PDA

View Full Version : Who is guilty here?

Q' lypse
6th April 2011, 10:08 PM
WHO'S GUILTY HERE?... A wife is dreaming, wakes up and shouts "Quick...my husband's home!" Her husband wakes up and jumps out the window...

:D

Lady √ Macbeth
6th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Both! :)

Chapati
7th April 2011, 01:16 AM
lol

neoxiang
7th April 2011, 10:11 AM
Lol. paranoiea is guilty here.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Both are guilty.

Lady √ Macbeth
7th April 2011, 07:45 PM
Lol. paranoiea is guilty here.

Based on a real lifestyle that both are indulged in, right? Smilingly, both of their realities entered into their dreams to manifest into the natural (natural because the truth came out through a dream) unusual confession. Why else would he (the husband of the dreaming wife) be attempting to jump through the window and why else would she (the wife of the sleeping husband) shout out "my husband is home"? Smiling!

They are both cheating and from all indication right in their own home (bed probably).

The evils that man do lives to haunt them! LOL!

Q' lypse
7th April 2011, 08:46 PM
to add to Lady Mac's, its also obvious they've both be on edge. It has been on their minds, like a 2nd thought to every thought lol

Lady √ Macbeth
7th April 2011, 08:58 PM
to add to Lady Mac's, its also obvious they've both be on edge. It has been on their minds, like a 2nd thought to every thought lol

LOL! That was so corny! If you started that piece--please finish it. I want to find out what had happen to the husband after he jumped and the wife went into coma from shock of her telling him the truth through a dream and he telling her the truth through obedience of him jumping.

CuTiEbABy
12th April 2011, 02:26 AM
WHO'S GUILTY HERE?... A wife is dreaming, wakes up and shouts "Quick...my husband's home!" Her husband wakes up and jumps out the window...

hehehe neither is guilty......eerrrmmmm I am thinking the husband was startled with the wife's scream not necessarily what she said....how do u hear what someone said if you were asleep........hmmmmm.....SMH

Q' lypse
12th April 2011, 08:30 AM
LOL! That was so corny! If you started that piece--please finish it. I want to find out what had happen to the husband after he jumped and the wife went into coma from shock of her telling him the truth through a dream and he telling her the truth through obedience of him jumping.

why r u acting like u r an alien on this planet. This is how some jokes end. Make what happened next up for yourself if you want to

Lady √ Macbeth
12th April 2011, 10:00 PM
why r u acting like u r an alien on this planet. This is how some jokes end. Make what happened next up for yourself if you want to

I am an alien on this planet, especially here. The operative word is "some" so that means there are other ways of ending jokes, however, do forgive me for asking you to complete the piece (I should have known better since you are incapable of completing what you have started).

√ LM

Q' lypse
12th April 2011, 10:18 PM
I am an alien on this planet, especially here. The operative word is "some" so that means there are other ways of ending jokes, however, do forgive me for asking you to complete the piece (I should have known better since you are incapable of completing what you have started).

√ LM

You see the kind of words you use and when one tells you this is how you go about things, you throw it out of the window and project it onto something else. Just look at this. "Since you are 'incapable' of completing what you started". Incapable? This is what I'm talking about. Are you on some kind of mission to undermine anything that stands in your path?
Have you watched Christopher Nolan's 'Inception' before? Did you think he was incapable of finishing his own movie/story? If you have, at the end of the movie, he wants the audience to figure out for themselves if Leo was still in a dream or not. There are several movies like that where the director wants the audience to guess for themselves.

This is a joke that has been circling around on facebook. I didn't create it. The topic is, "who is guilty", not "who is guilty, I will finish the story later". I said, make it up for yourself, that didn't sit well with you? Ehi, asem ben ni!

