PDA

View Full Version : Ehi awurade, me and women! Cheeei. Again?

Q' lypse
10th April 2011, 02:20 PM
So last night I received a call around mid night. It was towards 1am. Ehi asem ben ni!

I told the sleepy voice that called me that she's got the wrong number. Little did I know that it was her. Ehi ehi ehi, awurade yesu. She called the next afternoon sayin it was her that called. Ehi yesu Christo of Nazareth! Aden! I know Ive been told that Im charming and all but I thought those were my younger years, BUT DAMN, I do make impressions on women goddamn! Just the small talk u kno, and attractions and sparks fire cracking all over the place. Yeeei, what am I going to do about this now????....................hmmm.

ehi ehi ehi, women women women...........

Fashion Yaa
10th April 2011, 03:54 PM
ah wow you must have a very sudductive voice. shall i stroke your ego and ask to hear your voice as well? Okay, for your sake I hope the girl in question reads this and stops calling you

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th April 2011, 04:10 PM
ah wow you must have a very sudductive voice. shall i stroke your ego and ask to hear your voice as well? Okay, for your sake I hope the girl in question reads this and stops calling you

Fashionista LMAO One thing i know for sure,when a woman gets bitten by the lust bug,there is no stopping her. That being said,should she read Q's post she will still call until she gets "plugged" by Q. hahahahahaha

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th April 2011, 04:11 PM
So last night I received a call around mid night. It was towards 1am. Ehi asem ben ni!

I told the sleepy voice that called me that she's got the wrong number. Little did I know that it was her. Ehi ehi ehi, awurade yesu. She called the next afternoon sayin it was her that called. Ehi yesu Christo of Nazareth! Aden! I know Ive been told that Im charming and all but I thought those were my younger years, BUT DAMN, I do make impressions on women goddamn! Just the small talk u kno, and attractions and sparks fire cracking all over the place. Yeeei, what am I going to do about this now????....................hmmm.

All i can say is she's hooked. Just be her pusher,come on help the sistah out ! hehe

Quophi Aletse
10th April 2011, 04:37 PM
lololololololololololololololol kwaku ahourf3 Q'lypse(kwaku the handsome one Q'lypse) ... lolololololol

MegaMeister
10th April 2011, 06:06 PM
When you've got it you've got it,even when you turn 80.

Q' lypse
10th April 2011, 08:09 PM

somehow i knew u would be the 1st to respond lol. No she wont be here plus why is this about my voice

Q' lypse
10th April 2011, 08:09 PM
Fashionista LMAO One thing i know for sure,when a woman gets bitten by the lust bug,there is no stopping her. That being said,should she read Q's post she will still call until she gets "plugged" by Q. hahahahahaha

ooohh Pope, u koraa, ehi asem ben ni. i no wan trouble oo

Q' lypse
10th April 2011, 08:12 PM
but Pope is right, one thin ive noticed in this chancing business is, wen the woman is onto u, u lie bad, kai. no curve no bend.

heer brotha minister, menp3 saa oo :o

Mega, 80 huh. yeah the Sean Connery effect. hahahaaa

Fashion Yaa
10th April 2011, 08:19 PM
Oh gosh, you know your physics eh. When will we women learn at all. Let the man call you dont call him sheesh!!!!

Fashion Yaa
10th April 2011, 08:24 PM
lmao, you knew I would be first dang Im officially predictable in this Think Tank!!! I can feel her motivation though, there will come a time when she will erase your number and other forms of communication to you from her memory bank and technological devices.......of course its your voice Q'lypse, its always the voice that either sparks or disengages the pheromones.
I know for a fact, I use to use a man's voice and observe the actions of his hands to decide if he's worth the effort in the first few minutes of a date.

somehow i knew u would be the 1st to respond lol. No she wont be here plus why is this about my voice

Neo
10th April 2011, 08:47 PM
Qlypse, i am beginning to envy you dude. You get nice babes calling you in the middle of the night? Damn, this guy is lucky. You know i am always here if you wanna give me a back pass. lol

Quophi Aletse
10th April 2011, 10:18 PM
Qlypse, i am beginning to envy you dude. You get nice babes calling you in the middle of the night? Damn, this guy is lucky. You know i am always here if you wanna give me a back pass. lol

lolololol Q the ball hog eh? .... hey kwaku ahourf3 ..... send me a through pass rather ..... back pass is too far down the field ...lololololol

Chapati
11th April 2011, 06:40 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhh qlypse, this small call i gave u nti, u ve come here to publish it. well obviously, u dont deserve my precious time.............

Q' lypse
11th April 2011, 08:26 AM
lmao, you knew I would be first dang Im officially predictable in this Think Tank!!! I can feel her motivation though, there will come a time when she will erase your number and other forms of communication to you from her memory bank and technological devices.......of course its your voice Q'lypse, its always the voice that either sparks or disengages the pheromones.
I know for a fact, I use to use a man's voice and observe the actions of his hands to decide if he's worth the effort in the first few minutes of a date.

Yoo, coming from a lady, hmm. What about looks? And oh Yaa, I thought you were going to a lil harsh on me like my other thread. I thought u would say this guy again? lol.

Yaa, I'm not here to blow my own horn but sister, for more than a decade that ive been having this kinda experiences wit women, non of them has ever erased my number from her phone. Im too pretty and too nice for that. lol. Seriously, I can be a pisser but I can love you or treat you like are the most special person in the world. ehi, sounds like a player. But really, it hasn't happened.

quophi and Neo paa, lol. Im not a player oo. My only tip is, just be honest with women, they love honesty, i think the rest is just natural talent, be your charm or whatever women like about a person.

Q' lypse
11th April 2011, 08:27 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhh qlypse, this small call i gave u nti, u ve come here to publish it. well obviously, u dont deserve my precious time.............

wo die3 woo sedi3 me si agwa wo no. hm,

Go back to syc

http://i51.tinypic.com/r1g7wp.gif

Quophi Aletse
11th April 2011, 02:46 PM
wo die3 woo sedi3 me si agwa wo no. hm,

Go back to syc

http://i51.tinypic.com/r1g7wp.gif ...... lololololololol ok syc be very careful ...... see how u almost broke chapati's neck ..... do not take that ur maame ne paapa too far ......

lol

Chapati
11th April 2011, 09:52 PM
funny funny funny....no comment

Q' lypse
16th April 2011, 04:49 PM
She wants to jump my bones