PDA

View Full Version : Tuning In ......

Quophi Aletse
12th April 2011, 10:33 PM
came across this video on another forum i visit frequently not long ago ......

anyways Q, kwame, others, lets discuss some of the concepts presented in this video
also it seems like more and more people are channeling in real time in this manner ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYUxLkfMJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKEU2jTP-Hw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qti68ZCiv0I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U_PjT5p1XA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cv-enE3DBk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdBQXsSr7k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaCYAoBBwMw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uH7Dz6vDqI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ZvlGYV4SU&feature=related

Lady √ Macbeth
12th April 2011, 11:13 PM
LOL! I am afraid to listen to these videos! Aletse, tell me please, is it safe for me to watch them? :) I don't want to be dumb founded.

I'll watch it when I return...!

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 01:32 PM
came across this video on another forum i visit frequently not long ago ......

anyways Q, kwame, others, lets discuss some of the concepts presented in this video
also it seems like more and more people are channeling in real time in this manner ....

Concepts? Hm! I could bow down to you right now. And I bow down to no one. This is something I've been following for years. I've watched up to the 4th video, putting things down for discussions. I will be back later. God, I'm not alone... Its been a long journey, and finally somebody is on the same frequency.

Quophi Aletse
13th April 2011, 02:43 PM
Concepts? Hm! I could bow down to you right now. And I bow down to no one. This is something I've been following for years. I've watched up to the 4th video, putting things down for discussions. I will be back later. God, I'm not alone... Its been a long journey, and finally somebody is on the same frequency.

mede3 stop that ur nonsense talk ......

but yea there are some familiar points that is expanded on and put into very plain and easily understandable terms ....

like how we tend to "mentalize" the law of attraction or "you reap wat you sow" ... rather than realizing that the realm or dimension that those words point to and its operations are the deepest portions of the soul ... our soul ... it is how we work naturally, how we are naturally in our most deepest core .... hmmmmmmm

also the conflicting beliefs that can make some aspects and areas of our lives go up and down like a booty shaker ... lolol....

if i have been taught or i have accepted the belief that money is the root of all evil ....and i also have the belief that having lots of money makes one rich .... well there is clearly a conflict ....... money is bad .... but being rich which lets say i accept as good requires having a lot of bad money ..... and if i have another belief that being good and being seen as good is very important to me .... well i may never even allow myself to experience abundance in money ....

not to talk about the many other beliefs and relationship we have with money ....
like i have to sweat and work very hard in order to make money etc ....

this applies to every aspects of one's life .... relationships, money, god, life, race, gender .... etc

Q i tell you .... initially, confronting one's belief can be scary things ..... ur ego who is comfortable will throw red flags, penalties, give u a yellow card and red card left and right lol .... i remember my initial confrontation with my beliefs about god .... sheizy .... lol

but it is necessary because to make long term changes in life to wat u prefer effectively , ur beliefs are where to look rather than the temporal tweak in behaviour, which never last most of the time....

Quophi Aletse
13th April 2011, 02:50 PM
LOL! I am afraid to listen to these videos! Aletse, tell me please, is it safe for me to watch them? :) I don't want to be dumb founded.

I'll watch it when I return...!

lololololol ..... go with ur feelings .... if u dont feel like watching it then ....... if u feel like watching it then ....
im not quiet sure how else to answer you :cool:

Kwame Nyame
13th April 2011, 05:00 PM
There are very serious psychic dangers conected to CHANNELLING.Care must be taken before delving into this practice.More Later

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 06:39 PM
mede3 stop that ur nonsense talk ......

but yea there are some familiar points that is expanded on and put into very plain and easily understandable terms ....

like how we tend to "mentalize" the law of attraction or "you reap wat you sow" ... rather than realizing that the realm or dimension that those words point to and its operations are the deepest portions of the soul ... our soul ... it is how we work naturally, how we are naturally in our most deepest core .... hmmmmmmm

also the conflicting beliefs that can make some aspects and areas of our lives go up and down like a booty shaker ... lolol....