Quophi Aletse
12th April 2011, 10:41 PM
You see the kind of words you use and when one tells you this is how you go about things, you throw it out of the window and project it onto something else. Just look at this. "Since you are 'incapable' of completing what you started". Incapable? This is what I'm talking about. Are you on some kind of mission to undermine anything that stands in your path?
Have you watched Christopher Nolan's 'Inception' before? Did you think he was incapable of finishing his own movie/story? If you have, at the end of the movie, he wants the audience to figure out for themselves if Leo was still in a dream or not. There are several movies like that where the director wants the audience to guess for themselves.

This is a joke that has been circling around on facebook. I didn't create it. The topic is, "who is guilty", not "who is guilty, I will finish the story later". I said, make it up for yourself, that didn't sit well with you? Ehi, asem ben ni!

lololololol why u dey worry ursef koraa ..... u paaaa lolol

Lady √ Macbeth
12th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Oh yes! I am glad it hit you that hard! :D

Did you read yours?

I simply asked if (and the operative word there is "if") it was your piece please finish it as I went on to improvised what I wish to see. In fact, let me quoted what I said too
LOL! That was so corny! If you started that piece--please finish it

You could have given me an easy yes or no--or just say that is how it was meant to be. But no, you wanted to be direct so... :) Had I known it was a joke surfing around on face book or you thinking of me as an alien on earth I would not have asked you a thing. By the way, you are not Christopher Nolan for I know about his capabilities and his professional pieces.

It was a genuine request! One soft answer does indeed turn away wrath. :p

Again, I am so sorry I asked--for I should have known better... :D

Lady √ Macbeth
12th April 2011, 11:05 PM

Awwwwwwwww :) How much do you pamper him when he is like that? You must be the tranquility for his worries. LOL!

Quophi Aletse
12th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Awwwwwwwww :) How much do you pamper him when he is like that? You must be the tranquility for his worries. LOL!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ........ na u i dey pamper for here ..... why project it unto Q ....... my lady paaa :p :p

watch this get her panties twisted in a knot ... lololololololololololololololol .....

Lady √ Macbeth
12th April 2011, 11:17 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ........ na u i dey pamper for here ..... why project it unto Q ....... my lady paaa :p :p

watch this get her panties twisted in a knot ... lololololololololololololololol .....

LOL! Me? Na, not me! :) You are pampering Q--he needs it more! :p

No comment on the panties twisted thing!

Lady √ Macbeth
12th April 2011, 11:18 PM

I am a dove without those things! LOL!

Enchantress
13th April 2011, 02:22 AM
It seems to me that some people lack the ability to recognize simple humor in their quest of proving intellectual...nsem paa nii... life be different for some..must be very tedious being so over-analytical..type smile! but no smile present on the face I presume..Danke Qlypse for the post.. Simplicity harnessing smiles

Chapati
13th April 2011, 02:58 AM
It seems to me that some people lack the ability to recognize simple humor in their quest of proving intellectual...nsem paa nii... life be different for some..must be very tedious being so over-analytical..type smile! but no smile present on the face I presume..Danke Qlypse for the post.. Simplicity harnessing smiles

eiiiiiiiii miss Enchantress where have u been

Enchantress
13th April 2011, 03:21 AM
eesh chapati . u must go to the introduce urself thread this instant...i sent message to u for there..and a summons...pls read and comply thanks:)

Lady √ Macbeth
13th April 2011, 03:53 AM
I conclude that "one particular" person lacks the ability to comprehend one simple request to which was directed to someone else. One thing is for sure is that "one particular" person have not addressed the presuming person directly (good calculation)!! When one is intellectual there is no need to prove what one already is and it is the futile thinker who said what the presuming "intellectual" is (an intellectual). FYI, it is the presuming person who competently exhibited humor!

Comprehension is critical--for that is more monotonous! One should know when to speak and when to simply look on and say nothing for at times it is the "best" response.

Smiling widely! :D

Intellectual Pirate
13th April 2011, 06:13 AM
Predilection for belligerence is now a cardinal disposition embodying the DNA of some Ghanadiscussians. The tree of our liberty must be spiced from time to time with the blood of the bellicose and pugnacious.

