PDA

View Full Version : 5 important and healthy exercises.

Noerex
28th April 2011, 10:15 AM
Hello everyone.I have some important and healthy exercises which can be done easily.
1. Walking
2. Running
3. Yoga
4. Swimming
5. Cycling

I also do these exercises regularly and spend 1 hour to do exercise.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks for sharing Noerex and welcome to the forum.

Forrest
30th April 2011, 07:43 AM
Hi Noerex,
Except yoga all are cardio exercises and very helpful in not only reducing weight effectively but also great for your heart problems.

Amaury
30th April 2011, 12:12 PM
Hi,
Exercise is good for the bones and we all lose muscle mass and bone density as we age so it's a good practice whether you think you need it or not.It also gives me so much energy and confidence.

Revel
7th May 2011, 10:15 AM
Bundle of thanks to inform us about these exercises.I was already searching for exercise tips.It is very useful for me indeed.

Bernarde
14th July 2011, 12:02 PM
Hi Noerex,
All exercises you mentioned except yoga are cardio exercises and great in losing weight, prevent from heart problems and increasing stamina.
Hiking, step climbing and jogging are also great cardio exercises to lose and maintain weight.

Zombi J
17th July 2011, 07:45 AM
Walking and cycling are best.

Fashion Yaa
17th July 2011, 03:28 PM
i agree, i lost slowly and in d right places with bike riding every blessed day in 2yrs...my hair grew super long as well
Walking and cycling are best.

Adriannin
19th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Hello everyone.I have some important and healthy exercises which can be done easily.
1. Walking
2. Running
3. Yoga
4. Swimming
5. Cycling

I also do these exercises regularly and spend 1 hour to do exercise.
There is no confusion it that all your 5 tips are so valid but yoga is really promoted in the Asians countries. It not only play the role to reduce the weight but also helpful to be relax.

Devinn
21st July 2011, 06:22 AM
Well,thanks for sharing useful and important healthy exercises...Exercise is really important for human body...It also helpful to reduce weight...!

kallis
29th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Hello Buddies.......I would like to share some exercises that are really helpful to for health as follows

Body Building
Swimming
Running
Yoga
Walking

aaricjackson
10th August 2011, 11:26 AM
Here are 5 important and healthy exercise and they are: Bent-over Row, Aerobic exercises, Interval training, Push-ups and Abdominal Crunches.

lhyne
13th August 2011, 03:33 AM
Oh thanks for informing that here. But aside from that, you can also try to go to a gym and apply for assistance from a professional one (gym instructor) in terms of having a more well-coordinated workout/exercise. Good luck and just continue having a healthy lifestyle.

Clark
16th August 2011, 07:45 AM
These are real nice tips. I also like to do running, yoga and swimming. But I do body building just to maintain my body and remain in athletic look.

Chino Hills Fitness (http://thecampbootcamp.com/chino-hills-fitness/)

Michealleo
19th August 2011, 04:46 AM
YEs i am agree with u because those are all cardio exercises . cardio exercises are best for lossing some weight and for body fitness . The best cardio exercises are like swimming , running , jogging and cycling .

robertmartin
22nd August 2011, 07:14 AM
Everyone know this fact but no one care this, I enjoyed reading it. I need to read more on this topic..Thanks for sharing a nice info..