if i have been taught or i have accepted the belief that money is the root of all evil ....and i also have the belief that having lots of money makes one rich .... well there is clearly a conflict ....... money is bad .... but being rich which lets say i accept as good requires having a lot of bad money ..... and if i have another belief that being good and being seen as good is very important to me .... well i may never even allow myself to experience abundance in money ....

not to talk about the many other beliefs and relationship we have with money ....
like i have to sweat and work very hard in order to make money etc ....

this applies to every aspects of one's life .... relationships, money, god, life, race, gender .... etc

Q i tell you .... initially, confronting one's belief can be scary things ..... ur ego who is comfortable will throw red flags, penalties, give u a yellow card and red card left and right lol .... i remember my initial confrontation with my beliefs about god .... sheizy .... lol

but it is necessary because to make long term changes in life to wat u prefer effectively , ur beliefs are where to look rather than the temporal tweak in behaviour, which never last most of the time....

Nonsense talk paa. lol. Im dead serious. lol

About the law of attraction, the bomberang analogy really hit me. You climb up to a certain level, you throw your bomberang up in the sky, ie, you send out your thoughts, requests to the universe, it takes a while so you climb back down, or drop a few floors, depression or losing faith, but the bomberang is coming back. By the time it comes back you are not there, so you lose it, you've lost your request. Same thing is likely to happen the level you dropped to, sending out messages to the universe and leaving that floor later on, so by the time it returns you are already gone. I believe this is what is happening to many people in real life. Our prayers, wanting something, not getting it. All we are doing is dropping floors, leaving floors. Restlessness and impatience. Ego wants, I want it now like a child. Hm!

The contraction about life and society is vay, plenty. Don't you remember Conversations with God? It was mentioned several times.

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 07:36 PM
I first came across channeling about 7 years ago when my cousin and soul mate came across Lionel Bremen (I think I've got his surname wrong) who is in Johannesburg. I still receive news letters from him in my email. I read all about it from his website. He gets his news from his spirit guide. I was hmm, this is something. Fast forward 2 years, London. Call it coincidence. I just kept bumping into this phenomenon. Metaphysics became the order of the day so far as my hobbies of spirituality are concerned. I loved every minute of it.

Then I came across Dolores Cannon books who did past lives regression. Sometimes beings from other dimensions, planets, galaxies speak through her subjects. To listen to some of the audio is incredible. Some of these people spoke like robots from the old Hollywood movies. Amazing. The messages, the information that came through wete beyond mind boggling. This is how I got to find out the US government have been in contact with aliens for decades, that some of our latest technologies came from them, touch screen phones, plasma tv, the list is long. A lot of the technological break throughs came from them. But the problem is, all these things have to go through the military first. Then later the world would know about it. Internet was first used in the US military, touch screens the same thing.

The British spiritual healer Ray Brown who says Paul from the bible uses his body to do healing is another interesting case. I think I once opened a thread about him on ghweb osofo Joint. He becomes totally different when Paul takes over. I think it was Channel 4 that did a documentary on him. His daughter wouldn't go near him when his body was taken over. She said, he was a total stranger. http://www.raybrownhealing.com/index.html

When I found College of Psychic studies in South Kensington near Chelsea, I was really out there. Tony Neate and H.A partnership gave me a lot about Atlantis. Tony Neate is human but H.A is a soul that lived on Atlantis. So you can imagine how much he tells Tony through channeling. It is funny how the voices change. H.A sometimes struggled speaking through Tony Neate. The spirit HA had to find words in Tony's nervous system to make his point, its as if he's using a computer. Man what a phenomenon. http://www.psychicsahar.com/artman/publish/article_585.shtml

I don't watch the news, the news on tv are crazy, like a war movie, nothing nice to say but if I want to listen to the news, it is this kind of stuff.