Cogito Ergo Sum - Descartes

Lady √ Macbeth
13th April 2011, 07:24 AM
Predilection for belligerence is now a cardinal disposition embodying the DNA of some Ghanadiscussians. The tree of our liberty must be spiced from time to time with the blood of the bellicose and pugnacious.

Cogito Ergo Sum - Descartes

LOL!

I must agree with you in a way, however, it is not always what the on-lookers presumed. I laughed my head off and was simply eager to know of an extension. However, I have found out there is none in an exciting way.

Spice is good but healthy ones are always preferred (that's my pacific opinion).

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
13th April 2011, 01:46 PM
predilection for belligerence is now a cardinal disposition embodying the dna of some ghanadiscussians. The tree of our liberty must be spiced from time to time with the blood of the bellicose and pugnacious.

Cogito ergo sum - descartes

lmao

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
13th April 2011, 01:48 PM

the god of humor must have died. I didn't get the memo LMAO

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
13th April 2011, 01:59 PM

What will be the first thing the husband will say to his wife as he gingerly gathers himself of the ground and dusts himself off ? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Enchantress
13th April 2011, 02:07 PM
Lol Pope ..some can really suck the fun from a simple thread... Most likely an extreme bore to be around in life...The God of humor lives on through many despite the attempt to smite from certain characters:)

Neo
13th April 2011, 02:37 PM
Lol Pope ..some can really suck the fun from a simple thread... Most likely an extreme bore to be around in life...The God of humor lives on through many despite the attempt to smite from certain characters:)

You are beginning to sound like a prophet. Have you been reading a sacred pamphlet?

Quophi Aletse
13th April 2011, 02:54 PM
LOL! Me? Na, not me! :) You are pampering Q--he needs it more! :p

No comment on the panties twisted thing!

..... oh the disappointment ....... the panties being twisted in a knot was the punch line ..... the least u could have done was comment on it .... or even deny it being twisted ..... lololololol and i still think it is u who needs the pampering and projecting it unto others ....lololol

Quophi Aletse
13th April 2011, 02:59 PM

lol chantress, u did not get the memo ..... chapati almost received some sound sleeping inducing slaps if we did not collectively beg for her on her behalf ... lololololololololol

maame toxic ..... i still havent received any incentives for doing my part in saving your cheeks .... lololololol .... make am quick quick ....

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
13th April 2011, 03:23 PM
lol chantress, u did not get the memo ..... chapati almost received some sound sleeping inducing slaps if we did not collectively beg for her on her behalf ... lololololololololol

maame toxic ..... i still havent received any incentives for doing my part in saving your cheeks .... lololololol .... make am quick quick ....

LMAO Quophiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 07:42 PM
Oh yes! I am glad it hit you that hard! :D

Did you read yours?

I simply asked if (and the operative word there is "if") it was your piece please finish it as I went on to improvised what I wish to see. In fact, let me quoted what I said too

You could have given me an easy yes or no--or just say that is how it was meant to be. But no, you wanted to be direct so... :) Had I known it was a joke surfing around on face book or you thinking of me as an alien on earth I would not have asked you a thing. By the way, you are not Christopher Nolan for I know about his capabilities and his professional pieces.

It was a genuine request! One soft answer does indeed turn away wrath. :p

Again, I am so sorry I asked--for I should have known better... :D

Ok, I didn't see the if. When I used alien, I meant it to be humorous but then you used that word incapable, that is why I had to say something sister. There is no wrath, ah. Words come out like that, it is how you interpret them madam.

You are lying, you don't know Nolan's capabilities. Ahh. Even if you were boning him you wouldn't know. That is like saying you are measuring creativity.

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 07:44 PM

Lady Mac bore koraa waa.

Now the thread has lost its humour, :(

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 07:46 PM
I must agree with you in a way, however, it is not always what the on-lookers presumed. I laughed my head off and was simply eager to know of an extension. However, I have found out there is none in an exciting way.

Spice is good but healthy ones are always preferred (that's my opinion).

Are you assuming IP was speaking for you?

