PDA

View Full Version : Ghanaians Have Second Longest Pe.nis In The World

Q' lypse
21st March 2011, 06:40 PM
hahahahahhahaha, awurade, this be news lol

It may be just a pin-prick on the map, but the Congo's capital Brazzaville has become a world beater - on a bizarre new ***** atlas of the world.

Ghana is second with an average length of 6.7inches (17.31cm). Sample data for Ghana was taken in the year 2000 by the Ghana Sexology and Femilie center

The (map) - which went online this week - rates countries by the average size of the populations' manhoods and highlights some graphic shortcomings between East and West.

Africa's Republic of Congo comes first with an average length of just over 7 inches, with Ghana, Colombia and Ecuador close behind.

But at the other end of the the scale, South Korea ranks barely 4 inches on average while China beats all-comers in the East with 4 1/2 inches.

England and Scotland help keep the British end up with a respectable 5 3/4 inches, shows the map, produced by the Target Map website, half an inch ahead of Ireland.

Meanwhile, new research shows that size really does matter.

A study by America's University of Rochester shows that the distance between a man's scrotum and his pen.is can affect his fertility.

Anyone measuring less than two inches is seven times more likely to be infertile, says the report

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=205407

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
21st March 2011, 08:09 PM
LMAO, whoever came out with this data,must have sampled a ship load of pe ni ses

Q' lypse
21st March 2011, 08:31 PM
LMAO, whoever came out with this data,must have sampled a ship load of pe ni ses

kyere s3, I cant even picture it. Its like would u pls come let me measure ur d.ick? wtf

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
21st March 2011, 08:38 PM
kyere s3, I cant even picture it. Its like would u pls come let me measure ur d.ick? wtf

Next.....now drop your pants and adjust your balls,i need an accurate measurement hahahahahahahaha

CuTiEbABy
22nd March 2011, 12:20 AM
eeeiiiiiii did women or men take these samples? Where the measurements for soft sleeping dickx or those ready for action...........lmaooooooooooooooooooo

CuTiEbABy
22nd March 2011, 12:23 AM

hahahahahahaha braaa can you please come and let me measure your dickx.....Awurade Yesu.........lololol

Q' lypse
22nd March 2011, 08:05 AM
lol, Cutie good questions paa.

Reminds of the time right after I quit modelling. One time I was going to the gym and this Indian man with a British accent approached me asking questions if I was into modelling. I said as a matter of fact I just stopped. Then he went on to to explain himself properly, that if I would be interested in doing pono or something like that. Ehi! To make matters worse he asked me if i was well hung. That was the first time I knew of such a phrase. Didn't know what that meant and with my questioning mind, it kinda became a lil uncomfortable for him but he was smiling through out this shaky-on-the street-pono-interview kum recruitment. This guy wouldn't take no for an answer and he really wanted to see the size of my d.ick. WTF!? I was in my early 20s, this was a bit traumatizing. The dude's position as it looked was, I've seen talent and I won't let it get away. Jay Z, Rhianna encounter you know. Why would I waste my face which could have been on fashion magazine covers for freaking **** and cum? Siasem!

CuTiEbABy
22nd March 2011, 06:23 PM
lol, Cutie good questions paa.

Reminds of the time right after I quit modelling. One time I was going to the gym and this Indian man with a British accent approached me asking questions if I was into modelling. I said as a matter of fact I just stopped. Then he went on to to explain himself properly, that if I would be interested in doing pono or something like that. Ehi! To make matters worse he asked me if i was well hung. That was the first time I knew of such a phrase. Didn't know what that meant and with my questioning mind, it kinda became a lil uncomfortable for him but he was smiling through out this shaky-on-the street-pono-interview kum recruitment. This guy wouldn't take no for an answer and he really wanted to see the size of my d.ick. WTF!? I was in my early 20s, this was a bit traumatizing. The dude's position as it looked was, I've seen talent and I won't let it get away. Jay Z, Rhianna encounter you know. Why would I waste my face which could have been on fashion magazine covers for freaking **** and cum? Siasem!

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo...........Q'lypse OMG.....I am holding my stomach and cant stop laughing. He could see talent in you....wo paa.......why should he let you go?

You got the potential to make money for him and so he needed to recruit you.........lolololol....asem ooooooo

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd March 2011, 09:37 PM
Go Q ! LMAO, You should be on Q'lypse Has Got Talent

I waste my face which could have been on fashion magazine covers for freaking **** and cum? Siasem!

LOLOLOLOL

Q' lypse
22nd March 2011, 09:40 PM
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo...........Q'lypse OMG.....I am holding my stomach and cant stop laughing. He could see talent in you....wo paa.......why should he let you go?

You got the potential to make money for him and so he needed to recruit you.........lolololol....asem ooooooo

oh chalay, it wasn't easy koraa oo. Later it hit me that this dude was in the changing room and he had seen me shower but since I dnt walk around naked he couldn't see my -------. So he followed me to the parkin lot demanding so that talent. Aboa beast

CuTiEbABy
23rd March 2011, 12:03 AM
oh chalay, it wasn't easy koraa oo. Later it hit me that this dude was in the changing room and he had seen me shower but since I dnt walk around naked he couldn't see my -------. So he followed me to the parkin lot demanding so that talent. Aboa beast

hahahahahaa...you get "pote".......lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Q' lypse
23rd March 2011, 07:07 AM
hahahahahaa...you get "pote".......lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

hahahhahaa

Q' lypse
23rd March 2011, 07:09 AM
Go Q ! LMAO, You should be on Q'lypse Has Got Talent

ah, Pope paa lol

MegaMeister
24th March 2011, 03:13 PM
Ghanaian men will be highlighting this on their resumes fo sho' LMAO