All these people say basically the same thing, Before incarnating, they had an agreement with these beings to allow them to use their bodies to channel information. These beings worlds are way advanced, their dimensions, or whatever worlds they come from. And yes, due to the pending shift, they are all watching. The whole universe is watching Earth.

I like the God analogies they used. You are a piece of God. Never heard anyone put it like that before. I've heard others, drop in the ocean, a splinter of God etc but piece of God sounds funny. lol

Listening to some of them, it sounds like Eckhart Tolle's teachings. Hm. The roller coaster analogy is a nice one. Yeah, people will say I wouldn't wanna incarnate again(you know its their conscious minds speaking) if reincarnation is true. One will say that on a roller coaster ride too. lol. But after they get off, wow, that was fun. Lets do it again.

Mohammed also channeled the Islamic teachings. That is why he's called a messenger. When he was speaking, the people around him had to write some of these teachings on anything they could get their hands on, stones, the sand, you name it.

Life is a play on stage, the stage we call earth. At the back stage, we drop our act, because we are not playing the parts anymore. Drop the knife after murdering someone in the play, that is funny. lol

The while Hitler thing is hard for many to accept. Why, because many think we are our bodies and we hardly know what goes on behind the scenes.

As for this karma thing, hmm. In Conversations with God, the entity God mentioned it too. Ehi

Strangely enough, when they are about to finish, they say this transmission is ending. I've heard several of Dolores Cannon subjects say it. Incredible.

Quophi thanks for doing this. For years I've been wanting to do open a thread on the ghweb osofo joint but I didn't think that place was ready for it. I have scanned pages and pages of books from channeled information but because I couldn't find a forum for such a medium, its in my archives for some future date.

Kwame Nyame
13th April 2011, 09:38 PM
Glad that l was told about the psychic dangers involved with the practice of channelling about the same time l 1st heard about it.l think one of the great benefits for seekers of truth is having a true living teacher who shows the pitfalls and dangers in the inner realms.lt helps avoid unnecessary suffering ,wear and tear that goes with trial and error.
Basically,channelling is when you allow an entity commonly from the lower Astral region to use you as a mouthpiece.As above so below.There are many psychic criminals too.We should not loose sight of this important "fact".
An entity comes and say lm Jesus or lm from Lemuria.How do you tell if the information is true or false.There are "better" tricksters in higher places.
To explore the inner realm without proper guidance can be dangerous.
ls it not common to see people go into prayer and fasting mood;over do it thus leaving their psychic defence guard dangerously down.An entity takes advantage and bingo!they have received their calling.
Once allowed to take up residence,an entity will speak through you.What the entity says can be true,false,tricks,con,or anything.With time,these entities can strengthen their hold on you.Some can forcefully take complete charge leaving you incapable of being your own self.
Still,a 1st hand experience can make one wiser to channelling than warning or advice.
Anyway,why allow your psychic space be used by an entity you hardly know?lf you want information from a particular inner plane,why don't you first learn the discipline needed to journey there yourself and find things out?Several things may stop you here.Not knowing where to turn;fear or laziness,just to mention a few.
By the way,our "aura" only opens from the inside.lt never opens from the outside.So you are ultimately responsible for letting in anyone.You can open your house to squatters.lt will not be easy to evict them when mayhem starts.l once met a victim of channelling.The entity has taken hold and wont vacate.This guy holds constant conversation with the entity.People saw him as a mad man.He knew he wasn't mad.lt is similar to seeing a guys on the streets talking to himself.He take him to be mad until you realise he has a bluetooth earpiece.You then adjust your thinking about him.He is having a conversation with someone on his mobile phone.
He can switch the phone off or take the bluetooth off and become normal.But you cannot switch off an entity who decides to use you as a mouthpiece.
lnfact some entities can decide to enjoy earthly pleasures like alcohol,drugs and unusual sexual practices.Thanks to you they have the instrument(your body) to use.
You can even have a host of them.LEGION.
Some entities are clever.There can whisper their command in a way that makes it feel like it is your own decision.lt could be the way you think and act to even the books you read.
Anyway back to the guy in question.He told me about this entity squattering within.When l suggested he chants HU as a way of dislodgement,the entity became angry.The guy told me he is being told never to chant HU.By the way,HU is a spiritual charged word.lt is a love song to God.You can sing HU for spiritual unliftment.
When l pressed a little harder,l got serious abuse from the entity.
l have never practiced channelling.There may be some benefits.l don't know.But l will not rent my room to a stranger without a good background check.My no vacancy sign is up and written in bold.
This is the very little l have on the subject.lve not done it before.lve not read a great deal about it.l will certainly not recommend it to my best friends.lol