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 07:49 PM

Mac just read too much into it. Now the whole thread is screwed. lol.

Now you, where have you been? Do you know how much I've missed you :(

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 07:53 PM

hahahahahaaa, all die be die. brotha minister ur crazy. Chant look for the all die be die thread on the general forum. lol..

The unexpected fight that broke out, ehi! lol

Q' lypse
13th April 2011, 07:53 PM
the god of humor must have died. I didn't get the memo LMAO

lol, this memo humour has been crackin me up lately lol

Enchantress
13th April 2011, 10:49 PM
Q darling i've read the moderator thread and seen enough to make an educated opinion of some:) now u go report to the introduce urself thread sticky in general..my reintroduction ceremony and u missed it....Hmmm ......i miss u like my virginity ..and i miss that a lot:) so should tell u

Lady √ Macbeth
14th April 2011, 12:29 AM
Ok, I didn't see the if. When I used alien, I meant it to be humorous but then you used that word incapable, that is why I had to say something sister. There is no wrath, ah. Words come out like that, it is how you interpret them madam.

You are lying, you don't know Nolan's capabilities. Ahh. Even if you were boning him you wouldn't know. That is like saying you are measuring creativity.

If I am lying then you are too! http://www.christophernolan.net/biography.php Saw too many of his films and read his books to not know his capabilities (professionally speaking of course)! Accuser! LOL!

And "incapable" was meant to be humorous and thought provoking as well...but I had to say something too brother.

However, it was still much fun! :p I am a happy camper (never mind you and your group who sees me differently) irrespective of those who are coming in with their hints and unpleasant remarks!
Yikes!

Lady √ Macbeth
14th April 2011, 12:38 AM
..... oh the disappointment ....... the panties being twisted in a knot was the punch line ..... the least u could have done was comment on it .... or even deny it being twisted ..... lololololol and i still think it is u who needs the pampering and projecting it unto others ....lololol

I simply asked because you told him (Q) not to worry! Like you all are in to get at me or what? Some of you guys sure know how to do the gang up stuff. I can choose to comment or not to comment on a reply that was directed to me!

Do not allude (it proves only one thing), be brave and address me directly--the malicious strive on this board I see!

Some of you are naturally hateful and pretentious when it comes to others who do not act and behave like you (Aleste in your other posts you did not come across like this--but here you are trying to amuse others using me at the expense--but not to worry)!

Lady √ Macbeth
14th April 2011, 12:50 AM
hahahahahaaa, all die be die. brotha minister ur crazy. Chant look for the all die be die thread on the general forum. lol..

The unexpected fight that broke out, ehi! lol

What is your problem rehashing such past? That was not a fight! Maturity is needed!

Lady √ Macbeth
14th April 2011, 01:15 AM
Are you assuming IP was speaking for you?

For me or to me? You should ask yourself that--as you and others are stereotypical toward me to which I careless--but I will not ruin your post by asking one simple question.

How does one expect anything to grow when there are such prejudice and stereotype remarks going on here?

Mac just read too much into it. Now the whole thread is screwed. lol.

Lady Mac bore koraa waa.

Now the thread has lost its humour

Like I said--I am sorry I participated under this thread.

Quophi Aletse
14th April 2011, 02:09 AM
I simply asked because you told him (Q) not to worry! Like you all are in to get at me or what? Some of you guys sure know how to do the gang up stuff. I can choose to comment or not to comment on a reply that was directed to me!

Do not allude (it proves only one thing), be brave and address me directly--the malicious strive on this board I see!

Some of you are naturally hateful and pretentious when it comes to others who do not act and behave like you!

..... lololololool jesus christ ...... u can really type nonsense ... lololol

i dont need to to behave any particular way ...... u really think i or other forumers are hatefully ganging up on you??? .... nonsense ...

this malicious and hateful stuff u think is being directed at you are your on projections staring at you.... your own reflections ..... it has nothing to to with me lady m ...... all in your mind

i seriously do not care wat you do or not do on this forum ..... this is the internet ..... cyberspace .....

anyways i have come to the conclusion u have no sense of humor and i promise to stop my harmless jokes IMO towards you ...... that should atleast easy your made up mental shenanigans of being hated on this forum ...... u cannot be serious with that comment ..... seriously???

