PDA

View Full Version : Majid: “I Will Be Surprised If I Don’t Win And I Will Be Surprised If I Win”

Neo
28th March 2011, 07:08 AM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201011/426625144_184684.jpg
Popular Ghanaian actor Majid Michel who is gunning for the “Best Actor in Lead Role” with the movie “Pool Party”, at 2011 AMAAs has expressed his expectations ahead of the seventh edition of the awards which will come of this evening at the Bayelsa State Cultural Centre in Nigeria.

In an exclusive interview with peacefmonline.com this afternoon in Nigeria, before the awards, the “Heart of Men” actor said he will be shocked to the bone if he wins or loses the award. “I will be very surprised if I win and I will be very surprised if I don’t win tonight”.

Majid Michel is competing in the Best Actor In Leading Role category with his colleague Ghanaian actor Ekow Blankson with the movie “Checkmate”, Haitian Hollywood actor Jimmy Jean-Louis with the Ghanaian movie “Sinking Sands”, Themba Ndaba with the movie “Hopeville”, Antar Laniyan with the movie “Yemoja” and Congolese actor, Patsha Bay with the movie “Viva Riva”.

Asked what will be his acceptance speech, should he will be announced as the winner tonight, Majid said “I have not planned anything yet. I will just improvise because it has to do with my feelings at that particular moment. So I am looking forward to tonight’s event”.

Majid won his first ever award in the UK at the UK based award for Africans; The Zulu African Film Academy Awards (ZAFAA) last year for the “Best Actor In Lead Role” and he won the “Best Actor In English Language” at the first Ghana Movie Awards in Ghana last December.

Source: Eugene Osafo-Nknsah/Peacefmonline, In Nigeria

CuTiEbABy
29th March 2011, 01:56 AM
This guy thinks he is so good but in my opinion .....he kinda forces too much.......lets see if he really wins because......smh.....we'll see