PDA

View Full Version : New Movie To be Released June 3- Adams Apple 2

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
27th May 2011, 01:54 AM
http://news.myjoyonline.com/photos/news/Adams%20Apples%202.jpg

In Chapter Two of the series, Twisted Connections, things begin to heat up from Chapter One, The family ties, that saw an introduction to the life of the Adams family.

The day starts off rocky for Kukua Adams, played by Naa Ashorkor Mensah Doku, as she knocks heads with her new boss over her creative prowess; meanwhile Denu, played by John Dumelo, takes a firm decision to let go of the past, a decision which seem to rock Kukua's world even harder.

And when Jennifer, played by Joselyn Dumas tries to conclude a house sale with her new young client, things take a dramatic turn, spiralling events out of control and deepening already strained relations with her secretary.

An ugly pre-divorce fight ensues between Baaba, played by Yvonne Okoro, and her husband which pushes the latter to give Baaba an ultimatum if she has to continue to spend time with their daughter.

A big announcement at a meeting with her colleagues spurs Mrs. Adams on to take bold steps towards her past, soon realizing though that history may have repeated itself.

Meanwhile Albert seeks legal advice on how to proceed with his land court case and a worried father welcomes home a distraught daughter, a relationship that is set to change the Adams lives forever. A lot could happen in a day… like the discovery of a new family.

Chapter Two of Adams Apples premieres at the National Theatre on June 3 and will start showing at the Silverbird Cinema from June 10.

Chapati
27th May 2011, 05:41 PM
hmm hope it is good

Chapati
9th August 2011, 09:46 AM
has anyone watched Adam's apples? at least the chapter 1? I personally dont like the movie that much. i think watching the full ten chapters at a time will be better than waiting each month to watch a chapter

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th August 2011, 05:56 PM
has anyone watched Adam's apples? at least the chapter 1? I personally dont like the movie that much. i think watching the full ten chapters at a time will be better than waiting each month to watch a chapter

I haven't seen this movie but It's just a ploy to milk you guys off your hard earned cash.