PDA

View Full Version : How long can you hold yourself from laughing.....

CuTiEbABy
11th August 2010, 04:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZzUkM5qSA

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th August 2010, 04:19 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

Neo
11th August 2010, 04:24 AM
hahhahahhaha... this thing is too damn funny.. lmao...lordy

CuTiEbABy
11th August 2010, 04:36 AM
10 10. 10 10 1, 10 10 2.......................Laaaawwwwwwwddddddd have mercy

Chapati
11th August 2010, 03:27 PM
rhis is really funny Cutie. i didnt even finish watching and cant stop laughing.....wowwwwwwwwww

CuTiEbABy
11th August 2010, 05:41 PM
Chapati, u need to brace yourself and watch.......English language being butchered........looooooool

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th August 2010, 06:16 PM
LOL this is crazy. ten ten ten.....lol...

MegaMeister
12th August 2010, 06:19 AM
This is the ish...lol ve ve ve ve ... My goodness this is.... almost peed maself.

CuTiEbABy
12th August 2010, 02:16 PM
hahhaahahhaaa....Mega please dont pee on yourself.....lol...........It still cracks me up no matter how many times I watch it.

MegaMeister
13th August 2010, 09:24 PM
I already did...LOOOOOOOL

BBoy T
18th March 2011, 08:40 PM
This is one funny video. The 1:12 mark.... lol My heart goes out to the Japanese people !

Q' lypse
19th March 2011, 11:18 AM
? ? ? ? is it that funny? :confused: :confused:

CuTiEbABy
21st March 2011, 01:12 AM
? ? ? ? is it that funny? :confused: :confused:

ooohh bro it is....as for this de3 ............lololol

Q' lypse
21st March 2011, 08:32 AM
ooohh bro it is....as for this de3 ............lololol

Nah man. Maybe because I've taught and still intend to teach tefl (teaching English as a foreign language) thats why I don't find this funny. When you are teaching English to foreign students who don't speak the language, you realise they are better than you are because you can't speak their language either and you will probably sound funnier to them if you try to speak their language. Plus as a teacher you won't be laughing at your student. I'm not a party pooper but I'm seeing this from a higher perspective. But don't let me fu.ck up your high though lol.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
21st March 2011, 01:13 PM
Q did you ever watch the Brit sitcom "Mind Your Language" ?

Q' lypse
21st March 2011, 02:44 PM
Q did you ever watch the Brit sitcom "Mind Your Language" ?

that was comedy, meant to kill you with laughter. I have a couple of episodes.

.....But in real life, its a different story trust me... One is more inclined to help a struggling student....

CuTiEbABy
21st March 2011, 03:59 PM
Nah man. Maybe because I've taught and still intend to teach tefl (teaching English as a foreign language) thats why I don't find this funny. When you are teaching English to foreign students who don't speak the language, you realise they are better than you are because you can't speak their language either and you will probably sound funnier to them if you try to speak their language. Plus as a teacher you won't be laughing at your student. I'm not a party pooper but I'm seeing this from a higher perspective. But don't let me fu.ck up your high though lol.

Thanks party pooper but you havent been able to spoil my fun yet :)

Q' lypse
21st March 2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks party pooper but you havent been able to spoil my fun yet :)

Ok. You go ahead, I was just showing how I see it differently. But...but....One day when you meet a stranger from Asia or some country where English is not spoken, and they asking you for directions but terrible in English, you can have good laugh wai. lol