Quophi Aletse
14th April 2011, 02:39 AM
kwame legitimate concerns ....... any entity can come and say it is jesus or from lemuria or what not ...... but if the message the entity is sharing resonates with the one hearing it does it matter where the entity is from ....... the only problem arises when one holds such an entity on a pedestal and concentrate on the entity rather than discerning whether the information being channeled is functional and helpful to the grandest version of the greatest vision the person has of his/her life then there is little to worry about here .... IMO

i dont channel any entity and it is not of interest to me to do that in this life at this moment ....
i do not hold these entities coming through on a pedestal ..... i only pay attention to the message coming through ..... the clarity they bring to beliefs i already believe and resonate with and the functionality of messages i have not heard b4 which i use my gut check in a calmness and quietude to check if that information resonates with me at that moment of hearing it, whether it is functional to the life i choose and wish to live in this particular conscious awareness of me .....

thanks for sharing .....
u do make some excellent points kwame ...... duly noted .... :cool:

Q' lypse
19th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Been listening to some of Bashar's info since this was posted. And I gotta say I'm loving the news, I'm loving what I'm hearing. Change is coming, change is here. Population increase, it all makes sense.

Quophi Aletse
19th April 2011, 06:15 PM
Been listening to some of Bashar's info since this was posted. And I gotta say I'm loving the news, I'm loving what I'm hearing. Change is coming, change is here. Population increase, it all makes sense.

true dat, true dat ...... bashar is more on the path of examining ur beliefs .. changing your beliefs to ur preferences ... beliefs in the unconscious and subconscious which shape about 90% of the tapestry of our lives and if awareness is not brought to these levels then living ur life deliberately is not possible ...

Kwame Nyame
21st April 2011, 03:41 AM
why deep your little toe in a river and say you have swam.Scared of the waves?
Watching a swimmer still doesn't count as you swimming.lol.wink.Too much theorizing guys.
How long are you going to sit by the riverside watching?Why not jump in?Feel for yourself the strength of the wave and temp of the water.You may also find out whether you can swim or not.Come on!!!! lol wink

Quophi Aletse
21st April 2011, 05:21 AM
Watching a swimmer still doesn't count as you swimming.lol.wink.Too much theorizing guys.
How long are you going to sit by the riverside watching?Why not jump in?Feel for yourself the strength of the wave and temp of the water.You may also find out whether you can swim or not.Come on!!!! lol wink

lolololololol knyame, i new u were going to go there ..... lololol

where dey kwaku ahuof3 q'lypse koraa ...... come see ooooo ....... kwame want resume that his smoke signal again oooo ....

kwame ..... it is and has been a process for me oooo ...... my learning curves, my awareness expansion, etc ...... i hear you though .... :cool:

Q' lypse
21st April 2011, 08:56 AM

Who said I haven't, who said I'm not swimming?

The human mind likes to sink its teeth in interesting things like a dog likes to chew bones. Like I said, its news, like listening to the radio or watching the evening news. The mind wants to be entertained so I give it entertainment, movies, books, gossip, religion and the occasional worrying or thinking about things that it thinks is helpful for its survival, eg, constant thinking about the same crap, fantasies, sadness etc. I'm in a human body so the body does what its meant to do, making love, eating, degenerating, growing and so much more.

