PDA

View Full Version : Dementia is Poetry in motion

Neo
7th August 2010, 01:00 AM
As i sit on cloud nine smoking my weed i hear voices.. voices of confusion destined to throw my sense of awareness into disarray.

you shut up! who ? me ? Yes you. So who is talking? You or me? Are you insane.. You cannot be serious can u?

Look i hate this nonsense ok..

Split personality alert, weed reached crescendo with the falling beats of smoke drums tearing my synapse apart.

Hold on! What? Not you.. who? Shut the hell up.

Run Run,
My consciousness is riding on a breath of thought with redrawal syndrome photocopying my evry move.

Pause! Play.

tick tock , the chime of grand fathers clock moving to and fro cementing the lost harmonies of my weed.

Going to dinner tonite with shakespeare and freud. Freud? What the hell... shut up you idiot what do u know.. I prefer Nietszche..

Existentialist freaks like vultures peddling me me me doctrines turnign morality into a concentration camp.. You are kwasia paa.. Who me? Yes you. Aponkye like you.

Who is talking? Me or you?

Multiple personality disorder alert!
Like a broken horizon i can once again feel my pulse. Oh ye weed, shower me with thy virtue, Grandmaster of illusion and purveyor of infinite possibilities.

Embody me with the fierceness of a fool and the humilty of maame water.

Ouch! why did u slap me for? I slapped you because you are not making sense.

What did i say? Read what you just wrote..

WTF!

Dementia is poetry in motion. I cannot wait to move again..

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th August 2010, 02:12 AM
http://www.drugs-plaza.com/pictures/funny/jointgal3th.gif

Keeping The Eternal Flame Burning !

Enchantress
7th August 2010, 03:02 AM
hahahha ur so dayum silly..love u mannnnnnnnnnnnn

MegaMeister
8th August 2010, 08:44 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOL two puffs for that.