PDA

View Full Version : E.T. Mensah’s Son Jerry Impregnates Lady – Father Goes Bonkers

Neo
22nd March 2011, 01:51 PM
There was high drama at the backdoor of parliament on Friday when the Minister for Employment and Social Welfare, Enoch Teye Mensah, lost his cool and descended on the mother of one of his grandsons, for daring to confront him in public over remittances.

The lady (name withheld) had gone to the MP for Prampram and the Minister for Employment and Social Welfare to collect money for her son’s upkeep because the minister’s son has abandoned his responsibilities, but this landed her into deep trouble when the minister decided to drop all parliamentary mannerisms to deal with her in a very ungentlemanly conduct.

According to the lady, she has a son with one Jerry Acquaye Mensah, who is a son to Hon. E.T. Mensah. The child is now aged nine, but the said Jerry Mensah, who is alleged to be the father of the child, has abandoned all his duties to the child. In that hat vein, the lady approached the Minister for Employment and Social welfare, who is the grandfather of the child, to take responsibility for the upkeep of the child. She said however that anytime she goes to the Minister for assistance, he would rains insults and invectives on her.

The lady said that at one time, he threatened to release his wild dogs to chew her if she ever came there again. Asked about the husband’s whereabouts she said that she cannot say because she has not seen him for over nine years.

Jerry Mensah is believed to be the same young man who, in the 1990s took a young lady to a hotel for a good time, a matter which was broached by the media at the time because he was then in school.
One of the eyewitnesses to the incident reported the minister as saying, “Go away from me you foolish stupid prostitute. Do you think I will give you money again? Go and look for your husband. I did not open your legs to impregnate you. Go and look for the person who impregnated you. That is why I educated that boy so that he can take care of his wife and children.”

After these utterances E.T. Mensah added, “You can send me to CNN, Daily Guide or wherever, I don’t care. How can I be responsible for someone else’s irresponsibility?”

E.T. Mensah then warned the young woman that if she ever came to parliament again he would disgrace her more again. The incident happened in the full view of other members of parliament including Hon. Irene Naa Torshie Addo, the MP for Tema West, who kept telling her colleague to cool down but he would not listen.

“This girl is annoying me. How can she follow me to this place? Do I owe her? Am I the one who impregnated her? She should get off and stop this nonsense!” E. T charged.

Later the MP for Tema West called the young lady and gave her fifty Ghana cedis to go and not come back again, but in conversation with the young lady, she said that she would keep on bothering the minister until he produces his runaway son. Later when the Daily Searchlight contacted the Minister he shrugged him off and refused to answer questions on the incident.

CuTiEbABy
22nd March 2011, 06:35 PM
There was high drama at the backdoor of parliament on Friday when the Minister for Employment and Social Welfare, Enoch Teye Mensah, lost his cool and descended on the mother of one of his grandsons, for daring to confront him in public over remittances.

Disgraceful conduct of a public officer........

First of you are the Minister of employment and Social Welfare so this particular lady's issue falls under your sector.

Secondly you are a public officer, a minister and a member of parliament at that and you choose to lose your cool right in parliament and infront of other colleagues and pay no heed to their advise to calm down.

Thirdly, your over-pampered son cannot face his responsibilities and all you can do is scream and disgrace the girl.

Mr Minister this is a disgrace and even if the girl has no right to come to you, your approach was totally wrong and unbecoming of a public figure.........

SMH........hmmmmm

Chapati
23rd March 2011, 04:41 AM
Well, the minister never impregnated the girl. it is his son. So the girl should be searching for the son instead of bothering the father to the extent of coming to the parliament. Well that was a wrong approach on the girl too. Look lady, if no one will take care of your child, try your best and do it yourself. You dont need to bother the father of your child. there are a lot of single mothers out there. you shd strive to be a better mother to your child than go looking for the father who does not even care about anything to do with you.

CuTiEbABy
23rd March 2011, 01:52 PM
Well, the minister never impregnated the girl. it is his son. So the girl should be searching for the son instead of bothering the father to the extent of coming to the parliament. Well that was a wrong approach on the girl too. Look lady, if no one will take care of your child, try your best and do it yourself. You dont need to bother the father of your child. there are a lot of single mothers out there. you shd strive to be a better mother to your child than go looking for the father who does not even care about anything to do with you.

Sis I agree with the fact that he didn't impregnate her but still the child is his grandchild so I see nothing wrong in the girl asking for some money for the upkeep of the child. Maybe she shouldn't have gone to the parliament house, but from all indications, I don't think the minister will even pay her any mind if she goes to his house that's why she decided to come to the parliament house, at least in the glare of the public, the minister will help. Unfortunately, that turned out to this disgrace by the minister.

In addition, where should she start from if there is nothing for her to start anything with? To me the most important thing is the welfare of the poor child not the mother. You never know what he will turn out to be and this same minister who doesn't want to help, may in turn need some help from this child.

Q' lypse
23rd March 2011, 01:59 PM
Disgraceful conduct of a public officer........

First of you are the Minister of employment and Social Welfare so this particular lady's issue falls under your sector.

Secondly you are a public officer, a minister and a member of parliament at that and you choose to lose your cool right in parliament and infront of other colleagues and pay no heed to their advise to calm down.

SMH........hmmmmm

Isn't it ironic? These mofos are voted into power but they show little signs of their duty in their own backyard. I gotta stay out of this thread because I'm losing it

Q' lypse
23rd March 2011, 02:06 PM

Chaps, don't you think she's already searched for the father of the kid? Obviously the guy is one of those irresponsible fools who screw on the go. I bet you her baby's father has ignored her many times so her only choice is to go to the grandfather. She is desperate thats why she went to parliament. ET Mensah is embarrassed, he's worried about his self image? He's has someone to impress? These arrogant fuc.kers! Goddamn it!