Its all entertainment. The body is about doing, which is, it is its duty. Interesting, as I told Nameless on the TB Joshua thread. It is interesting.

Q' lypse
21st April 2011, 09:00 AM
lolololololol knyame, i new u were going to go there ..... lololol

where dey kwaku ahuof3 q'lypse koraa ...... come see ooooo ....... kwame want resume that his smoke signal again oooo ....

men fii no koraa (I won't mind him), lol. When he tried the good and bad-be careful post above and it didn't work, he pulled this one. lol. So predictable. I know my big brother, men fii no koraa, hahahaaa. If he really believes what he's saying, he won't need ECK. I have seen this movie before, many times. lol

Kwame Nyame
30th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Channeling is an occult practice where a person who is on the other side;spirit;entity speaks through a human being.
The point l tried to make is that why don't you(anyone) learn to expand your consciousness so as to take in the inner worlds yourself instead of offering yourself as host.
lt is funny and makes little sense to think a fool or criminal suddenly becomes a wise saint after passing over to the other side through physical death.
Without the key to unlocking the higher awareness for oneself,it is doubtful anything valuable can be gain from even a general accurate information passed on.
Listening to and reading transcripts of chanellers to me is a method that will attract those who don't want to take full responsibility or active way of gaining wisdom.lt is a passive way.
Those who are not ready to put in the effort needed to gain knowledge of the higher world often are to ready to give that responsibility to someone else.
To me,anyone serious about spiritual wisdom and not mere curiousity will engage fully and actively in a practical 1st hand way.
you have to be an active player and not a passive parasite.You want to be a knower rather than a believer.
lf l wanted to involve myself in channelling,l will be a channeller or host for a disembodied spirit instead of reading and reading from what chanellers bring out.l hope my point is clearer now.

Q' lypse
31st May 2011, 08:44 AM
Channeling is an occult practice where a person who is on the other side;spirit;entity speaks through a human being.
call it whatever you want.

The point l tried to make is that why don't you(anyone) learn to expand your consciousness so as to take in the inner worlds yourself instead of offering yourself as host.

Offering to the host? How?

lt is funny and makes little sense to think a fool or criminal suddenly becomes a wise saint after passing over to the other side through physical death.
Without the key to unlocking the higher awareness for oneself,it is doubtful anything valuable can be gain from even a general accurate information passed on.
Listening to and reading transcripts of chanellers to me is a method that will attract those who don't want to take full responsibility or active way of gaining wisdom.lt is a passive way.

Well you are not looking at it properly. How would you know through the internet that one doesn't want to take full responsibility or active way of gaining wisdom? Kwame paa. Come on now.

Those who are not ready to put in the effort needed to gain knowledge of the higher world often are to ready to give that responsibility to someone else.
To me,anyone serious about spiritual wisdom and not mere curiousity will engage fully and actively in a practical 1st hand way.
you have to be an active player and not a passive parasite.You want to be a knower rather than a believer.
lf l wanted to involve myself in channelling,l will be a channeller or host for a disembodied spirit instead of reading and reading from what chanellers bring out.l hope my point is clearer now.

You koraa, let me ask you, where were you in spirituality when you were my age? And I'm sure you know my age. The past 5 years I've jumped huge leaps in this endeavor. Do you think by the time I'm around your age I'll be mingling in feed my mind with good news like what happens in churches? There is a Jesus quote in Gospel of Thomas which is about how when one starts on this spirituality journey, there is no stopping. I don't remember it word for word though. I'm currently attending this school of practical philosophy (Pretoria branch), been there a year and what is taught there is all about self discovery, using teachings from many spiritual masters, stilling the mind etc. Its been a year already since I joined and frankly its a comfort to be around people who are open minded, who like to challenge thinking and beliefs. My kind of people. I've been in the dark and around people who like to bathe in the feed-my-mind-with-good news-and-save-me-from-the-devil mentality for too long, too damn long. I see myself leaving the school of prac philosophy in the future, supposed I would be staying in SA (not really). Why is that? Because I know I'd have outgrown it especially knowing myself when it comes to self discovery.

