PDA

View Full Version : Police Hunt University Students Who Inserted Fingers In the Private Parts Of 'Amina '

Neo
1st April 2011, 05:17 PM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201104/514379932_141545.jpg
The Crimes officer at the Legon Police command, ASP Emmanuel Basin-Tale has told Citi News that the police are hunting for the students who molested Amina, the female thief suspected to have stolen a laptop and other gadgets belonging to some female students.

Students of Mensah Sarbah Hall annex B on Thursday March 31, beat up a lady called Amina, who was suspected of stealing a laptop and other gadgets belonging to a female student. Instead of handing her over to the police, the students many of whom were males stripped Amina naked, molested her and recorded it on video. In the 'nasty video' obtained by citifmonline.com, Amina could be seen weeping severely as she pleaded with the students to forgive her. But the men without mercy tore her clothes into pieces to expose her naked body.

They opened her legs wide and some of the guys could be seen inserting their fingers into her ******. They then handed her over to the police who are investigating the incident. Police say Amina who is facing prosecution for a different crime was on their wanted list after she refused to appear in court for the hearing of her case.

However, ASP Basin-Tale told Citi News that any student caught would be dealt with to prevent students from engaging in such acts in future. “It is not nice and especially when it involves students who are supposed to know better...so we don’t want it to continue. If we don’t do anything about it they are likely to repeat it...so we want to send a signal that it is not the best…it is best to handover the person to the police…in this case they have also committed an offence. We will definitely get to the bottom of it”.

Meanwhile, authorities at the University of Ghana say any student found culpable in the molestation of the suspected female thief would be severely dealt with.

The Dean of students of the University of Ghana, Professor James Adomako told Citi news, that the University is about studying the video recording and will sanction any student who played a role in the molestation of Amina.

“There are regulations for dealing with such situations in cases of indiscipline, assault, harassment and all that so I need to get the office to see exactly what the situation is. If something happens on campus involving our students we will deal with them. If I get to the office and I find that the students are involved in anything nasty we will deal with them. The law is the law and you cannot take the law into your hands”.

Source: citifmonline.com

® Lady √ Macbeth ©
3rd April 2011, 09:52 AM
Oh come on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was so unnecessary...

I hope the persons who molested her are now in police custody. Two wrongs can never make a right---they should never have done that.

That is cruelty and wickedness to the highest degree.

® Lady √ Macbeth ©
3rd April 2011, 09:52 AM
My goodness! I detest those things!