Lady √ Macbeth
14th April 2011, 02:24 AM
..... lololololool jesus christ ...... u can really type nonsense ... lololol

i dont need to to behave any particular way ...... u really think i or other forumers are hatefully ganging up on you??? .... nonsense ...

this malicious and hateful stuff u think is being directed at you are your on projections staring at you.... your own reflections ..... it has nothing to to with me lady m ...... all in your mind

i seriously do not care wat you do or not do on this forum ..... this is the internet ..... cyberspace .....

anyways i have come to the conclusion u have no sense of humor and i promise to stop my harmless jokes IMO towards you ...... that should atleast easy your made up mental shenanigans of being hated on this forum ...... u cannot be serious with that comment ..... seriously???

That is how you want to put it(I have a sense of humor just not a sense of stupidity)! I am serious about the comment! However, not to worry, one would think that the commentators here are objective to the comments of others and not mobilized to throw hints and taunts.

Blessed you! :D

CuTiEbABy
14th April 2011, 03:12 AM
aaaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhhhh mini san3 n3........you people take your philosophy from that forum come carry bring "dating and relationships" forum..........abeg carry go back your "philosophy" forum.........

Small fun we want have you want turn into philosophy lecture.....we beg ooooooo we beg.......take go that forum...........SMH

Quophi Aletse
14th April 2011, 03:13 AM
aaaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhhhh mini san3 n3........you people take your philosophy from that forum come carry bring "dating and relationships" forum..........abeg carry go back your "philosophy" forum.........

Small fun we want have you want turn into philosophy lecture.....we beg ooooooo we beg.......take go that forum...........SMH

lololololol u craze paa ...... we take wetin bring where .... hahahahaha .....

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th April 2011, 03:19 AM
What kinda derailment is this ? This thread needs repairs asap !!!! LMAO

CuTiEbABy
14th April 2011, 03:33 AM
lololololol u craze paa ...... we take wetin bring where .... hahahahaha .....

Quophi you bring the wahala from the Philosophy forum come here and you know it...take it back abeg you......ya br3 ne ntokwa hunu no........SMH

CuTiEbABy
14th April 2011, 03:34 AM
What kinda derailment is this ? This thread needs repairs asap !!!! LMAO

Pope you couldn't have said it better.....Joke turned philosophy lecture and fight....haabaa

Quophi Aletse
14th April 2011, 03:38 AM
Pope you couldn't have said it better.....Joke turned philosophy lecture and fight....haabaa

lolol ... oh come on ... nobody is fighting here ...... anyways im sure the deviation as ended .... make una proceed accordingly :cool:

Q' lypse
14th April 2011, 08:01 AM
If I am lying then you are too! http://www.christophernolan.net/biography.php Saw too many of his films and read his books to not know his capabilities (professionally speaking of course)! Accuser! LOL!

And "incapable" was meant to be humorous and thought provoking as well...but I had to say something too brother.

However, it was still much fun! :p I am a happy camper (never mind you and your group who sees me differently) irrespective of those who are coming in with their hints and unpleasant remarks!
Yikes!

oooh stop it stop it now. Ganging up? Come on. You are breaking my heart here u kno dat? You are being yourself thats all, but I think Cyberspace is killing our interpretations.

Q' lypse
14th April 2011, 03:13 PM
For me or to me? You should ask yourself that--as you and others are stereotypical toward me to which I careless--but I will not ruin your post by asking one simple question.

How does one expect anything to grow when there are such prejudice and stereotype remarks going on here?

Like I said--I am sorry I participated under this thread.

There is no stereotyping here? How? Cyber Stereotyping? Cyber prejudice? lol. Don't do that ok. You are makin me go all soft and sh*t :o.