Once one starts self discovery it doesn't stop. They will keep asking questions, they will keep going deeper and deeper in self discovery but hey, we are all here with different road maps, who are we to say keep going this way and you are wasting time doing this and that etc etc. This is the kind of nonsense which will make people angry if I start a church. loool. Brother minister Quophi, ay3 ka! lol. I won't try and force one to be on some path, I will just tell you to progress at your own pace, its all up to you. But usually people don't wanna hear that, they want you to guide them, tell them what to do. Sometimes I don't blame preachers who go off the path, the temptations are there because some are just too lazy or childish in spiritual matters.

You start this journey, things will happen in life that will just keep reminding you, keep pushing you to stay on the oath if you are to remain idle. You don't go backwards. I am reminded of the time when I decided the old ways was over after reading about past lives, NDEs etc. People told me, family mostly, that I will come back to religion, to Christianity! Little did they know that at that time, I was about 5miles away from the Christian beliefs of hell, angry God, drinking blood, saviour, faith, don't ask questions etc; now I am 16 million miles away from those beliefs and still moving, moving very fast! The speed, the acceleration keeps increasing! Catch me if you can! Once on this path, there is no looking back.

Enti bra panin Kwame, with all due respect this is not the old school oo. In this age, things are a bit different from your days. lol. Good morning!

Kwame Nyame
31st May 2011, 07:56 PM
call it whatever you want.

Offering to the host? How?

Well you are not looking at it properly. How would you know through the internet that one doesn't want to take full responsibility or active way of gaining wisdom? Kwame paa. Come on now.

You koraa, let me ask you, where were you in spirituality when you were my age? And I'm sure you know my age. The past 5 years I've jumped huge leaps in this endeavor. Do you think by the time I'm around your age I'll be mingling in feed my mind with good news like what happens in churches? There is a Jesus quote in Gospel of Thomas which is about how when one starts on this spirituality journey, there is no stopping. I don't remember it word for word though. I'm currently attending this school of practical philosophy (Pretoria branch), been there a year and what is taught there is all about self discovery, using teachings from many spiritual masters, stilling the mind etc. Its been a year already since I joined and frankly its a comfort to be around people who are open minded, who like to challenge thinking and beliefs. My kind of people. I've been in the dark and around people who like to bathe in the feed-my-mind-with-good news-and-save-me-from-the-devil mentality for too long, too damn long. I see myself leaving the school of prac philosophy in the future, supposed I would be staying in SA (not really). Why is that? Because I know I'd have outgrown it especially knowing myself when it comes to self discovery.

Once one starts self discovery it doesn't stop. They will keep asking questions, they will keep going deeper and deeper in self discovery but hey, we are all here with different road maps, who are we to say keep going this way and you are wasting time doing this and that etc etc. This is the kind of nonsense which will make people angry if I start a church. loool. Brother minister Quophi, ay3 ka! lol. I won't try and force one to be on some path, I will just tell you to progress at your own pace, its all up to you. But usually people don't wanna hear that, they want you to guide them, tell them what to do. Sometimes I don't blame preachers who go off the path, the temptations are there because some are just too lazy or childish in spiritual matters.

You start this journey, things will happen in life that will just keep reminding you, keep pushing you to stay on the oath if you are to remain idle. You don't go backwards. I am reminded of the time when I decided the old ways was over after reading about past lives, NDEs etc. People told me, family mostly, that I will come back to religion, to Christianity! Little did they know that at that time, I was about 5miles away from the Christian beliefs of hell, angry God, drinking blood, saviour, faith, don't ask questions etc; now I am 16 million miles away from those beliefs and still moving, moving very fast! The speed, the acceleration keeps increasing! Catch me if you can! Once on this path, there is no looking back.

