PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown smashes up TV studio

Neo
23rd March 2011, 11:37 PM
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/behind_the_music__1/behind_the_music-680413393-1300880269.jpg?ymN.2vEDTjQOS6Mp
Chris Brown smashed a TV studio window and ripped off his shirt following an interview in which he was grilled over his assault on Rihanna, according to reports.

The singer flew into a rage after a series of probing questions asked by presenter Robin Roberts on 'Good Morning America'.

Brown played down the incident on the show, saying that the assault was "not really a big deal to me now".

"He went absolutely ballistic," said a source. "Chris thought he'd be asked one question, not pressed on it. He smashed a chair into a window with really thick glass.

"People heard shattering and security was called. It got to the point where people were scared."

After saying they would not press charges, a spokesperson for the show added: "As always, we ask questions that are relevant and newsworthy."

Brown was sentenced to five years probation and six months of community labour in 2009 for assault on Rihanna. A judge recently commended his probation progress and eased his restraining order which prohibited him from having any contact with Rihanna.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
24th March 2011, 12:14 AM
He was told about the line of questions he would be asked before hand. Chris Brizzy is just a spoiled brat, his career is dying and he knows it.

CuTiEbABy
24th March 2011, 02:11 AM
hmmmm......Doesnt he realize he is digging deeper in this old mess.......SMH

Q' lypse
24th March 2011, 07:53 AM
I told this young nigga to get help when I watched his interview on Larry King. How can you go blank, not knowing what happened when you flew into rage beating up your girlfriend? He doesn't remember a thing.. That is a problem.. Its a shame.. During that interview I wish I could have called and spoken to his mum.. As a young boy he heard his mum's boyfriend beat her up badly, screams and sh*t...this is still inside him..imbeded in his psyche somewhere. This boy needs help... This is not the end... We'll hear about this kinda case again....