PDA

View Full Version : Kwaku Bonsam For MP

Neo
16th March 2011, 08:10 AM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/200912/53906418_141723.jpg
Something interesting must be happening to Ghana’s democracy as sensational fetish priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam laces his boots to become the Member of Parliament for Offinso North Constituency in the Ashanti region come 2012.

Already, Bonsam branded T-shirts and posters are being massed up for the campaign season. “I would win because you cannot take my gift and not vote for me and no polling agent would be silly enough to cheat me when the votes are counted. In politics there is what we call ways and means and my ancestors know I would be a very good MP. “When I say don’t urinate here, people would not because if you do, the consequences are immediate. When I say don’t litter the area, you won’t because when you do, you would get an instant punishment.

In the days of old, when things were so, there was order and discipline,” Bonsam told News-One in an exclusive interview.
Even before entering Parliament, Kwaku Bonsam has complained about what he describes as a neglect of Ghanaian customs and practices by the State Protocol Department during state functions.

“In a very humble manner, I want to remind the President that the traditional rulers and chiefs are not happy that since he came to power, we no longer pour libation at state functions. It is a clear case of religious intolerance and those near the President should be honest with him if they really love him. Pouring of libation is not satanic and even the white man now understands such simple issues,” Bonsam stated.

Bonsam said he had concluded broad consultations and took the final decision to contest the Offinso Seat after discussions with the Offinsohene, Nana Wiafe Akenten III, at his royal palace.

The fetish priest said even without being a parliamentarian, he had single-handedly built a basic school for his community and was sponsoring some 1802 pupils. “I have also built roads, tarred them and put streetlights on them. I would do more when I become MP because I have my money already and cannot steal the people’s money. My gods would even kill me when I do that,” Bonsam added.

When asked which political party he would represent, Bonsam said though he would have loved to belong to a political party, it would not be in his best interest because the available parties did not conduct a healthy campaign.

Bonsam, aside being a fetish priest, has released a gospel album, a cheer song for the Black Stars and owns a football club, Nananum Eleven.

Source: News one

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
16th March 2011, 07:23 PM
SMH...

The fetish priest said even without being a parliamentarian, he had single-handedly built a basic school for his community and was sponsoring some 1802 pupils. “I have also built roads, tarred them and put streetlights on them. I would do more when I become MP because I have my money already and cannot steal the people’s money. My gods would even kill me when I do that,” Bonsam added.

my ancestors know I would be a very good MP. “When I say don’t urinate here, people would not because if you do, the consequences are immediate. When I say don’t litter the area, you won’t because when you do, you would get an instant punishment.

HAHAHA