Enti bra panin Kwame, with all due respect this is not the old school oo. In this age, things are a bit different from your days. lol. Good morning!

Q,lve taken your points on board.
l'll however want to highlight the main aspect of my discussion.
l have to say lve not watched any of the videos posted.lm not interested in watching them.l won't be surprise if l miss some points on the topic because of not knowing what was said in the videos.
What lve posted so far is the little l know about channelling.
lf l was dead serious about this occult practice,l will move straight into being a host for a disembodied spirit to use me instead of reading or watching what practitioners are saying.This is my main point.
lf l wanted to be a witch for instance,l will go straight to becoming a witch than waste time reading about witchcraft or talking to witches.
lf l wanted to swim,l'll jump into the river and swim than engage in speculation and theorizing.
This is the point lm trying to make.
To know something in a spiritual thing is to become that very thing.lt is completely different from thinking about it which is just mentalising.
Jesus said something to the effect that he who tries to save his life will loose it.l don't completely understand this statement but l think it hints at how to approach the spiritual life.

"Story of a man who stumbled off a cliff in the darkness and clung to a rock to save his lifeAfter hours of struggling to retain his grip,he finally accepted his fate and let go of his hold,sure that he would fall thousands of feet to a painful death.Moments after he did so,however,he hit the ground beneath him with a thud.He had fallen only a few feet.The fate he had accepted for himself had existed only in the terror of his imagination.
Culled from "On The Breath Of The Gods" by Ariel Tomioka

So what am l saying here?
The host(the person who allows himself to be used as a channel) despite its dangers is in a better or knowing position that the parasite,listener,aprakey or one who within a "safe" distance or arm's reach look at the practice of channelling.
Am l making some sense?
l know it is waste of time and useless infact criminal to try to push another person into areas one doesn't want to go.
And what has age got to do with spirituality? Experience has something to do with spirituality imo but experience doesn't necessarily go with age.
What on earth am l saying here.lol,lol,lol
Before l leave off,l will say this...Sometimes our own experiences are richer than what we told.

Q' lypse
31st May 2011, 10:10 PM
Instead of watching it and deducing your points you are free styling and going on and on about it (channeling, occult this occult that). Who said they have any idea what they are saying? Bashar for instance, whenever he finishes asks, how did it go? You see? Kwame koraa sometimes you can be too closed off you know that? Their bodies, their nervous system is been used, its as if the entities speaking through them are pulling strings (neurons) to operate their thinking and vocal chords. If you listen to it (if you do ie), you will understand the message they (entities from other dimensions, planets from time) are trying to put across. Bashar has his future self speaking through him. How about that for metaphysics eh? I think. loool. And I know you've made up your mind about channeling so anything I say won't mean much to you. Its not the kind of spirituality we know, ie, becoming. This is more of news at 7 from a higher source. I don't know where you got the news that it comes from lower worlds. What kind of lower world? If advanced civilizations which are 1000s of years way ahead of Earth are lower astral worlds, then ok. lol.

About age and spirituality I think you misunderstood what I meant. Bra Kwame paa.

Sometimes you gotta read or watch something in order to know what it is about before making your points.

Quophi Aletse
31st May 2011, 10:42 PM
lololol ..... oh kwame .....
anyway thanks to both of u(kwame and Q) ..... valid inputs that i will be considering ....

Kwame Nyame
1st June 2011, 06:54 AM
Instead of watching it and deducing your points you are free styling and going on and on about it (channeling, occult this occult that). Who said they have any idea what they are saying? Bashar for instance, whenever he finishes asks, how did it go? You see? Kwame koraa sometimes you can be too closed off you know that? Their bodies, their nervous system is been used, its as if the entities speaking through them are pulling strings (neurons) to operate their thinking and vocal chords. If you listen to it (if you do ie), you will understand the message they (entities from other dimensions, planets from time) are trying to put across. Bashar has his future self speaking through him. How about that for metaphysics eh? I think. loool. And I know you've made up your mind about channeling so anything I say won't mean much to you. Its not the kind of spirituality we know, ie, becoming. This is more of news at 7 from a higher source. I don't know where you got the news that it comes from lower worlds. What kind of lower world? If advanced civilizations which are 1000s of years way ahead of Earth are lower astral worlds, then ok. lol.

