PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg And Other Rappers Pay Tribute To The Late Nate Dogg

The Informer
16th March 2011, 08:59 PM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201103/510865828_228665.jpg
Nate Dogg - Snoop Dogg and others rappers who had a chance to work with the late melodic west coast singer Nate Dogg, Nathaniel Dwayne Hale who died on Tuesday (3.15), paid tribute via their Twitter and/or website.

The 41 year old, Nate Dogg, passed away in Long Beach, California, in the early hours of Tuesday morning, according to his family.

The cause of his death is not yet known, but the hip-hop star spent the last few years struggling to recover from a series of strokes, which paralyzed him down the left side of his body.

Snoop Dogg wrote on his Twitter, "We lost a true legend in hip-hop and rnb. One of my best friends a brother to me... I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever and a day... U put the 1 213...

"I miss u... I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again heaven cuz u know slogan... all doggs go to heaven... Rip Nate Dogg."

50 Cent, who collaborated with the late star on hits including 21 Questions, heard the news as he stepped off a flight from Los Angeles to New York and wrote, "I just landed, Nate Dog (sic) is dead damn. God bless him R.I.P. He meant a lot to West Coast hip-hop... Rip Nate Dogg, the rap world just lost a great legend... I wrote the chorus to 21 Questions I needed Nate to sing it for me. He had a way of making everything feel hard."