PDA

View Full Version : Ghanaians Drink Too Much

Neo
14th March 2011, 02:27 AM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201103/775167307_510063.jpg
GHANAIANS DRINK TOO MUCH. There is too much drinking going on in our culture. Our love for this stuff is so great that we have integrated it into almost all the key activities of our lives.

When a child is born, we christen him with alcohol. When someone dies, we bid them farewell with plenty of alcohol. We use alcohol in supplications to our gods.

When good things happen which call for celebration we call for booze. When we are sad and depressed about a certain turn of events we call for even more alcohol.

Your peers jeer at you if you refuse to drink. Typically, they say that as a man your mouth should smell of alcohol a little bit. Our dowries when we take a wife involve considerable quantities of alcohol.

When you are found guilty at the chief's court, you punishment includes several bottle of Schnapps. Even when you go to the village chief to pay obeisance, you must carry drink.

Policemen when they seek to extort bribes from motorist euphemistically ask for "a little drink". Very very sad about us. I am not surprised Ghanaians are so lazy. Too much drink!!!!!

Source: Tin Cutter

CuTiEbABy
14th March 2011, 02:41 PM
hmmmm.....is it only Ghanaians who drink? SMH

Q' lypse
14th March 2011, 08:52 PM
people who haven't travelled will say that. I thought South Africans were the top drinkers until I went to England :confused:! Ehi.

Then a friend told me, you think the English drink too much? Go to Ireland. There are levels man..

CuTiEbABy
14th March 2011, 09:08 PM
people who haven't travelled will say that. I thought South Africans were the top drinkers until I went to England :confused:! Ehi.

Then a friend told me, you think the English drink too much? Go to Ireland. There are levels man..

My sentiments bro.....there is an akan proverb that says " If you haven't been to another man's farm, you boast and think you are the only farmer". I am wondering how far and wide this guy has researched.

Q' lypse
14th March 2011, 09:51 PM
My sentiments bro.....there is an akan proverb that says " If you haven't been to another man's farm, you boast and think you are the only farmer". I am wondering how far and wide this guy has researched.

sum people talk by heart k3k3

CuTiEbABy
14th March 2011, 10:28 PM
sum people talk by heart k3k3

hahahahaha you just cracked me up......haven't heard that in a long while....talking by heart k3k3........lololol

Q' lypse
14th March 2011, 10:53 PM
hahahahaha you just cracked me up......haven't heard that in a long while....talking by heart k3k3........lololol

lol, maame samo, go back to ur contri. sum ppl kasa kasa bassa bassa koraa, 2 much nansense. Mmosem nkoaa

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th March 2011, 11:30 PM
Tin Cutter, whiles you empty your bottle of schnapps break a sweat on the following-

Policemen when they seek to extort bribes from motorist euphemistically ask for "a little drink". Very very sad about us. I am not surprised Ghanaians are so lazy. Too much drink!!!!!

By the way you and who make "us" ?

When a child is born, we christen him with alcohol.

get off your "lazy" bum and do some research about the Ghanaian naming rites and the significance of alcohol in the performance of traditional rites then find out the quantity of alcohol used.

SMH i bet you will say Russians swim in booze,---- booze and sleep all day.

Ignorance is bliss paa smh

CuTiEbABy
15th March 2011, 02:01 AM
lol, maame samo, go back to ur contri. sum ppl kasa kasa bassa bassa koraa, 2 much nansense. Mmosem nkoaa

bro ka na ka biom.......they open their mofs k3k3.............lololol

CuTiEbABy
15th March 2011, 02:02 AM
Tin Cutter, whiles you empty your bottle of schnapps break a sweat on the following-

By the way you and who make "us" ?

get off your "lazy" bum and do some research about the Ghanaian naming rites and the significance of alcohol in the performance of traditional rites then find out the quantity of alcohol used.

SMH i bet you will say Russians swim in booze,---- booze and sleep all day.

Ignorance is bliss paa smh

lmaoooooooooo........oooohhh Pope