PDA

View Full Version : UK: Nigerian Pastor in homosexual scandal

Q' lypse
9th March 2011, 09:09 AM
Dr Albert Odulele, the pastor of a global evangelical movement, Glory House International, based in the UK, has been charged with sex offences.
Dr Odulele, 47, allegedly sexually assaulted some former members of his congregation, one of which was a child under the age of 16.

Dr Odulele, who was arrested last summer by the Metropolitan Police Major Child Abuse Unit, will appear in court next week on two charges of an indecent assault of an under 16 year old, and the sexual assault of another male teenager, between 2003-2004.

The Evangelical Alliance released a statement saying: "Our overriding concern here is for the care, protection and welfare of children and young people, so it is imperative that all churches adopt safe practice in order to protect children and young people from abuse - and staff members and volunteers from the possibility of false accusation."

Glory House International, which was registered as a charity 18 years ago, has a congregation of 3,000 with many followers from around the world. The church is believed to turnover 2million each year.

Doctor Odulele will appear at Bexley Magistrates Court on Monday.

http://www.gistexpress.com/2011/03/01/video-news-nigerian-born-pastor-albert-odulele-charged-with-sex-offences-in-uk/

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th March 2011, 10:58 PM
Trust him to use the " the devil made me do it " line. fuckin' a'hole

malphazar
10th March 2011, 10:58 AM
It is time for the so-called Pastors/Priests to get what’s coming to them. It has to stop!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th March 2011, 04:37 PM
Could it be that the punishment meted out against such pervs and degenerates are not severe enough a deterrent ? Castration should be a fitting punishment in my books or better still ship them to Afghan mountains NUTS in hand, and let's see how the God they supposedly serve will come to their aid.

CuTiEbABy
10th March 2011, 05:01 PM
Pope...bump to that.

I have always thought that perverts and sex offenders should be castrated for them to feel pain and let them know how painful it is to be abused and defiled.

Sorry if I am coming off as harsh with this one but I don't have no pity for them.......not a single bit of it......

Kwame Nyame
10th March 2011, 08:22 PM
Pope...bump to that.

I have always thought that perverts and sex offenders should be castrated for them to feel pain and let them know how painful it is to be abused and defiled.

Sorry if I am coming off as harsh with this one but I don't have no pity for them.......not a single bit of it......
A sexual drive gone wrong may not be the only contributing factor for this sickening evils.
A castrated pervert can still sexually abuse and defiled.Doing something about their state of mind should be paramount.They should be put away and go through reformation.Can someone help us with the startistics of reformed sex offenders?

Q' lypse
10th March 2011, 10:12 PM
the man himself needs help.

Chapati
10th March 2011, 10:30 PM
Trust him to use the " the devil made me do it " line. fuckin' a'hole

i dont think he would say that. he mite say the devil has sent his enemies his way..........lol