PDA

View Full Version : Are we becoming Gods?

Intellectual Pirate
2nd April 2011, 07:01 PM
Are we transcending human capacities and gaining god-like attributes (omnipresence, omnipotence, omniscience, omnibenevolence, immortality)? Or are most of us late to the party?

Q' lypse
3rd April 2011, 08:34 AM
Are we transcending human capacities and gaining god-like attributes (omnipresence, omnipotence, omniscience, omnibenevolence, immortality)? Or are most of us late to the party?

You just answered the question you asked but you did it partially considering how you put the topic across. In the brackets, your first word is the answer. GOD is 'omnipresence'. Doesn't that mean GOD is everywhere? Doesn't that mean, is GOD is inside me, inside you and everything else? So its not about becoming its about being, its about, all that is is GOD!

Lady √ Macbeth
4th April 2011, 01:25 AM
No we are NOT: especially for those self-implementing humans who think too highly of themselves as they misinterpret the very same doctrine they often condemn without proper understanding of it. :)

Lady √ Macbeth
4th April 2011, 01:26 AM

None of us are invited! :)

Lady √ Macbeth
4th April 2011, 01:27 AM
You just answered the question you asked but you did it partially considering how you put the topic across. In the brackets, your first word is the answer. GOD is 'omnipresence'. Doesn't that mean GOD is everywhere? Doesn't that mean, is GOD is inside me, inside you and everything else? So its not about becoming its about being, its about, all that is is GOD!

hmm, what is the definition of God to you?

Quophi Aletse
4th April 2011, 01:53 AM

nicely put Q .... nicely put .... no need to say anything on here as it will be redundant

Q' lypse
4th April 2011, 07:57 AM
hmm, what is the definition of god to you?

i am!

Lady √ Macbeth
4th April 2011, 08:02 AM
i am!

I am what? What are you? Hmm

Q' lypse
4th April 2011, 08:08 AM
I am what? What are you? Hmm

You've forgotten GOD said that?

Lady √ Macbeth
4th April 2011, 08:15 AM
Oh you remember God? I am surprised yet again!

Q' lypse
4th April 2011, 08:21 AM
Oh you remember God? I am surprised yet again!

lol, not with ideas.