PDA

View Full Version : Libya Returnees Warned

Neo
11th March 2011, 09:17 PM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201102/274526751_606305.jpg
The National Security Coordinator Col. Larry Gbevlo Lartey has warned nationals arriving in the country from Libya to desist from acts that would threaten the peace being enjoyed here.

Some of the evacuees a couple of weeks ago went to destroy equipment at the Aviation Social Centre. Col. Gbevlo Lartey said no one will be spared if caught engaging in acts of lawlessness.

The National Security Chief was addressing over 700 Ghanaian evacuees, the latest to arrive from Libya on Thursday. It brings to four thousand and seven hundred, the total number of returnees so far. Mr. Lartey promised them of the needed assistance to re-unite with their families here in Ghana.

Meanwhile, some of the returnees have shared their harrowing experiences in Libya. They claimed security forces subjected them to brutality for attempting to flee the troubled country.

Source: Joy News

Chapati
11th March 2011, 11:45 PM
my question is, among all the countries in the world why would Ghanaians choose Libya. NOw that the country is suffering, u remeber your motherland. i just pray they find something good to do. good luck to them

CuTiEbABy
12th March 2011, 02:39 AM
hmmmm... now with all the hardships they have gone through......I hope they dont do anything that will land them into trouble.

syc
12th March 2011, 08:59 PM
Some of the evacuees a couple of weeks ago went to destroy equipment at the Aviation Social Centre

uh...what the ... why nobody told them they are not in libya anymore...:confused::confused:

Be smart...follow ya other mates...

Meanwhile, some of the returnees have shared their harrowing experiences in Libya

.... good way to make some quick dough