PDA

View Full Version : Best Lovemaking / Sex Scene In A Movie

The Informer
7th April 2011, 10:55 AM
I have a tie on my no 1 position of best lovemaking/ sex scene, they are the first love making scene in "Original Sin" by Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie and the raw sex scene in "Monster's Ball" by Halle Berry and Billy-Bob Thorthon. what's yours and please be clean no x-rated stuff. I'm carrying out a survey for my own movie's love scene.
thanx

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th April 2011, 01:38 PM
"Wild Things"- Denise Richards and Neve Campbell stripping naked and getting it on in a swimming pool ... dripping wet ... after trying to drown each other .

"Monsters Ball" -Halle and Billy Bob's coupling is animalistic and raw. Definitely a top ten ranker.

My favorite will be "Y Tu Mama Tambien" An older woman bangs two boys.... a top shelf stuff no doubt.

Chapati
7th April 2011, 09:23 PM
I have a tie on my no 1 position of best lovemaking/ sex scene, they are the first love making scene in "Original Sin" by Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie and the raw sex scene in "Monster's Ball" by Halle Berry and Billy-Bob Thorthon. what's yours and please be clean no x-rated stuff. I'm carrying out a survey for my own movie's love scene.
thanx

why dont u be creative and come up with your own sex scene. unique, different and never seen.

Lady √ Macbeth
8th April 2011, 12:01 AM
thanx

Laughing hilariously!

Hmmm :) I am chuckling too much to respond accordingly

All the best though!

Lady √ Macbeth
8th April 2011, 12:03 AM
why dont u be creative and come up with your own sex scene. unique, different and never seen.

That is not a bad advice, but there is absolutely nothing new under the sun!