He is angry no doubt at his son but nigga gotta have some love in his heart. Look after your grandchild, thats all she's asking. Is this too much to ask? Where is your social welfare skills, and you are a minister? Fu,ck you nigga, **** you twice! Who are the people who voted for this clown? Social psychology is a major part of the psychology I'm busy doing and this fool's behaviour doesn't ring anything social welfare! Aboa beast!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
23rd March 2011, 02:40 PM
Any woman would have done what this woman did and I wont fault her for that. Desperate times require desperate measures ! The minister is responsible for the welfare of his grandchild regardless of how stupid and irresponsible his son had acted.

I agree 100% with Q's comment
He is angry no doubt at his son but nigga gotta have some love in his heart. Look after your grandchild, thats all she's asking. Is this too much to ask? Where is your social welfare skills, and you are a minister? Fu,ck you nigga, **** you twice! Who are the people who voted for this clown? Social psychology is a major part of the psychology I'm busy doing and this fool's behaviour doesn't ring anything social welfare! Aboa beast!

Whether he likes it or not,that child bears his DNA and if his son is acting irresponsibly may be E.T Mensah should take a good look at himself in the mirror.

Chapati
24th March 2011, 02:28 AM
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee his son is not him. thanks. when the girl was sleeping with the son did he think of ET Mensah.

CuTiEbABy
24th March 2011, 03:11 AM
Chaps, don't you think she's already searched for the father of the kid? Obviously the guy is one of those irresponsible fools who screw on the go. I bet you her baby's father has ignored her many times so her only choice is to go to the grandfather. She is desperate thats why she went to parliament. ET Mensah is embarrassed, he's worried about his self image? He's has someone to impress? These arrogant fuc.kers! Goddamn it!

Bro calm down abeg before you burst something. They are voted into power and all they think about is themselves. Aside the fact that he is even the grandfather of this child, this girl's predicament falls directly under his ministry.........SMH

CuTiEbABy
24th March 2011, 03:20 AM
Whether he likes it or not,that child bears his DNA and if his son is acting irresponsibly may be E.T Mensah should take a good look at himself in the mirror.

He lives in a glass house and want to throw stones..............Lord help us

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
24th March 2011, 03:47 AM
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee his son is not him. thanks. when the girl was sleeping with the son did he think of ET Mensah.

Are you implying the minister is not responsible for his grandson's up-keep for the mere fact that he is not the father ? the word is GRAND-FATHER meaning he has a GRAND responsibility of a FATHER to his SON and his SON's SON.

Q' lypse
24th March 2011, 07:24 AM

You don't see it? Ah! So I'm guessing you would do the same thing? Grand parents are one of the most wonderful people in a family. Don't you see ET Mensah's job? What do you think he stands for occupying that office? The universe will confront you on what you claim you are angelic for and thats exactly what has landed on his door step. And what does he do? Threats, shouting like a crazy person. He a bloody hypocrite. You see what Pope has written?

Chalay Cutie, I'm horrified, let me vex sum wai. This is what a Minister for Employment and Social Welfare stand for in Ghana? Its a like a medical doctor he goes on about his business seeing an injured person on the road or worse this injured person is actually someone related to him.. Terrible!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
24th March 2011, 06:27 PM
You don't see it? Ah! So I'm guessing you would do the same thing? Grand parents are one of the most wonderful people in a family. Don't you see ET Mensah's job? What do you think he stands for occupying that office? The universe will confront you on what you claim you are angelic for and thats exactly what has landed on his door step. And what does he do? Threats, shouting like a crazy person. He a bloody hypocrite. You see what Pope has written?

Chalay Cutie, I'm horrified, let me vex sum wai. This is what a Minister for Employment and Social Welfare stand for in Ghana? Its a like a medical doctor he goes on about his business seeing an injured person on the road or worse this injured person is actually someone related to him.. Terrible!

Q, this is exactly what happens when personal barbers,bootlickers and opportunists weasel their way into politics. What a shame !

CuTiEbABy
24th March 2011, 07:29 PM
Are you implying the minister is not responsible for his grandson's up-keep for the mere fact that he is not the father ? the word is GRAND-FATHER meaning he has a GRAND responsibility of a FATHER to his SON and his SON's SON.

hahaha thats a good one.......lol

CuTiEbABy
24th March 2011, 07:31 PM

Bro I share your sentiments and I am baffled that Chapati doesn't seem to see it......SMH

Q' lypse
24th March 2011, 08:53 PM
Q, this is exactly what happens when personal barbers,bootlickers and opportunists weasel their way into politics. What a shame !

lol, hahahaha, barbers paa..

Incompetence is not even the word to describe them. Mmoasem

Q' lypse
24th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Bro I share your sentiments and I am baffled that Chapati doesn't seem to see it......SMH

Chaps is too focused on one thing...which is the vagabond son who is swinging his di.ck in all directions and not taking responsibility. She is not seeing that this ET dude's job is actually the head of the whole Ghana when it comes to welfare of human beings....and if it has landed on his door step, he threatens to set wild dogs after his own family? Ehi Ghana!

hahahhaaa, I just can't stop laughing at Pope's barbers running for office

CuTiEbABy
24th March 2011, 09:37 PM
Chaps is too focused on one thing...which is the vagabond son who is swinging his di.ck in all directions and not taking responsibility.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo........You are making me roll bro