hahahahaha asem ooooo....things people go through in their marriage. Anyway, what has this lady done about her problem before presenting the story to Akumaa? I believe she needs to talk to the guy and find out what his problem is.......because as for this one........hmmmm SMH

if u haul ur fine as.s back on fb maybe u will kno what she's been tryin to do about it. lool.

CuTiEbABy
31st May 2011, 03:32 PM
if u haul ur fine as.s back on fb maybe u will kno what she's been tryin to do about it. lool.

hahahahahaha aaawww I see you miss my fine small a.ss on FB........lolol dont worry I will be back soon....very soon like in 6months time........hehehehehe.

Q' lypse
31st May 2011, 06:43 PM
hahahahahaha aaawww I see you miss my fine small a.ss on FB........lolol dont worry I will be back soon....very soon like in 6months time........hehehehehe.

:o, what small as.s. ok, fine, 6 months paa, oh yesu

Quophi Aletse
6th June 2011, 06:37 PM
eiii ... i see there is a disagreement on the description of someone's botors .... make una sort it out naa ... lololol

Chapati
6th June 2011, 09:50 PM
i think the guy doesnt like the woman's thing

Q' lypse
7th June 2011, 07:46 AM
i think the guy doesnt like the woman's thing

oh u think?

Chapati
7th June 2011, 07:32 PM
oh u think?

yes i think and perhaps he has seen better ones like mine so he no dey enjoy that of his wife

Quophi Aletse
7th June 2011, 08:38 PM
yes i think and perhaps he has seen better ones like mine so he no dey enjoy that of his wife

eiiii wat thing of urs is better????? im not following .... lololololol

Q' lypse
7th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Chapati, 3tw3 advert na wo y3 ne saa no anaa?

Quophi Aletse
7th June 2011, 11:18 PM
Chapati, 3tw3 advert na wo y3 ne saa no anaa?

the 3 infront of the tw3 makes it too general and broad ....
in all specificity, ne tw3 advert na oy3 ne saa no ......

chaps anaa?

lololol

Q' lypse
8th June 2011, 09:50 AM
fock, ehi!

hhahahahahahhahaa

CuTiEbABy
9th June 2011, 01:31 AM
:o, what small as.s. ok, fine, 6 months paa, oh yesu

hehehehe off course ibi small u paa......lol,,,its already like what 3months.....the 6months go come soon wai.....dont miss me too much............lol

CuTiEbABy
9th June 2011, 01:32 AM
eiii ... i see there is a disagreement on the description of someone's botors .... make una sort it out naa ... lololol

3fa wo ho ben...who ask you to be the judge here.... nosy nosy.......lololol........di wo lane mu

CuTiEbABy
9th June 2011, 01:33 AM
the 3 infront of the tw3 makes it too general and broad ....
in all specificity, ne tw3 advert na oy3 ne saa no ......

chaps anaa?

lololol

eeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii things that dey inside dis your mof eeerrr.....i dey fear u sef............smh

Chapati
9th June 2011, 06:50 PM
eeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii things that dey inside dis your mof eeerrr.....i dey fear u sef............smh

say it again ooooo sis

Quophi Aletse
9th June 2011, 08:56 PM
say it again ooooo sis

herr adwoa liquinita ....... how about wat u typed ...... and i quote

"yes i think and perhaps he has seen better ones like mine so he no dey enjoy that of his wife" ...

that is the premise ...... so dont yarn opaks there on valid conclusions made on the premise ....

tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.chap's-better-thing.org

lololololol

Quophi Aletse
9th June 2011, 08:59 PM

ebony obaapa ..... wetin be fear here ..... pointing out the personal status instead of the general status to kwamena ahourf3 qlypse too fear dey inside ......???

dont make me call u obaa bone .....

lolololololol

Q' lypse
10th June 2011, 07:23 AM
lol laughter lol

CuTiEbABy
10th June 2011, 12:27 PM
ebony obaapa ..... wetin be fear here ..... pointing out the personal status instead of the general status to kwamena ahourf3 qlypse too fear dey inside ......???

dont make me call u obaa bone .....

lolololololol

herrrrr hw333 wano yie paa...stop that yawa talk for there before I sound you. Who asked you to point out statuses here?

Your nose dey fish everyday....Quophi konkonsa Aletse oluku hw3 so na di wo lane mu........stop the interference......lololol