PDA

View Full Version : Lesbianism Hits The Movie Industry - The Case Of Nana Akua Addo

Neo
24th April 2011, 12:27 PM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201104/94755115_102097.jpg
It was once said, by Kahlil Gibran, that If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees. Is it appropriate that after being born- again, one comes out to reveal their past experiences which may affect her pals?

Jessica is a lady I met at the Silver Bird Cinemas after a movie premiere and has since become a good friend to her. Thinking that she was new and knew nothing about the movie industry, she rather proved me wrong after making this testimony.

After having read an alleged story about one top Ghanaian musician in a gay practice(I Published), she told me “this is no news because even some female celebrities are doing what is more than this".

As our relationship grew from month to month, she revealed to me some of the popular names in the industry who are into lesbianism adducing as evidence pictures and videos of one actress called Nana Akua Addo in the act.

We tried to contact Nana Akua Addo who according to sources was the second runner-up during Miss Malaika 2003 and has starred in movies like “Hidden Passion", "Believe Me", "The Wrath of a Woman", "Raj the Dancer", "Innocent Scenes " among others.

In a phone chat, with the actress,she told WWW.NIGERIAFILMS.COM that she doesn't know anything about the allegation, and that it has been a long time she met the said Jessica and has even lost her contact so she is very surprised she is accusing her of all these, now that she claims she is born-again.

Aside this allegation by Jessica, rumours are rife that Nana Akua is in a romantic relationship with a female actress, and recently, they had the opportunity to visit Dubai, there were pictures of them showing their stay in a top hotel called Hayyti Hotel.

This informant who gave the name of the actress as “Y.N.” a popular face also said that lesbianism has become the biggest game among the female actresses, some female radio presenters and top nite club owners. We promise to publish some of the pictures and the videos online soon for our faithful and loyal readers.

Source: nigeriafilms.com

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
24th April 2011, 03:59 PM
What's up with the Y.N. initials. What is the writer of the article afraid of ? Being a homosexual in t he entertainment industry now a days is like owning a lap dog in Hollywood. The African actors are just playing catch -up.

Q' lypse
26th April 2011, 08:08 AM
What's up with the Y.N. initials. What is the writer of the article afraid of ? Being a homosexual in t he entertainment industry now a days is like owning a lap dog in Hollywood. The African actors are just playing catch -up.

hahahahaa, Pope paa

Q' lypse
26th April 2011, 08:09 AM
so bein born again, one's sexual orientation changes? stupid