About age and spirituality I think you misunderstood what I meant. Bra Kwame paa.

Sometimes you gotta read or watch something in order to know what it is about before making your points.

Q,you seem to be suggesting you are coming behind me in spirituality in your last but one post.l missed that.l don't know on what basis you made that point.Braa! it is not a matter of who is higher or ahead.Not at all.lt will be correct however to say we are on different paths.Higher or lower is completely a non starter.
Moving on,there are many level of heaven or dimensions beyond our physical existence.lm sure we both agree on this.Also the heaven or world closest to our physical world is the Astral world.There are sections on all these worlds ie there is a lower,middle or pure and a higher section that kind of merges into the next higher dimension.lm sure we both agree here too.
Let us take this step by step.But before l do that,l'll like to quote from something a certain teacher said in a book lm currently reading

He said..........."just being outside the physical body does not guarantee one a higher degree of wisdom than while dwelling inside the body.True,stripped of the limitations of the sensory consciousness,the deceased is many times more aware of life than he or she was before.This can seem like true unfoldment to the inexperienced.But any serious candidate for self-mastery should know the difference between the CARNIVAL PERFORMANCE OF ATTENTION-SEEKING ENTITIES IN THE LOWER ASTRAL WORLD,AND THE SYSTEMATIC GUIDANCE OF THE SPIRITUAL TEACHERS"

Who is a real teacher then?Remember we are talking about self-mastery.
l think a true teacher shows the student how to discover truth inside the later's self.No true teacher will cultivate your dependency on them.Never.
Like Jesus said,.....you too(with faith) can be like me.And even more.

Where am l going with this.The security door in my house has many locks.lt is this modern doors with multiple locks.There is a spy hole and a chain lock that only allows an opening for just a baby's finger.
When there is a knock on the door,l have many options of knowing who l am allowing into my house.This is a very important point.Let us not loose sight of this.l cannot stress it more.
Who do you allow into your house?
l will not leave my door open overnight at the mercy of everyone;friend or foe.
And no true friend will invade your space without your permision.l understand no true spiritual teacher will enter your psychic space without your permision.This is serious violation of spiritual law with serious consequences.
When l go into contemplation or when l invide my spiritual guide for a dream or Soul travel journey,lm mostly aware of doing so.l trust him complete.He is a good friend.Upon awakening or coming out of the experience,l can record what took place,where l have been,the guys and places l visited and the lessons learned.
l do not know everything about Channelling like l said but if it is opening yourself in a way that any entity can come in and use your faculties freely,then l don't understand why this is not same as opening your front door and allowing total strangers to occupy.
Since you are mostly unconscious during their stay ,you just hope then leave your house as they found it.
Lve got to go now.l'll continue after work.
More later

Q' lypse
2nd June 2011, 08:19 AM
Cool. What I was saying about spirituality is that, at your time, you hardly found young people in their 20s-30s or even teenage years who were seeking something deeper. Something has changed, humans on are on a whole new consciousness now and that younger people, way younger than it was in the 70s and 80s who said, no, let me throw away this dogmatic believe system and look for something deeper because i feel it, i feel like there is more to life than all this. Things have changed.

My point was, i am not stuck although i must admit due to some serious circumstances, ive slowed way down, way down. I am not at one place soaking in information from the outside only, i search within and i know i will progress more and more as time goes on. I was just using your time and now with references.

As I understand, nothing happens to anybody that he/she hasn't allowed or agreed to have it happen to them, be it car accident or a spiritual entity's attachment to them. From people who have been abducted by aliens, channelers and being cursed or whatever. So all the bulletproof protection are just paranoia, well if you think you can just be evaded without permission.